3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu]

Please remember that the "HMS layers" is just speculation, nothing is confirmed yet. Also @[KnightPro], do you have any evidence that the teaser is a recolor of wV? It's a bit too early to jump to conclusions yet everyone ;3
It’s definitely a recolor, or just showing off a prototype teaser. They can’t market 20 new colorless beyblades, so I would assume it won’t be the main wV.
(Feb. 15, 2018  5:01 AM)KingChespin1 Wrote: It’s definitely a recolor, or just showing off a prototype teaser.  They can’t market 20 new colorless beyblades, so I would assume it won’t be the main wV.

What if it's just a teaser? Valkyrie being soaked in some alloy doesn't really depict a recolor, it's most likely just a teaser for metal.
(Feb. 14, 2018  1:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It would be so weird for TAKARA-TOMY to have both a Zoids line and a Super Z Beyblade line starting at the same time though hah.

The Takara Tomy website countdown is almost certainly for Zoids. Also in this month's CoroCoro was this tease:

Takara Tomy updated their page with a slash going through the Z:
[Image: DWDoyK7VQAAINsA.jpg]

This year marks the 35th anniversary of the Zoids franchise.

The real kicker is that CoroCoro has a third tease for something with a Z. Code Z is allegedly a new big project with a manga that'll start in the May issue. :iiam:

I suspect Code Z is actually a tie-in for the new Zoids line because I refuse to believe CoroCoro ran promos for three separate things with the same letter. Though, an important distinction to note is that the new Beyblade product line is written as zetsu, not Z like these other teases.
(Feb. 15, 2018  11:03 AM)To Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2018  1:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It would be so weird for TAKARA-TOMY to have both a Zoids line and a Super Z Beyblade line starting at the same time though hah.

The Takara Tomy website countdown is almost certainly for Zoids. Also in this month's CoroCoro was this tease:

Takara Tomy updated their page with a slash going through the Z:
[Image: DWDoyK7VQAAINsA.jpg]

This year marks the 35th anniversary of the Zoids franchise.

The real kicker is that CoroCoro has a third tease for something with a Z. Code Z is allegedly a new big project with a manga that'll start in the May issue. It is a mystery

I suspect Code Z is actually a tie-in for the new Zoids line because I refuse to believe CoroCoro ran promos for three separate things with the same letter. Though, an important distinction to note is that the new Beyblade product line is written as zetsu, not Z like these other teases.
In my opinion that does not look like a very Beyblade thing and more of a Zoid thing OR maybe they are going to do something for Zoids and Beyblade and they are calling the release name sort of thing a 'z'
(Feb. 15, 2018  5:40 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2018  5:01 AM)KingChespin1 Wrote: It’s definitely a recolor, or just showing off a prototype teaser.  They can’t market 20 new colorless beyblades, so I would assume it won’t be the main wV.

What if it's just a teaser? Valkyrie being soaked in some alloy doesn't really depict a recolor, it's most likely just a teaser for metal.

Yah that's what I meant.  It's either a recolor or showing what the prototype without the color, to show it's metal.  But there is no way that is going to be the official color.
It’s not a recolour tho I think the main purpose is to show off the metal, recolours are meant to be for a bit later in the series, I think it is DEFINITELY to showcase the metal in these new beys, so it is not a prototype either

It’s just a promotion for the metal
You guys realise they could very well just give us colourless Layers right?

After all, stickers make the world go round...
(Feb. 15, 2018  11:12 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: You guys realise they could very well just give us colourless Layers right?

After all, stickers make the world go round...

Yay... what a fun and totally not dull looking series that sounds. Never mind those beautiful and colourful God, Dual Layers or first Burst layers, now we have these.

I really hope it's not just metal but with coloured layers underneath either, because we'll hardly see it.
I doubt it's gonna be full metal it's just a promo teaser to tease the metal. Plus it wouldn't be that intresting to kids who like the burst series TT would not do that lol
(Feb. 15, 2018  11:56 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Yay... what a fun and totally not dull looking series that sounds. Never mind those beautiful and colourful God, Dual Layers or first Burst layers, now we have these.

