3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu]

That marketing language doesn’t fit into Germany either lol
This may be off topic, but has anyone noticed that Dranzer F's layer has grooves around the launcher ports that are very similar to the Cho-Z beys? Do you think that Dranzer F is capable of equipping a Level Chip?
(Mar. 26, 2018  9:00 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: This may be off topic, but has anyone noticed that Dranzer F's layer has grooves around the launcher ports that are very similar to the Cho-Z beys? Do you think that Dranzer F is capable of equipping a Level Chip?

Probably not, or if it is, it will either not fit properly or it does but it's illegal.
(Mar. 26, 2018  10:02 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  9:00 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: This may be off topic, but has anyone noticed that Dranzer F's layer has grooves around the launcher ports that are very similar to the Cho-Z beys? Do you think that Dranzer F is capable of equipping a Level Chip?

Probably not, or if it is, it will either not fit properly or it does but it's illegal.

It's mainly a theory at this point. I just noticed the connection and thought it might be possible. Guess we'll figure it out when a blader manages to get their hands on a Level Chip.
(Mar. 26, 2018  11:12 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  10:02 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Probably not, or if it is, it will either not fit properly or it does but it's illegal.

It's mainly a theory at this point. I just noticed the connection and thought it might be possible. Guess we'll figure it out when a blader manages to get their hands on a Level Chip.

The product version doesn't have those groves. It's the same with Dragoon S's and Dragoon F's contact points being more aggressive in the manga than the actual product version.

I was actually wrong about that. Looked at a product picture instead of the picture of the real thing. I think those groves are just esthetic
Maybe...but a blader can dream, right? Not that it'll make a difference, the layer's still kinda trash.
The new "super gimmicks" thing.. if im right the prize bey in the new RB in April might have the sam3 ability as Blaze. They wouldnt post the side things for no reason. I know its a guess but maybe it will be the first ability bey. An when will we known if the gold Bloody Bey is a lottery bey or nah? Man i cant want till mid April.
Crush Ragnaruk does look very similar to Blaze Ragnaruk...it's kinda disappointing. I liked the Ragnaruk series, but I don't want repeats of parts from the last system...
(Mar. 28, 2018  3:43 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: Crush Ragnaruk does look very similar to Blaze Ragnaruk...it's kinda disappointing. I liked the Ragnaruk series, but I don't want repeats of parts from the last system...

nah. i’m very much looking forward to crush ragnaruk.   

it’s no more a repeated part than W-V is a repeated part of vV. 

i’m just hoping for balance and stamina without the dream of these mystical level chips that some believe answer all the problems of current super-z beys... :)
(Mar. 28, 2018  4:00 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  3:43 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: Crush Ragnaruk does look very similar to Blaze Ragnaruk...it's kinda disappointing. I liked the Ragnaruk series, but I don't want repeats of parts from the last system...

nah. i’m very much looking forward to crush ragnaruk.   

i’m just hoping for balance and stamina without the dream of these mystical level chips that some believe answer all the problems of current super-z beys... Smile

Just a little correction, Victory Valkyrie is V2 ,not vV.But yes,wV and cR are very similar to V2 and bR respectively.So hoping we get to see unique designs as the series progresses.Fingers crossed!!
(Mar. 28, 2018  4:24 PM)Blasterblader22 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  4:00 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: nah. i’m very much looking forward to crush ragnaruk.   

i’m just hoping for balance and stamina without the dream of these mystical level chips that some believe answer all the problems of current super-z beys... :)

Just a little correction, Victory Valkyrie is V2 ,not vV.But yes,wV and cR are very similar to V2 and bR respectively.So hoping we get to see unique designs as the series progresses.Fingers crossed!!

i don’t recognize V2 because it looks like a hasbro monkier.  i use vV and you understood me, therefore vV is effective and i will continue using it.
(Mar. 28, 2018  4:45 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  4:24 PM)Blasterblader22 Wrote: Just a little correction, Victory Valkyrie is V2 ,not vV.But yes,wV and cR are very similar to V2 and bR respectively.So hoping we get to see unique designs as the series progresses.Fingers crossed!!

i don’t recognize V2 because it looks like a hasbro monkier.  i use vV and you understood me, therefore vV is effective and i will continue using it.

It looks like for a lot of the Single and Dual layers, the names with double lettering are referred to letter-2, like Victory Valkyrie as V2 in this instance. The wiki seems to go by that in the "official" abbreviations list, at least.

But it's definitely not worth arguing much about. The point of abbreviations is just to communicate information we understand in a simpler way, and the understanding point is clearly there and it's not exactly weird.

Like people using W-V and wV, which is right? Which is wrong? Does it really matter?
(Mar. 28, 2018  5:00 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  4:45 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i don’t recognize V2 because it looks like a hasbro monkier.  i use vV and you understood me, therefore vV is effective and i will continue using it.

It looks like for a lot of the Single and Dual layers, the names with double lettering are referred to letter-2, like Victory Valkyrie as V2 in this instance. The wiki seems to go by that in the "official" abbreviations list, at least.

But it's definitely not worth arguing much about. The point of abbreviations is just to communicate information we understand in a simpler way, and the understanding point is clearly there and it's not exactly weird.

Like people using W-V and wV, which is right? Which is wrong? Does it really matter?

there is no argument. i said what i was going to do Smile
Yeah, not necessarily saying there is one. I wanted to make a point but make clear that I'm not pushing it and that it's not something I think is a big deal. That's all. Smile
W-V is wrong, it's listed as wV on the box. Same with all the other ChoZ layers. You should all reflect this in your posts. Whether it looks good or not is irrelevent, you should use the initials the box provides.
nice to know your personal preference, trainiacj

ill keep following the wbo forum rules
and i’ll also keep communicating as a citizen in a free country using whatever abbreviations i choose
Can we have a flat ball in burst like forbidden ionis? I really want one
Anyone else reminded of LBX with Achilles? He even looks robotic.
(Mar. 28, 2018  11:15 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: Anyone else reminded of LBX with Achilles? He even looks robotic.
Yup. I'm getting that LBX vibe too. I loved that series.
Seeing how Achilles' initial is an upside-down A, i'm surprised that nobody has digibashed the WD-M01 "Turn-A Gundam" into Z Achilles
(Mar. 28, 2018  11:15 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: Anyone else reminded of LBX with Achilles? He even looks robotic.

It does look like it would make a good LBX design for sure.
(Mar. 28, 2018  11:34 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Seeing how Achilles' initial is an upside-down A, i'm surprised that nobody has digibashed the WD-M01 "Turn-A Gundam" into Z Achilles

turn A is (in my opinion) the absolute worst gundam ever by far. so yeah lets not

z A is to cool to be compared to that
(Mar. 28, 2018  6:20 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: nice to know your personal preference, trainiacj

ill keep following the wbo forum rules
and i’ll also keep communicating as a citizen in a free country using whatever abbreviations i choose
I really don't think it's personal opinion on part of TraniacJ.He/She clearly states W-V is wrong.Same goes for vV,its plain wrong,no arguments.Seriously,you living in a free country won't change Victory Valkyrie's official TT abbreviation from V2 to vV.You see,using vV might get wrong ideas around,such as there is a Cho-Z bey.So I advise you to use the correct abbreviations.☺☺?