Another Burst Season after Sparking?

Will we get one? I hope so I want more Plastic gen remakes up to G/GTs and 4D beys for MFB
Maybe but I hope that it's a series with Plastic, Metal, and Burst that would probably be the best anime in the world.
(Oct. 23, 2020  7:00 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Maybe but I hope that it's a series with Plastic, Metal, and Burst that would probably be the best anime in the world.

I agree. To me burst anime is a bunch of tournaments and aiming for no.1 though the graphics are not bad. So the addition of metal fight and plastic gen would be cool.
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:23 AM)Savage_shiro Wrote: Will we get one? I hope so I want more Plastic gen remakes up to G/GTs and 4D beys for MFB
There’s already another thread for this I had one like this but taken down just a heads up. I think this may be the last season
Its gonna be called Beyblade Ultimate Fusion lol
In november we will get a new app from Takara... So it won't be the end with Sparking. And I think we will get a new main character.
(Oct. 23, 2020  3:11 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: In november we will get a new app from Takara... So it won't be the end with Sparking. And I think we will get a new main character.

You have a point
I got it the beycar burst.
It's cars that you battle then they break permanently you have to pay 99 dollars to fix it.
(Oct. 25, 2020  1:02 AM)kai edits Wrote: I got it the beycar burst.
It's cars that you battle then they break permanently you have to pay 99 dollars to fix it.
That would be funny but if it was real people would boycott beyblade
(Oct. 25, 2020  1:26 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  1:02 AM)kai edits Wrote: I got it the beycar burst.
That would be funny but if it was real people would boycott beyblade
or beyblade burst explosion where the beys explodes and sends you to the hospital.
(Oct. 25, 2020  1:28 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  1:26 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: That would be funny but if it was real people would boycott beyblade
or beyblade burst explosion where the beys explodes and sends you to the hospital.
Oh... okay. I’m concerned
(Oct. 25, 2020  1:29 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  1:28 AM)kai edits Wrote: or beyblade burst explosion where the beys explodes and sends you to the hospital.
Oh... okay. I’m concerned
Oh sorry its a joke of a brand of a smartphone exploding.
I doubt it, S5 is gonna be the final season watch.
Reasons:
1. Lack of revenue for TT to make more beys (i can't confirm this but the lack of releases says it all)
2. Plot being heavily repeated. So I mean if they bring a new season what else does Morita have in terms of originality?
3. Sparking feels like a nice closure to burst as it brings many characters from previous seasons.
4. A new season is unecessary IMO, Burst had its time and I believe it is time for a new saga to come after burst when TT and the writer after taking an approx 3 yrs hiatus.
5. Connectivity between Eng/JP dub with previous sagas. If you remember Shogun steel had a rap intro and it was the final season for Metal Fight, and Surge/Sparking too has a rap intro...which I think a lot of you know by now that I'm hinting towards that Surge is the final season.
Beyblade Burst Infinite. All infinite lock beys.
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:01 AM)imperial reboot Wrote: Beyblade Burst Infinite. All infinite lock beys.

That's another reason the Sparking will probably be the end. They have little ideas left, and just repeating the same gimmick for everyone isn't gonna change that. Not to mention that Japan disliked the Cho-Z awakening beys because they gave the opportunity to deny the burst gimmick.

Not really smart to do that for every bey, seeing as it wouldn't be so much of Beyblade Burst. Even now, it's not really that much of BURST in a battle anymore.
(Oct. 25, 2020  1:28 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  1:26 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: That would be funny but if it was real people would boycott beyblade
I'd take 20.
(Oct. 26, 2020  11:41 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:01 AM)imperial reboot Wrote: Beyblade Burst Infinite. All infinite lock beys.

That's another reason the Sparking will probably be the end. They have little ideas left, and just repeating the same gimmick for everyone isn't gonna change that. Not to mention that Japan disliked the Cho-Z awakening beys because they gave the opportunity to deny the burst gimmick.

Not really smart to do that for every bey, seeing as it wouldn't be so much of Beyblade Burst. Even now, it's not really that much of BURST in a battle anymore.

I had no idea the Cho-Z Awakening Beys were disliked in Japan, I thought they would be popular for some reason. Cho-Z Spriggan, I could maybe understand why it's disliked for the lack of burst, since that one was stamina/defense suited for combos and was probably the hardest to burst of the three (unless you put on a much looser Driver). But with Cho-Z Valkyrie and Cho-Z Achilles, they were a lot more attack-oriented and I didn't find them too hard to burst, though that's just me.

And to be fair, the current Burst season's system is less prone to burst nowadays (unless it's Glide Ragnaruk or Tempest Dragon).
I know they have a 2021 new beyblade series line of toys so .... what you think of?
I honestly think They should make a news series after Burst
it aint gonna happen. even if there were plans, covid ruined it all. its a miracle that production is still going on now.
I think sparking will have more than 52 episodes due to it being the last season of beyblade.
However!!??

[Spoiler] There have been reports of a season 6 due to the success of sparking, it is not confirmed but it might happen.
(Oct. 23, 2020  3:11 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: In november we will get a new app from Takara... So it won't be the end with Sparking. And I think we will get a new main character.

This.