[3D Printing]  3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst

(Jun. 26, 2019  8:58 PM)BeybladePlayer Wrote: I was thinking and I had a very crazy idea but I do not know if it would be possible the idea a beyblade that had a gimmick like the one of the diablos nemesis from metal fight the gimmick of it is a layer that turns and changes the mode of the driver but I do not know if it would be possible in the burst

Isn't that like the driver on joker??? it turns in battle switching from attack to stamina.
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Perform...ip_-_Trick
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Judgeme..._Trick_Zan
Hi guys, need some advice. Been trying so hard to print the tensura Milim Nava bey but encountered a few issues. The locking mechanism where the driver and the layer meets doesnt lock when printed for my testers. Once it is successful I'm planning to get shapeways to print but the bey will probably cost 180+ to print. Is that normal ? This includes steel blades x 2
[Image: 66696827_337543930499840_258963923106424...e=5DA327AE]

So, I'm having an issue with my beyblade design. In the photo you'll see that some parts are still white. For the white parts on the three wings, I'm debating to either make that plastic or make that metal. As for the ring that's white, that is a bigger concern. Depending on what material I make it will determine how it will be assembled. If it's metal, making it apart of the metal portion of the wings, it may be a five part process for this layer.  If "white ring" is plastic and part of the yellow portion of the bey, that may make it a four part process. As for the center, I was thinking that should also be "Yellow" as well and the teeth be orange. I would like to discuss with someone thoroughly if possible. Also, does anyone know anyone of good talent that is currently accepting commissions?
I can make beys but meh is kinda lazy...I need to make Rising Nitro...
(Jul. 16, 2019  4:20 AM)Corrupt Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2019  3:36 AM)Nyarko Wrote: [Image: 66696827_337543930499840_258963923106424...e=5DA327AE]

So, I'm having an issue with my beyblade design. In the photo you'll see that some parts are still white. For the white parts on the three wings, I'm debating to either make that plastic or make that metal. As for the ring that's white, that is a bigger concern. Depending on what material I make it will determine how it will be assembled. If it's metal, making it apart of the metal portion of the wings, it may be a five part process for this layer.  If "white ring" is plastic and part of the yellow portion of the bey, that may make it a four part process. As for the center, I was thinking that should also be "Yellow" as well and the teeth be orange. I would like to discuss with someone thoroughly if possible. Also, does anyone know anyone of good talent that is currently accepting commissions?

Yeah, that'd be me!

Cool!. So what do you think about my questions? Do you want to continue the chat here so it may help others or in dms? As an engineering major I'm just trying to make this layer easiest as possible to assemble and as durable as possible.

(Jul. 16, 2019  6:12 AM)Mekhi726 Wrote:

What did ya say pal? Can't see.
I said does it cost money for you and make a 3d printed bey
Can you print multiple colors of plastic onto one item? Is that possible?
(Jul. 16, 2019  4:20 AM)Corrupt Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2019  3:36 AM)Nyarko Wrote: [Image: 66696827_337543930499840_258963923106424...e=5DA327AE]

Yeah, that'd be me!

Oh, hi Corrupt. I didn't think you'll be on this forum.
(Jul. 19, 2019  2:16 AM)Nyarko Wrote: Can you print multiple colors of plastic onto one item? Is that possible?

it is possible if the person has a dual extruder on their 3D printer
Can you make me a bay called royal night with a outer disc and a alloy tip

Can you make me a 3D printed beyblade named Royal knight with a outer disk an alloy driver and can you make it have swords and shelids.I can send you the picture of it.
alloy driver is made by Xandorak not CrazyAries. Also he did not share the files...
another thing Crazy aries does not take requests
CrazyAries

@CrazyAriesX
19 Nov 2018
More
New customized driver - Zinger (Zn)
It’s design is based on Ωcta, Yard, as well as FB and WSF.
It’s height is between Volcanic and αnchor.

will download files be released???

Also where did you buy Shining Amerterios? I cannot find it on Amazon.
(Jul. 27, 2019  3:53 PM)N12N12 Wrote: CrazyAries

@CrazyAriesX
19 Nov 2018
More
New customized driver - Zinger (Zn)
It’s design is based on Ωcta, Yard, as well as FB and WSF.
It’s height is between Volcanic and αnchor.

will download files be released???

Also where did you buy Shining Amerterios? I cannot find it on Amazon.

Technically the best way to get shining amaterios is to buy the Hasbro amatarios a3 and put its driver on either the battle zero or shadow amatarios. Then the combo is made. Ik that is technically mixing brand parts. But that's how to get it on Amazon for a reasonable price without going insane.
Oh...um I try that then, instead of paying 534 u.s. $$$ on EBAY
what website should you use to desing beyblade i use tinkercad
I wanna know if u can make me the cho z spriggan upgrade parts to upgrade my spriggan
Here is something for GT Layers.
Download
(Aug. 13, 2019  8:46 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Here is something for GT Layers.
Download
Woah! It’s like a Gen weight that doesn’t make the layer super light! Also the weight looks really cool!
So am in a real pickle, I have a custom beyblade design called shredder Kronos, and all four parts are custom, but I don’t have a 3D printer of my own or a metal printer for the metal parts, and I don’t know if my mom will want to spend he money for shapeways (and either way i’d Have to get the 3D design of it first) and I don’t think the school will let me use the printers there so I don’t know what to do, can anyone help?