April introduces new Beyblade Burst system-Dual Layers!

Beyblade Burst either just goes through an anime transformation like in Metal Fight Beyblade where the first few Beyblades will be ignored in the anime and new ones come out just for it, or Burst has a chance of following exactly Bakuten Shoot Beyblade's scheme of following the same Beyblades and characters through sets of 'evolutions', and that definitely gives me more hope for the manga and anime right now, woo.

So, there will be Dual Layers to come. No word yet on whether the Disk and Driver will have any changes or if they will remain relatively simple, but I would say that it looks more like the latter will be true. Dual Layers most likely means that Layers will be comprised two pieces, which almost all of us thought would be impossible considering the nature of Burst Beyblades, but apparently TAKARA-TOMY has found a way to make it work. Here is basically the whole series of Dual Layers coming up :

Victory Valkyrie
Storm Spriggan
Rising Ragnaruk
Kaiser Kerbeus
Wild Wyvern
Dark Deathscyther
Obelisk Odin
Holy Horusood
Xeno Xcalibur (pronounced 'zeno')
Yeager/Jäger Yggdrasil

But a new one too :
Jeir Jormungand

That is all I know so far, but if you use this information elsewhere, please redirect to this topic, give credits. We work hard here to bring news to the table before anywhere else.

Hopefully everyone is excited !
OH GOD AN OBELIX BEYBLADE.

I'm so excited about the new dual thing, thanks a lot for the news Kai-V !
This. Is. Awesome.
Great Job Kai-V, any news when will this be coming out? maybe around the time of the launching of the anime in April?
Well now my Valkyrie feels vintage. Can't wait for the new Beys and the cartoon as well.
Oooooooooh the hype!!!
Thanks so much for the informations Kai-V!!! *0*

Now, we just wait to see how it will be. Grin
Awesome news! Really looking forward to seeing how two Layers will affect the game!
Now I feel like I should stop investing in Burst until then. Unsmith

Great news, Kai-V, thank you so much! Smile
Wild Wyvern eh? Sounds edgy, bet it'll be way past cool.
Yeah!!!! Called it! I figured they were going to do this soon and figured sub layers was one of the only things they could really do. It does seem like free spinning sub layers would be extremely hard to burst though. So maybe its an inner and outer layer or something And they snap together. Lets hope that they do snap together or something or it will be another piece that goes flyIng. Lol. Looks like they are following the mfb release schedule extremely closely. Can't wait!!!! Maybe we will be getting left spin too finally, they might be able to pull it off now with this more complex system. If I had to guess, I would say that it's Jormungand, probably the big bad guy in the anime. Or maybe Xcaliber, because, my theory is that Xcaliber was supposed to be left spin, but they couldn't make it work
I was wondering... What about the names? Will we have that long names? Like "Victory Valkyrie Wing Accel"? I got tired just trying to say all the names. LOL

Also, I hope these "sub layers" (let's put like that) are interchangable, like "Storm Valkyrie Heavy Accel" or something...
Exiting! I figured the new system would come with dual drivers or dual layers. Can't wait to see how it looks and how it's implemented!

Quick thought I had: Perhaps the naming system for this will be something like V-Valkyrie Wing Accel, with the first letter being the new dual layer. If they're going to try and have layers begin with each letter of the alphabet like they currently are, perhaps that's how it could work. But this is just baseless speculation, haha.
Kaiser Kerbeus? Okay? Well I can't wait for that!

Oh I forgot, thanks @[Kai-V]
(Jan. 07, 2016  11:23 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Great Job Kai-V, any news when will this be coming out? maybe around the time of the launching of the anime in April?

Thank you. If I had to estimate, I would say either in April, or closer to the summer.

And thank you MissingNo., BeyGa and Hato.
Sweet! More complexity, FTW!
rip my wallet
Wow... well this should be somewhat interesting. I cannot wait to see the results of this.

Thanks Kai-V.
Wow, that fast huh? This is like Zero G and Burst had a baby. Any info on a release date?
Wow I wonder if the disks get completely removed.
More opportunities for competitive customization—this is great news! Looks like I'll be investing a little more heavily in Burst in the future Smile
I think that they'll make the double disks fit tighter than synchromes so they can burst as one.

Also, thanks Kai-V.
Xeno Xcalibur, urgh, make your alliteration phonetic please TT and not just superficial based on bad spelling.

EDIT: Think we'll get αlpha αmaterios?
I hope they fixed the wearing teeth thing... Because we all know these teeth wears pretty fast. Maybe this second Layer/Disk helps with that! Let's have hope on more durability! \o/
(Jan. 08, 2016  12:29 AM)Momohimi Wrote: Wow... well this should be somewhat interesting. I cannot wait to see the results of this.

Thanks Kai-V.

Thank you.

(Jan. 08, 2016  12:44 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Wow, that fast huh? This is like Zero G and Burst had a baby. Any info on a release date?

As I told Zankye, it should be close to April or the summer.

DRAGON KING EX Wrote:I think that they'll make the double disks fit tighter than synchromes so they can burst as one.

Also, thanks Kai-V.

Thank you.
Awesome news. I definitely didn't think double-Layers were impossible, and I kinda guess that they will "permanently" attach somehow so that you're not reassembling four parts after each battle. (I hope so, anyway.)

I wonder how the shorthand for this will work? Will Victory Valkyrie be V²? :')