3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu]

(Mar. 17, 2018  7:00 AM)Medave111 Wrote: how does so many people have these already

They ordered them when they released or preordered them and now they already come to our homes c:
(Apr. 04, 2018  4:12 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2018  12:35 PM)iiggoor Wrote: In my country tournaments are organized by toys store chain which sells Hasbro products. Takara is not prohibited, but rarely used because not sold here.
I did buy some of Takara beyblades online, but pushing my son not to use them at tournaments because of respecting organizer's advertising intentions.

What RedPanda2 said aside, no, a store probably isn't going to help you there, that's true. But at the end of the day, if you want a Hasbro-only tournament when there isn't one, it comes down to you having to put in the effort to help make it happen.

I have 0 tournaments in my area, and I know I'm going to have to put in some work. I mean, I can hope someone else does it automatically, but it's not something to count on.

I'm not Hasbro fan at all :D Neither I want Hasbro tournament only. It's more like respecting  organizer's effort (and investment) to make such awesome event.
Imagine that you sell something and organize event for your customers, but guy who always buys from neighbor comes to enjoy it. Would be disrespectful to you at least.
So it's just show up that we are customers also. Of course, never risked losing battle because of principle.

Let me point out again - TT is not sold in my country, so it's natural to buy most in local shops rather than waiting 10 days (even two months once) for shipping all around the world.

And about organizing tournaments myself - lol - actually I did it in metal series :D
We brought arena to nearby children playground and that happened so many children came to play, so repeated it daily whole summer. No prizes and no admission. Just fun. Missing those times so much.
Piece of paper to write names, two arenas and frisbee (good enough to be warming up stadium). But doing it officially - huh - no no - to much work to do it properly.
How you did it.. it would never be possible in Germany, at least not where I live...
(Apr. 04, 2018  2:04 PM)iiggoor Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2018  4:12 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: What RedPanda2 said aside, no, a store probably isn't going to help you there, that's true. But at the end of the day, if you want a Hasbro-only tournament when there isn't one, it comes down to you having to put in the effort to help make it happen.

I have 0 tournaments in my area, and I know I'm going to have to put in some work. I mean, I can hope someone else does it automatically, but it's not something to count on.

I'm not Hasbro fan at all :D Neither I want Hasbro tournament only. It's more like respecting  organizer's effort (and investment) to make such awesome event.
Imagine that you sell something and organize event for your customers, but guy who always buys from neighbor comes to enjoy it. Would be disrespectful to you at least.
So it's just show up that we are customers also. Of course, never risked losing battle because of principle.

Let me point out again - TT is not sold in my country, so it's natural to buy most in local shops rather than waiting 10 days (even two months once) for shipping all around the world.

And about organizing tournaments myself - lol - actually I did it in metal series :D
We brought arena to nearby children playground and that happened so many children came to play, so repeated it daily whole summer. No prizes and no admission. Just fun. Missing those times so much.
Piece of paper to write names, two arenas and frisbee (good enough to be warming up stadium). But doing it officially - huh - no no - to much work to do it properly.

Fair enough. I guess I didn't recognize the reason you were responding for, that's all. My bad there.

Just a sharing of experiences and how TT players would respect and support a Hasbro-only environment then? That's cool. :)
Has anyone tried wV/V3 12.uI? (Winning Valkyrie 12 Ultimate Reboot) I like the combination.
(Apr. 09, 2018  1:29 PM)EastRaptor Wrote: Has anyone tried wV/V3 12.uI? (Winning Valkyrie 12 Ultimate Reboot) I like the combination.

No, 12 is no
(Apr. 09, 2018  1:29 PM)EastRaptor Wrote: Has anyone tried wV/V3 12.uI? (Winning Valkyrie 12 Ultimate Reboot) I like the combination.

12 disc damages other layers, it's recommended to use frames with it.

There's this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNfC5ywKVqQ
that talks about the best driver for wV. Haven't watched it myself but it might interest you.
Does anyone know where to find episode 1 with or without subtitles?
(Apr. 10, 2018  11:50 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Does anyone know where to find episode 1 with or without subtitles?

https://www.animepace.si/anime/beyblade-...episode-02
This needs to be here: first sight of actual level chips! Is the gold eF related to tournaments at all?

(Apr. 16, 2018  10:54 PM)KnightPro Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvfyhl3G...be&t=1m26s video of an actual level chip! this one is from the  gold forneus which came with a gold level chip.

forneus looks way more balanced with the level chip
(Feb. 08, 2018  6:23 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Super Z stadium.
No idea if this is simply an exclusive recolored version or is totally a new stadium for new system.
[Image: 27658096_333254757169270_227197121980197...e=5B11C65C]

How do you get it?
(Apr. 17, 2018  5:56 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: This needs to be here: first sight of actual level chips! Is the gold eF related to tournaments at all?

