1/23/11 [Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Beyblade Birthday Battle!

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

WATCH THIS TOURNAMENT LIVE

bring yo friends, bring yo mom and bring yo dad
cuz they battlin' errybody out here

TOURNAMENT REFERAL CONTEST!
In an effort to make this as big as possible, I'm instating a tournament referal contest. The person to get the most referrals for NEW WBO members at the date of the tournament will recieve a FREE Flame Byxis 230WD OR Quetzalcoatl 90WF - your choice! - at the start of the tournament. I will keep a tally of how many new sign-ups and at the end of tournament registration, I will announce the winner. Keep 'em coming!

Hey, guys and gals! It's going to be my 21st birthday in two weeks and I wanted to celebrate it by doing what I love most. This is an open invitation indoor tournament with a $5 entry fee additional to the WBO fees. The winner of the tournament will recieve a gift certificate to the store in the amount collected. Also, there's pocky for sale.

SO IN OTHER WORDS:
Entry + purchase of a passport = $15 fee
Entry + one time WBO tournament fee = $10
Entry + existing passport = $5

You pay $5 on top of the WBO's fee. Passports are one year unlimited admissions to any WBO event around the world. They cost $10 for the entire year. If you do not plan on attending more events, you may pay the WBO $5 for this one time. On top of what you pay the WBO, you have to pay $5 to the store for the use of their space, however, that $5 per person is counted as store credit, which the total amount will be given to the first place winner.

Time: Noon
Date: January 23rd, 2011
Place: Kings Games in Brooklyn, NY
(directions are available on their website)
Format: Block Round Robin

If the store manager sees that the attendence is high, we can discuss future organized game play as a regular venue. The store has been nominated for best organized gameplay and they are looking to collect video of this tournament to be featured if they win the award. So...

Let's make this big so we can have a Beyhangout!

Players:
Deikailo
redcom001
ikmv
Bladersnowkid
Bluezee
Ruben
LILHOBOHUNTER
Shining Blaze
xStorm Bladerx
Zeox
Cye Kinomiya
shadowvampj
Sky Prince
JonnB
Limeguy64
joseph317
Dragoon51
BeyStrategist
Kira1
Aidenskai
thedefenseking
TheBlackBlade22
ewboy1
zackorang1
bladebreaker157
Shippudenface
kcpj
crayzeperson
darkbladea
Cyberbeyblade77
beykiller
TaroBubbleTea
firestar6595
ULTIMA_UNICORNO
highflyeagle
Cyber Red
Counter Green
flamearies123
dranzerallday1
Mr.OldSchool
Total Contestants: 40 = $200 in store credit for first prize!

Prizes:
BB-10 Attack Stadium
BB-46 Bey Stadium Standard Type
BB-82 Random Booster Volume 5
BB-89 Aries 145D
BB-85 Metal Face (Orange)
BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD
BB-91 Ray Gil 100RSF
BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck [i](comes with Pegasis 85RF, Libra 100D, and Burn Cancer 90WD)

BB-97 Ultimate Reshuffle Set Gravity Perseus Version
BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version
BB-100 Random Booster Volume 6
(in no particular order)
[/i]

Click here for an explanation of how the prize system will work.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Cnt wait and darkness i can relate to u to im a new blader im only 12 and im also cripple....as ini hav a torn ACL and fractured knee
found thirty dollars on ground outside house.....u no wat tht means.....MORE BEYS!!!!!
o yea wat do they mean by battle like in real life me confused
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:31 AM)darkessblader97 Wrote: o yea wat do they mean by battle like in real life me confused

... What were you expecting ? You are all meeting up to play something that is online ? That would be incredibly stupid.
Ha LOL
LOL! oh kai-v, quite the humor you got.
yeah, darkness, we battle in real life. for online play, u can do beybladebattles.com... well, i think that's the name of the site.
=) i'll see you all there. i'm bringing screwdrivers if anyone's having issues with string launchers and or ripcord launchers. =) don't worry, i've fixed many launchers before.
but how they know how many points u have then
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:42 AM)darkessblader97 Wrote: but how they know how many points u have then

Someone writes the records down ... ? You should read the Beypoints page in the Help section.
Im sycked by tha way Sky Prince awesome drawings.
one more question what is the best bey battle ever lol
idk thts a hard question
well, since beyblades are well balanced between Attack, stamina, and Defense, there is no such thing as the "best beyblade". It's like yin and yang; they balance each other out. and try not to spam... as the forum rules state, you have to have a "purpose" with your posts... in other words, post when you have something to contribute to the conversation. not "yea i know lol".
Ok, now this is a coincidence. Both Drigger and and Darkess had their first post (and so far only post) in this thread.

Anyway other then that thing, Darkess you should read the rules and the help section.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=17 here you go
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:28 AM)darkessblader97 Wrote: carp
ok
o i just posted this on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToxAMpcilJs

that isn't contributing to the conversation... keep in mind that this is a forum, not a chat room.... stick to the subject of the forum.
thnx
do yall know where the next tornament is
bye see yall at the party
I wish I could go!!! To bad I live on the other side of the U.S. Unhappy Save a slice of cake for me!! And Zeox, show them your New York Rage!!!

But this gives me an idea for my next birthday...
Alright just a few hours for the tourney I'll be leaving around 9:30PM
hope everyone has a good time! especially deikailo! happy birthday!
hey its tournament day & dani happy bday \^0^/
Happy Birthday, have a great time across the sea from us! The Prizes looks great and so does the attendance list!
Happy bday Grin i might be able to come, ill prob be the one drinking taro bubble tea Tongue_out
Good luck on this T_T it hurts me that I'm in Brooklyn right now and not be able to attend. Happy Birthday.