Appropriate Anime

(Jun. 15, 2019  8:33 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2019  8:31 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Dragon Ball Super?

aka dragon ball fanservice

You just made me laugh XD
(Jun. 15, 2019  8:15 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2019  8:05 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: You must hate Mortal Kombat.

I’ve never seen it lol

It's not an anime. But don't google it.
(Jun. 15, 2019  10:20 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: No such anime exists
Even if there is ,then it might be very bad
Like Pokemon for example

Anime doesnt classify as “gore and mature animations from Japan.” Ive seen non-gore and rated G anime like Doraemon, and the anime is pretty decent (the franchise is quite huge as well)
(Jun. 15, 2019  9:25 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2019  10:20 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: No such anime exists
Even if there is ,then it might be very bad
Like Pokemon for example

Anime doesnt classify as “gore and mature animations from Japan.” Ive seen non-gore and rated G anime like Doraemon, and the anime is pretty decent (the franchise is quite huge as well)
Oh yeah ,now that I think about it Doraemon and shinchan are also anime
(Jun. 19, 2019  10:06 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2019  9:25 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Anime doesnt classify as “gore and mature animations from Japan.” Ive seen non-gore and rated G anime like Doraemon, and the anime is pretty decent (the franchise is quite huge as well)
Oh yeah ,now that I think about it Doraemon and shinchan are also anime

Sinchan Probably doesn't qualifies for Appropriate. What we see is actually heavily censored.

Ninja Hattori, Perman and a few others are some TV Ashi Shows that can qualify for appropriate.
Kaitou Joker/Mysterious Joker is one of my fav anime, but dont watch the dub because they censor stupid stuff plus the original voices are better in my opinion
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. and Mob Psycho 100, just to name two.
Bakugan! The og and the reboot
I concur with Boogie. OG Bakugan is a good time and has no gore or sexual themes. Haven't watched the reboot. Some folks have recommended Free! Also a good recommendation. It's relaxing and generally puts you in a good mood. It's a sports anime about swimming.
(Jul. 18, 2019  1:31 AM)Morc Wrote: I concur with Boogie. OG Bakugan is a good time and has no gore or sexual themes. Haven't watched the reboot. Some folks have recommended Free! Also a good recommendation. It's relaxing and generally puts you in a good mood. It's a sports anime about swimming.

I was watching new vistrora today! The rush you get from those battles are so hype!

Oh and inazuma 11! That show is amazing!
You wanna see anime!
Then
See
ONE-PUNCH MAN!!!!!
I CANT BELIVE I FORGOT AN ANIME!!! There was an anime that I used to watch that's SUPER funny and awsome! It's called "sweetness and lightning". Hold on while I grab the description.

"Kōhei Inuzuka is a teacher who has been raising his daughter, Tsumugi, by himself following the death of his wife. Having mostly bought ready-made meals for his daughter since, Kōhei's encounter with one of his students, Kotori Iida, leads him to take up cooking in order to provide proper meals for Tsumigi." It may sound kind of cheesy but it's a really good anime. Check it out if you want to
(Oct. 29, 2020  6:27 PM)beybladeclub Wrote: jojos bizarre advencher

That’s not appropriate at all. There’s several uses of cussing and the blood and gore is through the roof.
Nekopara is a good example. its very lighthearted and very cute too.

its pretty kid friendly (unlike its game counterpart, but im not sure about the Visual Novels.)

i have a very unhealthy obsession with this anime.
monthly girls nozaki kun has been my favorite comedy anime for about a year or so.
the og pokemon. hilarious.
OHSHC. a bit iffy, netflix even rates it tv-14, but it aint too bad.
What about beyblade?
Or sonic x?
Or Hentie?
(Nov. 23, 2020  5:22 PM)beykid44 Wrote: What about beyblade?
Or sonic x?
Or Hentie?
Not the last one lol
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:26 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  5:22 PM)beykid44 Wrote: What about beyblade?
Or sonic x?
Or Hentie?
Not the last one lol

The last one gave me a Kira Yoshikage (when near hands)
(Nov. 23, 2020  7:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:26 PM)kai edits Wrote: Not the last one lol

The last one gave me a Kira Yoshikage (when near hands)
Killer queen
*kira yoshikage vibes intensifies*
i feel i should elaborate on why i chose Nekopara.

- its pretty lighthearted and pretty funny in some parts

- no swearing of any kind (i think, im only 4 episodes into the show)

- its pretty short for those who like quick animes (its 12 Episodes long)

- again it is really really cute and funny!

*WARNING: there is a Nekopara game but it is not kid-friendly unlike its anime adaptation
(Nov. 23, 2020  8:32 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i feel i should elaborate on why i chose Nekopara.

- its pretty lighthearted and pretty funny in some parts

- no swearing of any kind (i think, im only 4 episodes into the show)

- its pretty short for those who like quick animes (its 12 Episodes long)

- again it is really really cute and funny!

*WARNING: there is a Nekopara game but it is not kid-friendly unlike its anime adaptation
Searched it up, it seems...

Interesting
(May. 16, 2019  2:05 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Sorry of there is already a thread for this.
I’m looking for some appropriate anime that isn’t very long. Most anime are inappropriate and have lots of language or gore.
I’ve already seen
Beyblade
Pokemon
Sword Art Online
Anyone have any suggestions?

Well most anime does have it but try Yo kai watch (before shadowside )
dinosaur king (it sucks but hey, its an anime)
Is Bakugan anime?
(Nov. 23, 2020  10:12 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  2:05 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Sorry of there is already a thread for this.
I’m looking for some appropriate anime that isn’t very long. Most anime are inappropriate and have lots of language or gore.
I’ve already seen
Beyblade
Pokemon
Sword Art Online
Anyone have any suggestions?

Well most anime does have it but try Yo kai watch (before shadowside )
dinosaur king (it sucks but hey, its an anime)

Yeah I’m a lot older now and I’m allowed to watch mostly anything.