Anyone you know in real life remind you of Beyblade Characters?

my cousin reminds me of masamune lot of talk but cant prove it
(Jan. 23, 2013  11:53 PM)superiorblader Wrote: my cousin reminds me of masamune lot of talk but cant prove it

My cousin also reminds me of masamune he thinks he better than me at everything, and my friend reminds me of Kyoya u tries so much to beat me at beyblade but he can i just pwn him ll the time
Im very much like king I love beyblade and I'
m realty talkative and like to mimic my best friend who remindes me of masimune
I'm personally more the silent type, and I like making beys go flying, close to Kyoya/Tsubasa/Ryuga, I guess... nobody else really reminds me of anyone in the anime.
My little brother is like Yu. He talks a lot, is annoying, and talks a lot.
You could say I'm like Tyson, Ginkga, and Tsubasa Combined. Red is my favorite color and I do LOVE to eat. I don't give up without a fight (and I do mean that). I'm kinda sneaky like Tsubasa. Im like an Assassin
I'm more like Ginka, Tsubasa, Madoka, & Johannes. I'm like Ginka because i'm really really strong, like all pegasus beys, and people says I talk kinda like him. I'm like Tsubasa because i'm really calm to losing, & the way I act is more like the way he acts. I'm like Madoka because i'm really good at fixing beys, & choosing parts to make a very strong bey. I'm like Johannes cuz I like cats (i'm a cat loving dude). And that's basically it!
My 4th grade friend he sound kinda like Yu and acts like Masamune
My friend gavin he is osamu because osamu is lound annoying and idiotic
My husband is a dead ringer for Kite Unabara. Data analyst, software engineer, highly self-confident, medium brown hair with blue eyes, pale skin and glasses. Also known to throw his glasses and punch electronic devices if he gets frustrated. That's how we lost some laptops... and a couple smart phones... and an iPad... and a really expensive baby monitor.

I should add that this is why Kite is my favorite character <3
Well, some say im a lot like Takao/Tyson, I might be cocky sometimes, determined. Sometimes lazy, I love to sleep and I eat alot the same way he does, love beyblading. But being compared to Ginga, I love burgers! and one of my other friends, said im like Tala, i am easily angered.

Then theres a friend of mine, he's a really quiet person. Cool, and calm as well. He reminds me so much of Kai, and he even let me call him that too.
Well one of my friend is like benkei.. always eating and big structure. I maybe like Rago... kidding.. i suit mostly like Kai.. always calm and alone.. my best bey friend is like masamune and my sis like tithi..
@[ashton pinto] reminds me of Kenny
He knows so much about beyblade its scary lol
flame capricorn has long, light hair and reminds me of romero from f-dynasty in g-revolution when he wears a long white dress shirt.
Neo reminds me of Kane, thinking CD is top tier until he gets rekt.
I act like Ginga, in the sense that I'm always wanting to help people and I get really passionate about stuff. I have a friend who acts a lot like Kyoya and another that's like Masamune.
My friends say I'm tsubasa and I think my friend leo is kyoya
(Jan. 05, 2016  1:45 PM)athreya50 Wrote: @[ashton pinto] reminds me of Kenny
He knows so much about beyblade its scary lol

@[athreya50] you remind me of Tela lol

Spoilt-Spoiler (Click to View)
Reiji, because of my horrible posture.
Im more of a Free Day La Hoya type of guy in out beyblade club battles i handspin drain fafnir and win evrey time. but overall im more laid back but when i get pushed to edge i can be a bit aggresive. i stare alot too and enjoys animals
My friend reminds me of Gingka

I'm exactly like Valt Aoi
I remind myself of Kenta (Or maybe Valt), Gingka, and Free. Depends on my mood.
I think I'm mostly like Suou (finally found a guy who I'm similar to). Mostly, I'm calm, but I can get really mean and ill-tempered. It's not like Red Eye/Spriggan mean, or like Lui mean, but I can get to the point where I go pretty much insane.
My younger friend from my YouTube Channel (he's 8) reminds me of Valt and Aiga, since he's always trying to impress me. He started Beyblade because of me taking out my MFB's in a Halloween party a couple years ago. I hadn't used them in a while, so I guess he brought me back to this amazing community. He also likes to try out strategies that I teach him, so I feel like Shu sometimes, but my friend is the one with sR, not me! I always end up bringing out the most competitive and fun parts of his personality during a BeyBattle (especially in videos). Who else do you guys think I'm like?