[3D Printing]  3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst

(Jun. 04, 2019  1:13 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2019  12:39 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: That isn’t very nice, please do not criticize others ideas. Creeperalpha has a pretty good idea.
lets not take it as negative criticism,
more of an urge to think of an idea that isnt so close to something we have now.

also criticism isn't bad at all. its more like feedback that tells you how to improve.

also how would it stick to the floor if it isnt like a suction cup?
sure quest isn't rubber flat, but the shape of quest's tip is what makes it suction.

what im trying to say is that your idea might sound good at first, but the design wouldnt work.

im not trying to copy quest, im thinking of another type of driver

quest is a suction cup, i thought something that can stick/grip on stadium but still can move
(Jun. 01, 2019  8:09 AM)Creeperalpha Wrote: i have thought another design for a tip!

name: stick

its a tip with a flat rubber tip with the bearing system

my idea is to stick in a area or move littele while having good ko resisitance and good stamina

Will you analyze and test?

I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but I already made this driver a some time ago. It's called Space. Very very soon you will see it on a very special channel, but not on mine. It's for a great friend. ;)
i have more ideas. but i will wait for more posts to flood
I thinking about taking broken pencil parts and gluing them into a slot roughly cut out into the shape of the part...Does it sound good???
(Jun. 04, 2019  11:04 PM)N12N12 Wrote: I thinking about taking broken pencil parts and gluing them into a slot roughly cut out into the shape of the part...Does it sound good???

Slots?
What plastic and metal is used for the beyblade?

"In ancient times there was a mighty dragon, named Qilin, who defeated all evil Beys in a battle of ancient origin powers of light and darkness. He then fell into a great slumber and turned into very hard gold stone over millions of years and eventually became the earth, where the bladers of this generation walk on. But soon new evil will arise and the dragon will reawake in the form of Ancient Drago... Now the time has come. He awoke from his slumber and the more the battles, the stronger he becomes and his heart of intergalactic diamond fire will shine even brighter and burn away all evil Beys once and for all..."

Are you ready to become a witness of Drago's true power? Then don't forget to like this video and subscribe to Drago Galaxy and Zera for more. Grin

Also, please don't ask me for commissions. This probably was a one time thing for me because it took me half a year to make all of this and Drago and I are very very good friends. I curretly do not have time for any more programming at the moment so please don't ask me to make you a 3D printed Bey. Thank you! Smile

IMPORTANT: THIS BEY IS WAY TOO HEAVY FOR EVERY TOURNAMENT OR COMPETITION. THAT'S WHY IT'S ILLEGAL FOR REAL PLAY.
Thank you.

Credit for the layer base goes to Kinetic Kaiju (Kaiju Kreates) on thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3025787
3d custom beyblades look so cool, I designed one but i can't 3d print it
"In ancient times there was a mighty dragon, named Qilin, who defeated all evil Beys in a battle of ancient origin powers of light and darkness. He then fell into a great slumber and turned into very hard gold stone over millions of years and eventually became the earth, where the bladers of this generation walk on. But soon new evil will arise and the dragon will reawake in the form of Ancient Drago... Now the time has come. He awoke from his slumber and the more the battles, the stronger he becomes and his heart of intergalactic diamond fire will shine even brighter and burn away all evil Beys once and for all..."

Are you ready to become a witness of Drago's true power? Then don't forget to like this video and subscribe to Drago Galaxy and Zera for more. Grin

Also, please don't ask me for commissions. This probably was a one time thing for me because it took me half a year to make all of this and Drago and I are very very good friends. I curretly do not have time for any more programming at the moment so please don't ask me to make you a 3D printed Bey. Thank you! Smile

IMPORTANT: THIS BEY IS WAY TOO HEAVY FOR EVERY TOURNAMENT OR COMPETITION. THAT'S WHY IT'S ILLEGAL FOR REAL PLAY.
Thank you.

Credit for the layer base goes to Kinetic Kaiju (Kaiju Kreates) on thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3025787

Make an evil beyblade to be this "New evil"
how much for u to make me one CrazyAries
He does not make custom beyblades for one person usually and I would PM him about that. The purpose of the thread was for him to be able to share his designs without having to take custom orders.
Are there any stores in Toronto that 3d Prints beyblades? or anywhere online that prints and ships?
So ... you guys are gonna call me crazy ... but what if there was a beyblade that had a gear gimmick running throughout the entire thing, each individual part having interlocking gears that allowed the bey to spin for as long as it was in contact with another bey/the bey was hitting its gears? it sounds and prolly is very complex, and I dunno where to start when designing something like this.
(Jun. 21, 2019  2:32 AM)Peter_Potter Wrote: So ... you guys are gonna call me crazy ... but what if there was a beyblade that had a gear gimmick running throughout the entire thing, each individual part having interlocking gears that allowed the bey to spin for as long as it was in contact with another bey/the bey was hitting its gears? it sounds and prolly is very complex, and I dunno where to start when designing something like this.

I believe that a japanease beytuber kinda beat on that one, he made an inner layer and then put a large bearing on the out side so it acted like a spinsteal
Which is the best material to print layers?
I have a question how i do the metal parts of the 3d print beys
(Jun. 23, 2019  5:17 PM)BeybladePlayer Wrote: I have a question how i do the metal parts of the 3d print beys
You print them by getting a metal printer or ordering them from a website like shapeways.

(Jun. 22, 2019  4:34 PM)sz Wrote: Which is the best material to print layers?

I use PLA for the main parts and if they get chipped I reprint them in PETG. There are other filaments that are flexible, but I do not have them. Hot glue molds can be used to make rubber parts, but I do not like using them for drivers (the tip).
(Jun. 24, 2019  7:14 PM)N12N12 Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  5:17 PM)BeybladePlayer Wrote: I have a question how i do the metal parts of the 3d print beys
You print them by getting a metal printer or ordering them from a website like shapeways.

(Jun. 22, 2019  4:34 PM)sz Wrote: Which is the best material to print layers?

I use PLA for the main parts and if they get chipped I reprint them in PETG. There are other filaments that are flexible, but I do not have them. Hot glue molds can be used to make rubber parts, but I do not like using them for drivers (the tip).
The problem is that I still can't find any service which lets me order the parts in ABS os PETG, all of them keep telling me to use nylon and SLS instead of FDM. Which service do you use? (Or maybe you print them yourself at home, IDK). For rubber parts I was thinking of TPU, is not rubber but has a similar performance.

Thanks in advance
is someone able to make a template for a right spin Chouzetsu layer? (the level chip version)
I was thinking and I had a very crazy idea but I do not know if it would be possible the idea a beyblade that had a gimmick like the one of the diablos nemesis from metal fight the gimmick of it is a layer that turns and changes the mode of the driver but I do not know if it would be possible in the burst
Hi, is it okay if I modify this file and call it my own but give you credit for overall design? (by modify, I mean add an ability, make parts for it, etc.