8th Anniversary: Welcome to the new worldbeyblade.org

Please organise a tornament in assam india please
Hey Rik please stop posting again and again. It's against rules and for this you can warn or maybe banned

As I told before, WBO is a fan-run organization and tournaments won't happen until someone is ready to take responsibility of hosting event. So if you really want a tournament happen. You will ethier have to wait till someone else want to host comes or you will have to host it yourself
Hato
(Feb. 28, 2017  1:55 PM)Hato Wrote: Tournaments are fan run, so it would be best if you organized one yourself. Take a look at this; https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer

The link explains what being a tournament organizer means, and also links to the guide book and quiz to become a tournament organizer (which you should only do after reading the guide). Good luck, and I hope that sometime in the near future you can host a tournament in Assam Smile

(Mar. 04, 2017  10:46 AM)Rik Wrote: Please organise a tornament in assam india please

Serious

Read what I just quoted, and then you should have reason to stop posting the same question repeatedly.
GUys am glad u accepted me,i know u guys hve beys but i dnt have so help mewith one plz
SUGOI-KONICHEWA
(Mar. 08, 2017  12:28 AM)tangeni Wrote: GUys am glad u accepted me,i know u guys hve beys but i dnt have so help mewith one plz

You could buy beys online like eBay, Amazon, Hobby link japan and even from Leo Burst.
Sbladerr
Happy hey

Happy 8th anivercary

HAPPY 8TH!!!!!!

8 YEARS CONGRATULATIONS

8 YEARS MIGHT NOT SEEM LIKE A LOT BUT IT REALLY IS:-D:-D
briarthomas
Hey when is the next tournament in usa in 2017

MY beyblades are valtrex, spryzen, and pegasus
SUGOI-KONICHEWA
(Mar. 21, 2017  8:31 PM)briarthomas Wrote: Hey when is the next tournament in usa  in 2017

MY beyblades are valtrex, spryzen, and pegasus

On the home page there's an upcoming tournaments bar on the right