3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu]

[Image: beyblade-burst-chou-zetsu-logo-season-three.jpg]

UPDATE:

(Feb. 20, 2018  6:34 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: I'm not sure if this is authentic but
Edit : Confirmed It's authentic
Winning Valkyrie
[Image: DWdMEt9UMAAKp-9.jpg]

Zet Achilles (I don't know it reminds of Spriggan)

[Image: DWdMCX6VQAAv0ig.jpg]
Random Booster Vol.10 (Seems like we are getting a new Longinus. That's pretty early!)
[Image: DWdOrIOVwAA0vgs.jpg]
https://twitter.com/HimuraMakoto/status/...2200476677
It's not that bad as we all thought :)

(Feb. 20, 2018  7:20 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: So here you go. More info
Emperor Forneus??
[Image: %E3%82%A8%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9A%E3%83%A9%E3%...%82%B9.jpg]

I liked the packaging too.

A bad news for some people here (who likes God Chip) Metal God Chip cannot be used with these beys:(

(Feb. 20, 2018  10:09 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Image of the Start Set
[Image: DWdYLEGU0AAKoEu.jpg]

So I am just having trouble sleeping and saw this image circulating on Twitter without anybody posting it here. They serm to say that it is for the third series. 

It says 'chouzetsu'.
Thank you Kai-V.

The name is a bit weird honestly but maybe it'll translate to something else.

By the way, doesn't that silver thing on the bottom remind anyone of the Metal Fusion logo? It kinda has that Pegasis look.
Googling 'chou zetsu' yeilds results of the first Dragon Ball Super opening and images of a Power Rangers character with simular designs like the badge on this logo... unless 'chou zetsu' is a common phrase in Japan, I think this might be a reference joke. The name feels too specific somehow, haha
Thank you @[Kai-V]

The logo resembles the Metal Fusion logo as @[Jinbee] said so... maybe we'll get a metal Burst series after all. I'm still calling on the interchangable metal cores for the layers BTW.
As I understand, it's more like "to transcend" or a form of positivity, like "sublime" or "excellence".

It's uh...a rather weird title considering we just had God...
Thanks for the info, Kai-V!
I don’t know why but the title makes me feel like the next series won’t be like zero g but another season with Valt!
Thanks for the logo Kai-V

I wonder if this new series will combine two parts into one, like Layer + Disc or Disc + Driver. The name is definitely interesting.
I’m thinking that if this is a metal burst series I it might attract some old mfb fans and if that happens we might see the popularity of beyblade burst rise!
I just wonder why the “super” is written in Chinese character, while the “zetsu” is written in Katakana. Is there any special meaning?
(Feb. 08, 2018  12:12 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Googling 'chou zetsu' yeilds results of the first Dragon Ball Super opening and images of a Power Rangers character with simular designs like the badge on this logo... unless 'chou zetsu' is a common phrase in Japan, I think this might be a reference joke. The name feels too specific somehow, haha

The ultimate crossover we never knew we wanted
the logo reminds me of the metal stealth battlers...

[Image: 95d73538d73a952db77475d99abfcbcc.jpg]

(Feb. 08, 2018  1:16 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: I’m thinking that if this is a metal burst series I it might attract some old mfb fans and if that happens we might see the popularity of beyblade burst rise!

i live in the USA, but i don’t really understand the US beyblade market.  however i did see the WHF 2018 coverage, and at least from that one event, god series beys appear to have triggered total bey pandemonium in japan.
Thank you Kai-V! Logo makes me feel it could be metal. Hopefully this series won't make all older release unusable
(Feb. 08, 2018  12:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Thank you Kai-V.

By the way, doesn't that silver thing on the bottom remind anyone of the Metal Fusion logo? It kinda has that Pegasis look.

Yes. You're right. It really looks like the Pegasus Metal Fusion Logo. They've already brought back Plastic Gen. I hope they bring back MFB in the third series as well while adding metal to all new regular layers. That would be awesome. The first Xcalibur was the first Dual Layer Bey, Xeno Xcalibur was the first Bey with a metal and plastic disk and Sieg Xcalibur was the first Bey to have a metal attack point (even if there's plastic in between). Does that mean that the new Beys will have metal?! If so that would bring whole new strategies to the meta but it would also mean that old layers will become outclassed. If they really go that direction it would bring old fans as well as many new ones into burst, even the hardcore mfb fans. I can't wait for the new series to come out! Giant Stadiums and possible Metal Beys... 2018 will be the best year for Beyblade! :D

Edit: I beleive Chou Setsu means counter attack. If that's the case I bet the new Valkyrie will be called Counter Valkyrie. :)
(Feb. 08, 2018  2:28 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2018  12:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Thank you Kai-V.

