3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu]

(Feb. 09, 2018  1:35 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: I would like more info on that yellow stadium it looks awesome
It's basicly the B09 with a nice yellow
Why can’t Takara stop being lazy and create a brand new stadium, maybe something like Pockets that move!
(Feb. 09, 2018  2:03 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: Why can’t Takara stop being lazy and create a brand new stadium, maybe something like Pockets that move!

a Zero G burst stadium would be cool.
Looking forword to season 3 to beyblade burst I have loved the anime series as a whole so far I love every beyblade anime series to bakuten shoot beyblade and all so I love the metal fight beyblade anime series as well I have been a big fan of beyblade since 2002 when I was 12 i am going to love beyblade forever and for always
So people have pointed out how much the logo looks like an MFB beyblade already but noone's mentioned the clock hands?

To me, this looks like a time travel gimmick series where we'll see even more old beys return, perhaps not all from the plastic era.
(Feb. 09, 2018  2:26 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: So people have pointed out how much the logo looks like an MFB beyblade already but noone's mentioned the clock hands?

To me, this looks like a time travel gimmick series where we'll see even more old beys return, perhaps not all from the plastic era.

Burst-mfb crossover!!!!!!!!!!!
(Feb. 09, 2018  2:26 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: So people have pointed out how much the logo looks like an MFB beyblade already but noone's mentioned the clock hands?

That would be awesome. Maybe there will be a crossover of the Original Series, MFB and Burst Universe. Grin

I think it's just a generic emblem. I don't think each series should be filled to the brim with literal reproductions of previous tops, either. The S-Series remakes was a neat throwback, but putting in remakes from BSB and MFB to the extent I see some people on this site want would legitimately undermine the Burst series.
Well it might be a return of the original cast too. Considering the Rising manga  being merged with burst..
Edit: But that will be a little weird though...
I just hope it won't become it's own thing like HMS did.
(Feb. 09, 2018  8:56 AM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2018  1:35 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: I would like more info on that yellow stadium it looks awesome
It's basicly the B09 with a nice yellow

i interpret the lack of change in the stadium, as a sign not much will change in the new series.

my personal prediction is a continued line of “super” god beys like spriggan requiem and perhaps more “disc-less” hybrid-metal beys like nightmare longinus.

this version of “burst on steroids” could still retain all the (superior?) elements that make burst unique from MFB/HMS or even plastics (all of which were great in their day).

i just can’t imagine TT attempting a low action reimagining of MFB for today’s kids.  there's just too much patience involved.

while adult fans may wax nostalgic over high stamina metal bey battles, beyblade is a child’s toy first. and i think today’s kids would find MFB-type battles tedious.

of course this is just my personal guess based on a leaked stadium photo and a logo.  i’m probably wrong.
I don't really see what else they could add to valkyrie...
(Feb. 09, 2018  10:16 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I don't really see what else they could add to valkyrie...

Maybe a decent layer...
Heres my two cents , it's hms, literally just hms
(Feb. 09, 2018  11:13 PM)K1D Wrote: Heres my two cents , it's hms, literally just hms

Yea and I don't think it would be that dangerous if they have tiny metal contact points you know?
(Feb. 09, 2018  11:18 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2018  11:13 PM)K1D Wrote: Heres my two cents , it's hms, literally just hms

Yea and I don't think it would be that dangerous if they have tiny metal contact points you know?

Longinus, nightmare longinus and seige aren't dangerous
(Feb. 09, 2018  11:58 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2018  11:18 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Yea and I don't think it would be that dangerous if they have tiny metal contact points you know?

Longinus, nightmare longinus and seige aren't dangerous

Exactly so I dont understand why people keep saying it's gonna be dangerous... Lol
(Feb. 09, 2018  11:58 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2018  11:58 PM)K1D Wrote: Longinus, nightmare longinus and seige aren't dangerous

Exactly so I dont understand why people keep saying it's gonna be dangerous... Lol

The contact points are still plastic for all three of those beys despite them having metal in the layer.
(Feb. 10, 2018  12:10 AM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2018  11:58 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Exactly so I dont understand why people keep saying it's gonna be dangerous... Lol

The contact points are still plastic for all three of those beys despite them having metal in the layer.

Yea but I think in this generation they could add little points of contact with the metal maybe as much as Dragoon MS
(Feb. 10, 2018  12:12 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  12:10 AM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: The contact points are still plastic for all three of those beys despite them having metal in the layer.

Yea but I think in this generation they could add little points of contact with the metal maybe as much as Dragoon MS

with how much MFB being banned from schools and such, I doubt a product which its literally advertised as it "bursts" everywhere with metal contact points more likely to hit kids and injure them is a very good idea...
to be honest, i would be happy if they still have the god series just with more "upgraded" gimmicks like sX, nL, & sR (pretty much what epicLight was saying) i dont think we should get our hopes up for mfb or hms style burst beys and i would prefer if they didnt go back to the old style and just kept it the same or make something brand new
Another theory I had is that this season could possibly have engine gears.
(Feb. 08, 2018  11:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: beyblade-burst-chou-zetsu-logo-season-three.jpg]

So I am just having trouble sleeping and saw this image circulating on Twitter without anybody posting it here. They serm to say that it is for the third series. 

It says 'chouzetsu'.

I saw this on Youtube and I think i'ts called Zetsu and it will have more metal on it
(Feb. 09, 2018  4:56 PM)EpicLight Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2018  8:56 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: It's basicly the B09 with a nice yellow

i interpret the lack of change in the stadium, as a sign not much will change in the new series.

my personal prediction is a continued line of “super” god beys like spriggan requiem and perhaps more “disc-less” hybrid-metal beys like nightmare longinus.

this version of “burst on steroids” could still retain all the (superior?) elements that make burst unique from MFB/HMS or even plastics (all of which were great in their day).

i just can’t imagine TT attempting a low action reimagining of MFB for today’s kids.  there's just too much patience involved.

while adult fans may wax nostalgic over high stamina metal bey battles, beyblade is a child’s toy first. and i think today’s kids would find MFB-type battles tedious.

of course this is just my personal guess based on a leaked stadium photo and a logo.  i’m probably wrong.

MFB had some fairly strong attack wheels near the end of it's lifetime. I don't see why metal Burst would be the same. If anything, early era Burst was more tedious than the end of MFB.
I have a theory, the new logo looks like clock hands, or even a rpm meter, maybe they'll just go full engine gear and name it clock engine or something similar? xD