8th Anniversary: Welcome to the new worldbeyblade.org

Please organise a tornament in assam india please
Hey Rik please stop posting again and again. It's against rules and for this you can warn or maybe banned

As I told before, WBO is a fan-run organization and tournaments won't happen until someone is ready to take responsibility of hosting event. So if you really want a tournament happen. You will ethier have to wait till someone else want to host comes or you will have to host it yourself
(Feb. 28, 2017  1:55 PM)Hato Wrote: Tournaments are fan run, so it would be best if you organized one yourself. Take a look at this; https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer

The link explains what being a tournament organizer means, and also links to the guide book and quiz to become a tournament organizer (which you should only do after reading the guide). Good luck, and I hope that sometime in the near future you can host a tournament in Assam Smile

(Mar. 04, 2017  10:46 AM)Rik Wrote: Please organise a tornament in assam india please

Serious

Read what I just quoted, and then you should have reason to stop posting the same question repeatedly.
GUys am glad u accepted me,i know u guys hve beys but i dnt have so help mewith one plz
(Mar. 08, 2017  12:28 AM)tangeni Wrote: GUys am glad u accepted me,i know u guys hve beys but i dnt have so help mewith one plz

You could buy beys online like eBay, Amazon, Hobby link japan and even from Leo Burst.
Happy hey

Happy 8th anivercary

HAPPY 8TH!!!!!!

8 YEARS CONGRATULATIONS

8 YEARS MIGHT NOT SEEM LIKE A LOT BUT IT REALLY IS:-D:-D
Hey when is the next tournament in usa in 2017

MY beyblades are valtrex, spryzen, and pegasus
(Mar. 21, 2017  8:31 PM)briarthomas Wrote: Hey when is the next tournament in usa  in 2017

MY beyblades are valtrex, spryzen, and pegasus

On the home page there's an upcoming tournaments bar on the right