[1/7/12] Cumming, GA- Happy Holi-beys 2.0

on
Hosted by
  Primal
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Since Happy Holi-beys didn't work out as well as we wanted it to, I figured I'd host this tournament to make up for it! That, and I'm tournament crazy Tongue_out

Important Info:

Date: Saturday, January 7, 2012 @ 2:15 PM (Ray side event at 2:00 PM!)

Address- 5895 Heardsville Road, Cumming, GA 30028

Map:

Surface: Grass!

Prizes: Rock Zurafa, Flame Byxis, and Cyclone Herculeo (1st picks first, etc. etc.)

Format: Currently Block Round Robin, assuming everyone shows up (subject to change)

Also, don't forget about the Ray side event shortly following the tournament! Bring your best Ray combinations! Grin

Confirmed Participants:
  • Kaiba
  • Harkins
  • Titi
  • Ryokai
  • Nemesis
  • Matthew 711
  • Lauren2011
  • Nazo422
  • Storm Dragoon
  • Sirius
  • PAPaBlader
  • Dranzerx24
  • Vulcan Blaze
  • bey taser
  • pegasusBD

Unconfirmed Participants:
  • iBeyblader
  • DrigetGX1
  • beybladeheart
  • ashcuz
  • Matthew's friend (Michael)
  • Flame Dranzer
  • keroy86
  • Matthew's friend (Arrie)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

your spoiler creeped me out Itachi think about getting rid of it
BTW Kaiba, I meant add him to the list of people with Variares.
Inapropriate. Editted over it.
Ugh, I need to get in some practice. I haven't touched my launchergrip since I fractured my finger. XD
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:26 PM)Perseus_122 Wrote: I need referals so if anyone can tell their friends to make an account and set me as their referer that would be great

That doesn't belong here, or really anywhere else on here... You're supposed to get referrals on your own.
I might be able to come, put me on unconfirmed.Smile
Cool! where di i sign up?
(Dec. 26, 2011  9:08 AM)Sirius Wrote: Cool! where di i sign up?
You sign up by saying. I can come put me on the Confirmed List

Actually, Sirius, I already put you on the list. Smile I read the PM you sent me and added you.
(Dec. 26, 2011  6:02 PM)Kaiba Wrote: Actually, Sirius, I already put you on the list. Smile I read the PM you sent me and added you.
Thanks for making me look stupid

I will have my stadiums and a lot of my extra parts for sale at the tournament.
(Dec. 27, 2011  12:07 AM)Harkins Wrote: I will have my stadiums and a lot of my extra parts for sale at the tournament.
Such as??? What parts

Im looking foward........ TO WINNING!!! JK (yea right) i wish everyone luck.
(Dec. 24, 2011  12:33 AM)Kaiba Wrote: Yeah, I've got a Vari. Smile That makes 4 people right (Me, iB, Harkins, and Ryokai)? This will be quite the tourney...

Also, as J o n said, this will be the first 2012 tourne! Let's start off the new year with a big bang (no pun)!
I HAS 1 SO ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't double post unless you have something important to say; you can just edit your first post.

Also, I get that you're excited (we all are), but drop the cocky attitude. kthxbai
I'm so stupid .-. I didn't notice this until Kaiba told me...*facepalm*
But anyways, I really hope that this will be as awesome as GBB Grin
I hope that I get my DJ badge this time Tired (if yall will allow me to be one this is :3)
And btw, I think that we should have brackets of some sort this time. I'm not sure how it would work, but we need to have set matches so that nobody will ever be overlooked or miss there matches. My parents were getting very concerned when I hadn't had any battles for a while at the beginning of GBB when I was judging for Block 2.
Ryokai, why must you be so up-to-date with the metagame? Wut!?
I have no idea Grin
I guess I just hate being left out of stuff XD
So after I took my break from beyblade I needed to learn everything about this new meta.
Alrighty guys, I just now got prizes. They are:
  • Rock Zurafa!
  • Flame Byxis!
  • and Cyclone Herculeo!

Sorry; no TT/SK beys this time. Unhappy I'm a cheapskate, haha.
YAY!
I need you Rock Zurafa D:
And don't worry, a cheapskate would buy 3 metal face packs :3

EDIT: This is to everybody talking about Variares.
Trust me, it will be the least of your problems, iBeyblader knows what I mean Grin
XD
Whoever said that is right :3
and maybe Beat if it comes in handy.
Or MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF, guys, hahah. Kaiba, don't forget to record this tournament. I gotta see how it ends up Tongue_out_wink
You got it, brosky. Hopefully I'll be able to film other blocks (if it comes to BRR) unlike at GBB!

That reminds me, I really need an MF-2 pack...
I'll hopefully get some footage to put on my new YouTube channel as well Grin
I'll charge my camera this time .-.
(Dec. 27, 2011  12:15 AM)Nemesis Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2011  12:07 AM)Harkins Wrote: I will have my stadiums and a lot of my extra parts for sale at the tournament.
Such as??? What parts
Stadiums: Blue Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium, Max Stampede Stadium, Super Vortex Stadium, Bolt Blast Stadium, and a Metal Masters Mobile Stadium.

Energy Rings: Pegasus, Pegasus II, Striker, Eagle, Libra, Leone, Sagittario, Wolf, L-Drago II, Byxis, and Zurafa.

Fusion Wheels: Storm, Galaxy, Ray, Earth, Flame, Meteo, Burn, Dark, Bakushin, Rock, Inferno, and Midnight.

Spin Tracks: Claw 145, Wing 105, Down Wing 105, 100, 105, 125, 145, and Defense 145.

Performance Tips: Delta Drive, Flat, Semi Flat, Wide Ball, Wide Defense, and Spike.

I'm also selling a red BeyLocker.