April 2017 Beyblade Burst Giveaway: B-79 Drain Fafnir.8.Nt - Passport Holders Only

I'm in
spin steal in burst gen will rule the world lol
I want to enter but my passport hasn't been applied yet, even though I bought one last week. Unhappy
You know ya boy here for dis, even tho I probably won't win but...

P.S. Alta won't win Smile
Wow I almost didn't see this thread. Enter me please
Hope i can get lucky love them spin stealers
Drain fafnir more like drain in my sink enter me in i love this bey.
I'm not going to win. Because if I did win then Kei wouldn't get my money for DF.
I'd like to enter!
How can i participate?

Do i just need to reply?
(Apr. 25, 2017  6:00 AM)Ashmit Mohanty Wrote: How can i participate?

Do i just need to reply?

No, you need to have purchased a Blader Passport, as the first post of this thread explains.
(Apr. 25, 2017  6:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, you need to have purchased a Blader Passport, as the first post of this thread explains.

I think he is a Kolkata member who attended event before too. He must have gotten Passport before I think. @[ronitnath]

BTW count me in. I have got Passport at last event (P.S. I'm host lol but I have to deposit money in bank and send through my uncle's PayPal)
Even if I don't win, I'll still beat Tai in the dish.
(Apr. 25, 2017  6:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, you need to have purchased a Blader Passport, as the first post of this thread explains.

Hi Kai- V, he purchased a blader passport, I just need to send money to WBO. Because of my exams I am little occupied right now. If you can just let him participate, it will be great.
(Apr. 25, 2017  11:30 AM)ronitnath Wrote: Hi Kai- V, he purchased a blader passport, I just need to send money to WBO. Because of my exams I am little occupied right now. If you can just let him participate, it will be great.

I bought my blader passport yesterday and it doesn't show up on my account
Just got my passport. Excited to be a part of the community and looking forward to meeting more bladers here.
Smol Dragon.
Count me in!
ayyy
I need that one! I have so many ideas to customize it! finaly I would be good in the next tournament in my Region! haha!