Dec

All-Out Mid-Air Battle!! Happy Birthday Bey Brad!! (Metal Fight)

Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tournament Results
Sanjay Gandhi National Park
Borivali East
1:00PM on 12/21/2016
Format
Metal Fight

Most official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: B36ecZZ.jpg]All-Out Mid-Air Battle!! Happy Birthday Bey Brad!!

Hey, Guys. It's FIREFIRE CHAITANYA. And this is 2nd last event of the year!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU9qMQGmNb5G0wd93EPFb...3aujzqRGCA] Confirmed Members:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU9qMQGmNb5G0wd93EPFb...3aujzqRGCA]Unconfrimed

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_BqBbiecMtjDZdHIoztv...miiYlf3oMg]
FAQ (please read carefully before coming

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhbnjl61YzM2glyexTQID...Gi1ACb9ERh]Contact Numbers:-
FIREFIRE:- 9769956009 (whatsapp only)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Wow, thank you so much!! Have fun!
(Nov. 24, 2016  5:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow, thank you so much!! Have fun!

Welcome. Thank you too.

BTW guys. Do annyone else think we shoild change date of both events to some sunday/Saturday maybe? Some people may not coming due to they do not have holiday that time (job).

Maybe we can get few more people
Hey FireFire, just an FYI that I untagged myself in your post because ...

[Image: OcF4B2F.png]

Wink
(Nov. 24, 2016  3:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hey FireFire, just an FYI that I untagged myself in your post because ...

[Image: OcF4B2F.png]

Wink

OMG lol I forgot to untag you after you seen beyhah.
I'll attend the event guys
I Will be there! Ashton is back which means #AntiChaos
Guys event it today! Year's last (or second last? Depending on Max Dranz will host on 29th lol) is just 10 HOURS away!!!!

I'm really excited to battle you all with my best of whole year.

BEYZING Beyluck to All!!!!!

LET IT RIP!!!
So I finally got some free time to make good post beyhaha
Winners:-
1st Place:- Super Phantom
2nd Place:- AaryanBITW
3rd Place:- FIREFIRE CPB

Winning combos are as always (from now lol) are in Winning Combination thread where they belong https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1355870

Report:-
I reached event at around 1:20pm due to again extremely heavy traffic (sorry will next time leave 1 hour early) and seen Alex Mercer, AaryanBITW and Harrydestructor. So as there were quite a bit members left to come and they informed me they will be late. We started preparing for event, free playing, making combos, talk about plans for scavnger hunt and finish our battles. So at 1:35pm we started battle with Aaryan vs Aditya (Alex Mercer) which I called clash of judges (as those 2 were) and in which both used almost same combos (Zirago staller) but Aaryan used Gryph bellow instead and won the round, then after sometime (at around 1:50pm) Ashton came and we finished his battles. At around 2:14pm Super Phantom came and we finshed his battles too so as we done with everyone's battle. I took my Balro, Genbu, Light Launcher and Dragoon Winder and sat down to do my battles lol. I was hoping to get a decent win rate like everytime but surprisingly I won all matches except against Jay where he somehow avoided KO from my Balro with his Girago MF (btw Balro won against it when other 3 guys used it) so at around 2:40pm. Jksiddh came but not alone, with a surprise. He got his 3 friends with him and solved problem less members (really appreciate that bro) so we did there battles too. And finally before finals I finished my battles with them too but as we were getting late for Zero-g. Alex Mercer judged a tiebreaker of Ashton vs Aaryan (btw I'm REALLY sad I missed such a explosive battle) and on other side I finished my battles with em.

Overall I really enjoyed this event and had quite a bit fun. Though in last movement there was some chaos (getting extremely late will post about it in Zero-g thread) but overall I had real fun with all my friends AND I GOT MY DUO BACK.

Mainly. It's my best performance of any STD event till now. I first time placed in a non-LTD tournament. Though I lost many battles in ZRG but I had lots of fun and found some really cool combos (which actually works) and mainly I finally learned how to launch ZRG attackers!!!

I will send result of both event tonight!! Thanks to all who came!!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2R9LgG...p=drivesdk

Results are up guys! Sorry for wait but these days were really chaotic for me, hope you understand :)

@[Kai-V], can you see these too?
(Feb. 07, 2017  4:46 PM)Syed shifat Wrote: Hi

If you want to introduce yourself, then use the forum called litterally "Introduce Yourself": https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself

Otherwise, saying "hi" in a topic is considered SPAM. You should really read the rules before posting anything else.
Hi, I am looking for genuine takaratomy beyblades for my daughter and son and am not sure about authenticity of beyblades from online shopping .Can you suggest which ones to buy and from where ( which shop ) .my location is new delhi, India .
(Apr. 16, 2017  7:57 AM)Maan Wrote: Hi, I am looking for genuine takaratomy beyblades for my daughter and son and am not sure about authenticity of beyblades from online shopping .Can you suggest which ones to buy and from where ( which shop ) .my location is new delhi, India .

Hello! If you got to mall you can get Funskool beys (which are original btw). Now you can easily find Metal FUsion tops and if you find bit more, you can get Slogan Steels too. I was informed from FUnskool that Metal Fury and Burst are going to release soon too