April introduces new Beyblade Burst system-Dual Layers!

Called it. My next prediction: This is going to fix the problem of the teeth wearing down. New layers are really the only way to do it while making sure it's still a universally compatible system.
One thing I'm really hoping is that this doesn't automatically destroy the original Burst Beys in terms of competitiveness. That would be a really shady move on TT's part.
(Jan. 08, 2016  1:03 AM)Wizard Wrote: Called it. My next prediction: This is going to fix the problem of the teeth wearing down. New layers are really the only way to do it while making sure it's still a universally compatible system.

Yeah, I kinda figured some system that separates the teeth from the "attacking part" would come. We'll see if that's how this goes.
(Aug. 08, 1974  8:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hopefully everyone is excited !

you think it's posible to not to get exited!

i think they may have to do some changes in Driver in order to make dual layered layer [layered layer lol] to fit on driver and burst properly [still sounds weird, burst properly lol] but i think they will keep parts universal [like old diver/parst can fit to new layer/parts and same]

thanks @[Kai-V] for news as all ways, but i think you should move this thread to news sub-fourm cuz it's a news!
I know bursting the Beys is the new thing and the generation is named after that, but I think the Burst Finish should be a little more difficult to "perform"... Since it gives 2 points to the winner. It would be interesting if this new Dual Layer thing made it a little harder to Burst.

EDIT: and maybe the matches would be even more exciting, and we would be more surprised with a Burst Finish. Grin
(Jan. 08, 2016  12:53 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Xeno Xcalibur, urgh, make your alliteration phonetic please TT and not just superficial based on bad spelling.

EDIT: Think we'll get αlpha αmaterios?

@[Dracomageat], Would say you're... XENOPHOBIC????!?!?!!?!?!?!

I'm starting to wonder, will they come as double layered or will they come with a single layer with a useless place holder...
Oh I forgot two of them hah :

Holy Horusood
Yeager/Jäger Yggdrasil

Thank you J.I.N.B.E.E! and FIREFIRE.
Can't help but wonder if the anime will launch with Victory Valkyrie, despite everything we've seen so far. Or maybe ep 2 upgrade (like Bakuten).
(Jan. 08, 2016  1:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Can't help but wonder if the anime will launch with Victory Valkyrie, despite everything we've seen so far. Or maybe ep 2 upgrade (like Bakuten).

That's my idea too;
Are these full blades? or what? I'd guess that Valk has Xtreme.
These names are getting longer and longer, lol...
(Jan. 08, 2016  1:49 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: These names are getting longer and longer, lol...

Yeah, doesn't roll off the tongue quite like "Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF"
Wow! That's amazing! I wonder if there will be a Unity Unicorn or maybe a Mega Minoboros...yeah, sounds cool. Thanks, Kai!
(Jan. 08, 2016  1:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2016  1:49 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: These names are getting longer and longer, lol...

Yeah, doesn't roll off the tongue quite like "Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF"

That was a much later release, you realize? If this has 3 seasons, damn...
Yes, my point is more that at least it doesn't have the completely inscrutable naming structure of MFB.
(Jan. 08, 2016  1:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh I forgot two of them hah :

Holy Horusood
Yeager/Jäger Yggdrasil

Thank you J.I.N.B.E.E! and FIREFIRE.

Calling it Yggdrasil owner's gonna be rogue
Awsome!!!!! I was right about my theories( sorta) about us getting tow parts of a layer im so happy about this
Welp, this happened.

I kind of expected this to happen, as expanding the burst system from where it's at is kind of difficult, and the next thing i'd think of is driver/tip separation, with different heights for drivers. Butttt, this was my first prediction
(Jan. 08, 2016  1:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh I forgot two of them hah :

Holy Horusood
Yeager/Jäger Yggdrasil

Oh man, if Yggdrasil is really the new Wolborg, the whole Burst metagame will finally be somewhat exciting. I really hope they're going to release a bearing driver in the future.
Holy Horusood Batman! This sounds super exciting, thanks for the news, Kai-V! My guess was that they would start using CWD like Disks, but this works too.

Do you know if those names you listed will be the full names, or will the Disk and Driver still be included in the name as well? I'm assuming it will be like "Storm Pegasus" and "Storm Pegasus 105RF", but it could be different since this is a whole new series.

(Jan. 08, 2016  1:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2016  1:03 AM)Wizard Wrote: Called it. My next prediction: This is going to fix the problem of the teeth wearing down. New layers are really the only way to do it while making sure it's still a universally compatible system.

Yeah, I kinda figured some system that separates the teeth from the "attacking part" would come. We'll see if that's how this goes.

xcalibur teeth on spriggan ring xtreme yes please

EDIT: POST NUMBER 1931 <3
(Jan. 08, 2016  3:11 AM)Wombat Wrote: Holy Horusood Batman! This sounds super exciting, thanks for the news, Kai-V! My guess was that they would start using CWD like Disks, but this works too.

Do you know if those names you listed will be the full names, or will the Disk and Driver still be included in the name as well? I'm assuming it will be like "Storm Pegasus" and "Storm Pegasus 105RF", but it could be different since this is a whole new series.

Thank you to you.

Usually they would be full names, but it just makes no sense in this case. At first I thought they might be separate releases like the Chaos Layer somehow or even electronic versions that are uncustomizable, but this is way too many new parts to not be a whole new system, and learning about Dual Layers came to settle that these are not just side toylines. It does seem to indicate that Disks and Drivers will be "same old" though, with a few new parts of course.
I'm hoping that one of the layers will be metal. This would give more weight to the top and allow it to spin for a longer period. Man, two pieces of metal... I would love that so much. Too bad I'm probably wrong.

However the new system works, I hope it makes battles last longer. No word on when we'll get it? I'd imagine not until at least April.
(Jan. 08, 2016  3:36 AM)Wizard Wrote: I'm hoping that one of the layers will be metal. This would give more weight to the top and allow it to spin for a longer period. Man, two pieces of metal... I would love that so much. Too bad I'm probably wrong.

However the new system works, I hope it makes battles last longer. No word on when we'll get it? I'd imagine not until at least April.

There could also be no more disks but, eh, probably will be.

Yeah the estimate is sometime April to June/July I would guess

So drivers should still be there? So my combo would be Xcalibur Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme if we could do something like syncromes
(Jan. 08, 2016  3:36 AM)Wizard Wrote: I'm hoping that one of the layers will be metal. This would give more weight to the top and allow it to spin for a longer period. Man, two pieces of metal... I would love that so much. Too bad I'm probably wrong.

That would make the game pretty interesting, but it would also outclass the older parts. Plus Takara doesn't want two pieces of metal flying around lol. I really hope one of the pieces is Metal, because Metal just makes the game much more entertaining in my opinion.

EDIT: A synchrome 2.0 would be really cool like Jetsnake said, but again there may be some safety concerns by the manufacturers.

If they could make Burst Beys have an HMS vibe to them that would be super rad.
(Jan. 08, 2016  3:51 AM)Half Nail Wrote: If they could make Burst Beys have an HMS vibe to them that would be super rad.

Yeah, that plastic Layer fused with metal parts is so cool!!!

But not much metal, cause I want to see Beys flying all over the place! One thing that I really love about the plastic gen is that Beyblades were a lot lighter, it made them fly and, imo, it's so cool. On the other hand, heavy beyblades doesn't fly that much and the long stamina rounds are boring... Thank TT we have the burst gimmick now to end that long battles.

But, if only they fixed the weaing teeth problem, it's already an amazing thing!