Questions about the WBO

Um you guys do realise that despite saying in the OP of the ask a question 2 thread that you should search the previous thread, you can't search the previous through the function at top of the page? Sorry this might not go here but I didn't want to make a double post in the make a suggestion thread.
Interesting point. Perhaps the OP should be updated to just searching through the current thread - since I don't see a feasible workaround for this issue.
(Jan. 18, 2012  4:07 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Interesting point. Perhaps the OP should be updated to just searching through the current thread - since I don't see a feasible workaround for this issue.

Is it possible to move such threads to an "archive" forum instead of Closed Threads. A forum, such as the advanced forum, that people cannot post in, but are able to view and (as far as I know) search? Then leave them open there, so they should be searchable.

This of course falls apart if you can only search threads you are able to post in, even if they are open.

That said, there is a lot of useful information in that thread, and users should be searching it before posting in the new one.
Simple : I moved the closed topic back to the Beyblade General forum, still locked.
I'm not sure where, exactly, to ask this, so here it goes: I cannot access this forum on a mobile device. It says I am banned and will not even let me log in. This has happened on my phone and two of my friends' phones. Is there any fix?
It seems to imply that you are accessing from an IP that has been banned for one reason or another...
how do i post a text under my icon?
(Jan. 18, 2012  10:26 PM)bakumj14 Wrote: how do i post a text under my icon?

You mean a User Title ? You should use the Search function in this topic, that question has been asked several times.
i did...
it said there were no maches for my search
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?action=results&sid=c3355f79544d38c65300fd609ca42865

Then I am a genius with powers from out of this world.

All I searched was "user title" ...
I don't know about you guys, but yeah, there's an "a" next to my edit button ever since the maintenance finished.

[Image: mysterya.png]

Using Chrome on W7.
I just noticed that now! I'm using Chrome on W7 as well, I'm getting the a too.
I'm getting the same 'a', as well. I am using Mozilla Firefox on Windows 7... just noticed that as soon as I saw th!nk's post, haha.
We just had an upgrade to the MyBB software installed, and there does seem to be some problems (like the one you guys pointed out, among others). Arupaeo has been compiling a list of them. We'll try to get all of this sorted out and fixed as soon as possible.
(Jan. 22, 2012  7:12 PM)Kei Wrote: Arupaeo has been compiling a list of them.

Why am I not surprised?

Good luck with it :3
Had I not been working, I would have contacted our programmer right after the upgrade.

Also, I had not expected that he would actually close down the board while he was doing it. Had I known, I would have actually made an announcement this time, hah.
My User CP states I have no member refferals, but my profile page, seen by all users, states that I have 1, which is true. Is this a common glitch/error in the programming?

EDIT: I am using Internet Explorer (Tired) and I do not have the wierd "a" near my edit button.

I want to swicth to Google Chrome, but I am too lazy to copy ad paste all my favorites from Internet Explorer. I guess I could mash them in one folder or soemthing, and copy and paste that...IMO internet explorer isnt as terrible s it is made out to be, but ya, chrome is OVER 9000! times better
Same for me as well. Because it only shows on my CP the referrals I made after the system was upgraded(when we got the BBP thing on banner). However on my home page there are the real number of referrals I had made (before and after the upgrade)
how come its hard for my friend harkins to improve his tournament
(Jan. 26, 2012  2:28 AM)thejakesword101 Wrote: how come its hard for my friend harkins to improve his tournament

Because we are very cautious with new hosts, and tournaments in Georgia in general because of those that have been misorganised in the past.
(Jan. 25, 2012  8:32 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: My User CP states I have no member refferals, but my profile page, seen by all users, states that I have 1, which is true. Is this a common glitch/error in the programming?

EDIT: I am using Internet Explorer (Tired) and I do not have the wierd "a" near my edit button.

I want to swicth to Google Chrome, but I am too lazy to copy ad paste all my favorites from Internet Explorer. I guess I could mash them in one folder or soemthing, and copy and paste that...IMO internet explorer isnt as terrible s it is made out to be, but ya, chrome is OVER 9000! times better

Yeah, there are two different things with the referrals, I will leave that for someone else to explain better though.

I think you can import bookmarks into chrome straight from IE.

Oh, and the 'a' thing has been fixed, yeah.
Do members who used to be staff have access to the staff forum after they step down?
(Jan. 27, 2012  1:01 AM)Ultra Wrote: Do members who used to be staff have access to the staff forum after they step down?

It depends. Usually they leave because they have no time anymore, so they are not even there to access it anyway.
(Jan. 26, 2012  10:24 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2012  8:32 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: My User CP states I have no member refferals, but my profile page, seen by all users, states that I have 1, which is true. Is this a common glitch/error in the programming?

Yeah, there are two different things with the referrals, I will leave that for someone else to explain better though.

I think you can import bookmarks into chrome straight from IE.

Oh, and the 'a' thing has been fixed, yeah.

Any explination at all would be ok with me. It is certaintly better than not knowing, but if you dont know/dont want to spread false info, then that is ok.

Really? Thanks for the heads up on that. I have been wanting to download chrome for some time now.
The original version of MyBB did not have a referral system implemented so one was added, but then the latest big upgrade had one already in it, a separate one. That is how we have two at the moment.