3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu]

Huh, usually the full name is in English below the Katagana. Why did TT change to the abbreviation below it instead of the full name?
[Image: 2LVCKAz.jpg]
(May. 26, 2018  5:42 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Huh, usually the full name is in English below the Katagana. Why did TT change to the abbreviation below it instead of the full name?

Yup, saw that, but possibly an oversight. Which happens, as they do botch "frame" as "flame" at times. The English doesn't get that great of attention, apparently.

But it still says "Operate". That doesn't say "OhPii" or something. The katakana reveals all.

Edit: Really, TT and all botch the names pretty often. Ragnaruk should in the least be Ragnarok as far as I can tell, and I think at least twice has Crash Ragnaruk shown up in CoroCoro botched. Clash Ragnaruk, Crash Raganark--the latter on the cool poster thing.

Jinnius should really be Genius, which I was surprised to see some CoroCoro say the latter (I'll share it if I run into it again). A Genius is like the Roman equivalent to a guardian angel and is where we get the word genie from.

But we do screwy things with Asian stuff in the west, so I can't blame them too much.
(May. 25, 2018  12:13 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 24, 2018  10:03 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Does anyone know when will the full version of chouzetsu muteki blader and bey pop will come out? Or where to find them if they are already out?

No we don't, sorry.

Oh, ok. Thanks Smile

(May. 25, 2018  4:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 24, 2018  10:03 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Does anyone know when will the full version of chouzetsu muteki blader and bey pop will come out? Or where to find them if they are already out?
I don't know about the full version. But the opening song was uploaded by @[ThePheonix] on Yandex.
Here is the link: https://yadi.sk/d/GoMdrlvr3TztUv

All credits to ThePheonix!
Hope this helps!

Thanks for the link
I thought this was good to talk about here:

(May. 26, 2018  8:40 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: so apparently all the ChoZ layers will have gimmicks now (?)
does this make anyone question why wV,zA,eF and bL don't have any gimmick?

Maybe they will have second versions, like how you have 2 Spriggans for God?

Helps make people want later beys, I'm thinking, all the same. Or they figure doing a mix gives more variety.
(May. 26, 2018  9:08 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I thought this was good to talk about here:

(May. 26, 2018  8:40 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: so apparently all the ChoZ layers will have gimmicks now (?)
does this make anyone question why wV,zA,eF and bL don't have any gimmick?

Maybe they will have second versions, like how you have 2 Spriggans for God?

Helps make people want later beys, I'm thinking, all the same. Or they figure doing a mix gives more variety.

I think it's more a mix thing instead of all having gimmicks.