They've done "color your own Beyblade" before... Can you imagine if that's all this was? Oh man, I need a shower. Ha.
Leaked Beys
1:49: B-104 Winning Valkyrie (Attack type) (Initial: W-V)
2:18: B-105 Z Achilles (Balance type) (Initial: Z-A)
2:44: B-106 Emperor Forneus (Defense type) (Initial: E-F)
3:16: B-110 ??? (Attack type) (Left & Right spin)
the z countdown is for zoids

the march corocoro (leo burst's video):

[Image: Z2hvUsz.jpg]
(Feb. 16, 2018  1:02 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
Leaked Beys
1:49: B-104 Winning Valkyrie (Attack type) (Initial: W-V)
2:18: B-105 Z Achilles (Balance type) (Initial: Z-A)
2:44: B-106 Emperor Forneus (Defense type) (Initial: E-F)
3:16: B-110 ??? (Attack type) (Left & Right spin)

those arent actually the images for the new beys, its just shadow images of gV, dF, and L2
I'll probably buy Emperor Forneus as I tend to jump to the next new defense type. Depending on looks and parts though.
Chouzetsu name is very similar to DragonBall Z/Super name.
Of course Super is witten with the same Japanese character.
Takara Tomy should have choosen a more original name for this new kind of Beyblade.
So nobody is allowed to use 超 just because Dragonball did? I don't think that takes away from the name at all, haha...
Wouldn't it be weird if this pulled a Zero G and just had some beyblades use super old parts? Unlikely but that just popped into my mind.
I'm not sure if this is authentic but
Edit : Confirmed It's authentic 
Winning Valkyrie
[Image: DWdMEt9UMAAKp-9.jpg]

Zet Achilles (I don't know it reminds of Spriggan)

[Image: DWdMCX6VQAAv0ig.jpg]
Random Booster Vol.10 (Seems like we are getting a new Longinus. That's pretty early!)
[Image: DWdOrIOVwAA0vgs.jpg]
https://twitter.com/HimuraMakoto/status/...2200476677
It's not that bad as we all thought :)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM CRYING IN THE CLUB
(Feb. 09, 2018  4:56 PM)EpicLight Wrote: i interpret the lack of change in the stadium, as a sign not much will change in the new series.

my personal prediction is a continued line of “super” god beys like spriggan requiem and perhaps more “disc-less” hybrid-metal beys like nightmare longinus.

this version of “burst on steroids” could still retain all the (superior?) elements that make burst unique from MFB/HMS or even plastics (all of which were great in their day).

i just can’t imagine TT attempting a low action reimagining of MFB for today’s kids.  there's just too much patience involved.

while adult fans may wax nostalgic over high stamina metal bey battles, beyblade is a child’s toy first. and i think today’s kids would find MFB-type battles tedious.

of course this is just my personal guess based on a leaked stadium photo and a logo.  i’m probably wrong.

basically nailed it.
These look AMAZING!! And it looks like Ragnarok is keeping the Stamina Wing ability with its evolution. The new Longinus, who knows what its got up its sleeve. Can't wait!

Edit: Also to note, there aren't any frames from the looks of it. Either they're being discontinued and never to be used again and will no longer be compatible with future releases, or they'll be compatible with them still but TT will not make more nor will they re-use them in the new releases.
(Feb. 20, 2018  6:34 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: I'm not sure if this is authentic but
Edit : Confirmed It's authentic 
Winning Valkyrie
[Image: DWdMEt9UMAAKp-9.jpg]
Zet Achilles
[Image: DWdMCX6VQAAv0ig.jpg]
Random Booster Vol.10 (Seems like we are getting a new Longinus. That's pretty early!)
[Image: DWdOrIOVwAA0vgs.jpg]
https://twitter.com/HimuraMakoto/status/...2200476677
It's not that bad as we all thought :)

I'm AMAZED right now! Metal incorporated in every layer seems really cool & the remade god series beys look mind blowing. I can't to get all of these releases