Stamina
15.36%
Combo
26.96%
Total: 100% 905 vote(s)
combo is the best
Attack FTW !
haha, but yeah, I like a quick, swift battle ... where I win. Smug
Stamina certainly. I like to draw out the battle so I have a better chance of winning.
Combos can have attack and stamina.
ATTACK XD !!!!!!!
I love quick speed and to win as fast as possible !!!
I like stamina Because it's so cool .I also loves defense with strong stamina like Duo BD145CS .However,My favorite is the sub stamina category +Attack =The Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF
For attack types, I LOVE to uppercut or submit an enemy until they can't regain their balance and are sitting ducks.
I would say that mine is combo, if combo refers to balance.
I like a exciting battle, so attack. But I can't throw away defense or stamina.

SO Combo/Balance for the win.
For some reason I'm not really a fan of defense, & attack is too risky for me (usually), so I tend to stick with stamina combinations.
I like Defense. But to be more specific, I like to counter. Like being in the middle of the stadium and a smash attack comes in from nowhere and your able to knock it away. Or you get smashed away and come back down the slope with an even harder smash. Seems awesome right?
defense not because "it is the best offense" but because it will make your attack type stop in its carping tracks
Stamina, easily. Best choice ever.
(Aug. 07, 2013  2:31 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Stamina, easily. Best choice ever.

i guess you win this time...
stupid combat triangles
You have a typo in the poll.
Defence because the have pretty good stamina and some times attack power. A big reason is I like to stop my opponents in their tracks and deflect them to death.
(Aug. 07, 2013  3:49 AM)AZL Wrote: You have a typo in the poll.

i didn't notice lol
that is pretty funny
Not sure what “combo” meansSmile but I choose balance! One that has all of the above!!Joyful_2
I like attack because I like how it can smash opponents ti'll they come apart and have the ability to knock phantom orion stock out of my darkhelm fx stadium
My favorite is Attack, because they hit hard, and can in some cases outspin stamina types!
Stamina types suck! Why would you sit and wait for one of the beys to stop spinning when you could use an Attack type and smash the beys out of the stadium and end it quickly?
Because attack types are inconsistent...
Plus you're assuming you'll be able to get them out of the stadium.

I'm really getting into synchromes that use CF. Blades that can attack and take attacks, while spinning for a decent amount of time.
Classify that however you want.
I'm still trying to figure out how synchromes work. I would just buy one and see for myself but I'm broke.Crying