(Apr. 16, 2018  10:54 PM)KnightPro Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvfyhl3G...be&t=1m26s video of an actual level chip! this one is from the  gold forneus which came with a gold level chip.

forneus looks way more balanced with the level chip

OK, sad news. It's all tournament related. This video seems to show gold, silver, and bronze level chips being given out.

It's a month old, so I imagine this information may have been posted already. But I hadn't found it searching this thread, so yeah.

(Apr. 17, 2018  5:59 AM)RichieBoi Wrote: How do you get it?

eBay or anywhere else you buy Beyblade stuff from Japan, I guess? I've seen it on eBay.
Kinda funny they are giving the tournament winners another way to dominate. Not exactly fair level chips arent too easily accessible.
(Apr. 17, 2018  2:17 PM)Sıon Wrote: Kinda funny they are giving the tournament winners another way to dominate. Not exactly fair level chips arent too easily accessible.

Yeah, I don't get the mindset of allowing unequal play. A big aspect of a game is making it fair. Well, not even just fair, making it feel fair.

I imagine the WBO would ban the level chips if they end up creating crazy hard to beat beys. But it depends on how much of an impact they make, really, and what sort of counters can exist against them.

Edit: Made a Level Chips thread.

Bringing this over here:

(Apr. 17, 2018  5:25 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2018  11:34 AM)marutti Wrote: It´ll be Phoenix (From Corocoro May issue)
[Image: Fw9IzMP.jpg]

Very cool image! One thing though, please don't assume people here know Japanese. Gotta give some explanation.

It says something about a "marvelous phoenix bey" being given as a present to 100 people. Doesn't say it's B-113 per se. Just makes it seem likely if that's happening soon that it'll be the next one.

For the record, it's not saying it's called "marvelous phoenix". Beyblade names are written in katakana, that's just Japanese describing/hinting at what it is.

(Apr. 17, 2018  10:38 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2018  10:20 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: On the wiki it is called Revive Phoenix

Yes. The trademark bot found the name Revive Phoenix and the wiki team must've went with it. But there had been recent word of that being cancelled.

(Mar. 14, 2018  11:23 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Revive Phoenix: https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status...4898437120

Supposed proof of cancelation (Click to View)

The discussion is going on over here, for anyone who'd like to see it.
Does anyone know when will the full version of chouzetsu muteki blader and bey pop will come out? Or where to find them if they are already out?
(May. 24, 2018  10:03 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Does anyone know when will the full version of chouzetsu muteki blader and bey pop will come out? Or where to find them if they are already out?

No we don't, sorry.
(May. 24, 2018  10:03 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Does anyone know when will the full version of chouzetsu muteki blader and bey pop will come out? Or where to find them if they are already out?
I don't know about the full version. But the opening song was uploaded by @[ThePheonix] on Yandex.
Here is the link: https://yadi.sk/d/GoMdrlvr3TztUv

All credits to ThePheonix!
Hope this helps!
hell salamanders properly going to be the next spriggan requiem with Op (Op is his tips full name)
(May. 26, 2018  12:50 AM)Medave111 Wrote: hell salamanders properly going to be the next spriggan requiem with Op (Op is his tips full name)
The tips full name is Operate
on the box under the Japanese name it just says Op
(May. 26, 2018  2:44 AM)Medave111 Wrote: on the box under the Japanese name it just says Op

That's how it's been in the front of the packaging for all of TT's Beyblade Burst products. The front of the packaging has the abbreviations for the Disc and Driver. The full name of each part is on the back of the box.
(May. 26, 2018  3:07 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 26, 2018  2:44 AM)Medave111 Wrote: on the box under the Japanese name it just says Op

That's how it's been in the front of the packaging for all of TT's Beyblade Burst products. The front of the packaging has the abbreviations for the Disc and Driver. The full name of each part is on the back of the box.
yeah I meant on the back of the box

(May. 26, 2018  3:07 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

yeah I meant on the back of the box

didn't mean to post twice
For those who are behind on news, you can get the latest info on B-113 Hell Salamander and B-117 Revive Phoenix in their respective threads.

So no one misses out on the awesome info. Smile

(May. 26, 2018  12:50 AM)Medave111 Wrote: hell salamanders properly going to be the next spriggan requiem with Op (Op is his tips full name)

Op is the abbreviation. The full name is Operate.

CoroCoro says it. The release video said it. Back of the box says "Op", then "Operate" in katakana (オペレート). I will prove it.

From CoroCoro, thanks to genbull11's blog post:

[Image: ljRNdVb.png]

From the official video:

[Image: bQt4y1Q.png]

And from the box itself, image courtesy of marutti's video:

[Image: joGmddI.png]