Yes. You're right. It really looks like the Pegasus Metal Fusion Logo. They've already brought back Plastic Gen. I hope they bring back MFB in the third series as well while adding metal to all new regular layers. That would be awesome. The first Xcalibur was the first Dual Layer Bey, Xeno Xcalibur was the first Bey with a metal and plastic disk and Sieg Xcalibur was the first Bey to have a metal attack point (even if there's plastic in between). Does that mean that the new Beys will have metal?! If so that would bring whole new strategies to the meta but it would also mean that old layers will become outclassed. If they really go that direction it would bring old fans as well as many new ones into burst, even the hardcore mfb fans. I can't wait for the new series to come out! Giant Stadiums and possible Metal Beys... 2018 will be the best year for Beyblade! Grin

Edit: I beleive Chou Setsu means counter attack. If that's the case I bet the new Valkyrie will be called Counter Valkyrie. Smile

well if you are correct and burst goes metal then it would get scary. imagine heavy, fast spinning parts flying into the air when they burst.
We’d need an anime sized stadium for safety if that ends up being the case
@[TL14], personally, I'm not all that hot on the idea of the tops in this series being, sX: The Burst system. I also don't know if X2 really paved the way for the God series, I'd say L2 was closer to doing that, but back on topic. The reason I don't want all the new layers to be all metal and such is because it'll no doubt make most of the old layers useless, more specifically if it was rounder. Plus I think it would be really uncreative, and flying metal? Technically disks were that, but layers tend to have larger more aggressive designs anyway, and they fly out the most usually.
(Feb. 08, 2018  3:23 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2018  2:28 PM)TL14 Wrote: Yes. You're right. It really looks like the Pegasus Metal Fusion Logo. They've already brought back Plastic Gen. I hope they bring back MFB in the third series as well while adding metal to all new regular layers. That would be awesome. The first Xcalibur was the first Dual Layer Bey, Xeno Xcalibur was the first Bey with a metal and plastic disk and Sieg Xcalibur was the first Bey to have a metal attack point (even if there's plastic in between). Does that mean that the new Beys will have metal?! If so that would bring whole new strategies to the meta but it would also mean that old layers will become outclassed. If they really go that direction it would bring old fans as well as many new ones into burst, even the hardcore mfb fans. I can't wait for the new series to come out! Giant Stadiums and possible Metal Beys... 2018 will be the best year for Beyblade! Grin

Edit: I beleive Chou Setsu means counter attack. If that's the case I bet the new Valkyrie will be called Counter Valkyrie. Smile

well if you are correct and burst goes metal then it would get scary. imagine heavy, fast spinning parts flying into the air when they burst.

I talked to BeelzebBlader about that some time ago. If the layers would have metal contact points and the beys burst they might hit a kid in the eye or on the head. That probabably wouldn't end well. Metal Contact Points would be dangerous but if they are not too exposed it would be ok I think.
Metal contact points is a very not creative and boring way to go, imo. That's because of safety purposes, the layers will have to be rounder, so the impacts won't be as crazy as they are. Plus, it's dangerous as previously discussed. Although the logo screams metal to me, I really wouldn't like to see that. I hope for something more creative and unique. All we can do for now, until some CoroCoro leak or official news, is waiting.

EDIT: Oh, and I completely forgot to mention the weight creep that makes any Beyblade battle way too boring for my taste. I want to see some action, Beys and parts flying everywhere, not two spin tops kissing each other on the center of the BeyStadium.
Also I think it's just a coincidence, but zetsu sound similar to tetsu that means iron in japanese
If this is real, is it something like "transcending beyond god"? Chouzetsu seems to be "transcendence" in Japanese. That logo definitely looks to be aiming for a metallic look, so I'm really curious on how metal will be implemented, if it is.

Perhaps the next issue of CoroCoro will shed some light into this new series?

Edit: Maybe it could also mean "super" instead of "transcendence" by the way it's written.
Well if it is metal. It will probably go the way of HMS and be it’s own smaller metagame
(Feb. 08, 2018  6:13 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Well if it is metal. It will probably go the way of HMS and be it’s own smaller metagame

Truly agree
It seems the layer will be two part hinted by duo eclipse. Heaviness guaranteed
Super Z stadium.
No idea if this is simply an exclusive recolored version or is totally a new stadium for new system.
[Image: 27658096_333254757169270_227197121980197...e=5B11C65C]
I did a bit of translating ad I dont think it says chouzetsu. Chouzetsu is 超絶, this means Transcendence. If you look at the characters, and compare them to the image. The first character is right, the second isnt. The image says 超ゼツ, which means Super Zetsu. I legit cannot find what Zetsu means though.

This is all obvious info though.