Another Burst Season after Sparking?

Im hoping Rantaro can get some more battles in.
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:05 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:03 PM)g2_ Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]They are treating Valt less like an antagonist but more like a protagonist who also wants to beat Lane and get stronger. If done right, it could deliver justice to Valt.[/font]
I agree and I'm hoping they do handle it right.
Yeah, I'm sure Valt is gonna still be around. He is standing with the brothers in the intro.
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:08 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:05 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I agree and I'm hoping they do handle it right.
Yeah, I'm sure Valt is gonna still be around. He is standing with the brothers in the intro.
I'm sure he will, I just want them to do right by him.
Someone make MIrage Fafnir burst once and for all
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:08 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, I'm sure Valt is gonna still be around. He is standing with the brothers in the intro.
I'm sure he will, I just want them to do right by him.
Yeah let's hope.
Valt in Sparking= More Screen Time
Shu in Sparking= More teaching
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt in Sparking= More Screen Time
Shu is gonna kick carp from now on.
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:16 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt in Sparking= More Screen Time
Shu is gonna kick carp from now on.

RIght. But watch Lane come back and try to defeat him
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:16 PM)g2_ Wrote: Shu is gonna kick carp from now on.

RIght. But watch Lane come back and try to defeat him
It's possible.
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:17 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: RIght. But watch Lane come back and try to defeat him
It's possible.

I hope not
Like All other legends, Shu is going to win for now and after that he will also have to lose a humiliating defeat against Lane. Why? Because Lean has Harry ( Ultimate God). Jokes Aside I think from now on Protags, Lean, Valt, Shu and Rantaro( cuz being a teacher) are important to the Story.
Now that Hikaru and Hyuga have faced off the legends what they should do now is train with em
beyblade burst fusion or beyblade burst aura or beyblade god fusion
There is no way Valt would be able to beat Lane ever again
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: There is no way Valt would be able to beat Lane ever again

valt would have a better bey and train to destroy lane and i hope there is another burst season cause i dont want drum shu and valt to go away and burst is the beyblade season or series
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:52 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: There is no way Valt would be able to beat Lane ever again

valt would have a better bey and train to destroy lane and i hope there is another burst season cause i dont want drum shu and valt to go away and burst is the beyblade season or series

I doubt that theory of Valt getting a new Valkyrie. Another season is still a mystery
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:52 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: valt would have a better bey and train to destroy lane and i hope there is another burst season cause i dont want drum shu and valt to go away and burst is the beyblade season or series

I doubt that theory of Valt getting a new Valkyrie. Another season is still a mystery
i knwo but i hope there is another burst season cuase it is the best beyblade series and it has the best charcters like drum valt shu hyuga hikaru aiga lui free etc
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:55 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I doubt that theory of Valt getting a new Valkyrie. Another season is still a mystery
i knwo but i hope there is another burst season cuase it is the best beyblade series and it has the best charcters like drum valt shu hyuga hikaru aiga lui free etc

What I hope is Hikaru and Hyuga can train with the legends in order to defeat lane
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:55 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: i knwo but i hope there is another burst season cuase it is the best beyblade series and it has the best charcters like drum valt shu hyuga hikaru aiga lui free etc

What I hope is Hikaru and Hyuga can train with the legends in order to defeat lane

They're kinda starting to do that as of episode 32.

How do you guys think Sparking will end?
(Nov. 05, 2020  6:02 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What I hope is Hikaru and Hyuga can train with the legends in order to defeat lane

I think they will end with Hikaru and Hyuga beating lane and showing him what fun beybattles are. And maybe we might see other bladers from previous seasons. Also they might have one huge battle royal
(Nov. 05, 2020  6:02 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What I hope is Hikaru and Hyuga can train with the legends in order to defeat lane

I want Sparking to End in a Pretty OP way.

After defeating Lane and teaching him what fun battle is and considering Valt and Shu would also have powered up to the fullest. The last episode will be the battle between Asahis vs Valt and Shu. This would be pretty op imo. And whoever will win I won't mind. Though that would be an unofficial match.
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:52 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: valt would have a better bey and train to destroy lane and i hope there is another burst season cause i dont want drum shu and valt to go away and burst is the beyblade season or series

I can confirme than we will get another Burst season.
Im seriously hoping if they do another season that they make all the legends return
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:48 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I doubt that theory of Valt getting a new Valkyrie. Another season is still a mystery

I can confirme than we will get another Burst season.

Then plz confirm

(Nov. 05, 2020  7:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im seriously hoping if they do another season that they make all the legends return

If they do that I hope the episodes will be 24 mins again otherwise the legends will again be disrespected by the final antagonists where the antagonist win against a legend like the legends are rookies. If the episodes will be 12 mins then I am happy that they do not return. At least they won't be disrespected.