Questions about the WBO

You use photobucket or imageshack.
any help with my problem 5 posts back?
(Sep. 06, 2013  11:34 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: How do you post pictures?
Upload them to an image hosting site, such as the ones mentioned by AZL, then copy the link, and post it between these: [img] [/img]
So I just posted a response in Build Me a Combo, and it says I posted it, but its not showing up...?
Is anyone else having this issue, or is it just a glitch?
Yah, me too. Is there a problem?

Edit: works now
Edit: It just showed up now, after a minute or two of me posting...
Weird...
the same thing heppend to me a few day's ago... are you having any prbolems with pm's cause
(Sep. 06, 2013  9:09 PM)Lazer Wrote: when I send a PM the recipent says I sent it twice and the same things happens vice-verca I get the PM twice...
You just double clicked send. It happens sometimes.
(Sep. 07, 2013  5:57 PM)Leone19 Wrote: So I just posted a response in Build Me a Combo, and it says I posted it, but its not showing up...?
Is anyone else having this issue, or is it just a glitch?

That is a very common 'glitch'. We have several posts and threads about that in this forum.
Geez, is there a bug in the system or something? I have recently sent 2 PMs that are not getting there.
Yo, someone will have to allow me to enter their account and look into their private message (both the sender's and the receiver's accounts), because what you are telling me happens is almost impossible according to our host ...
Besides Suntailhawk's problem, everyone else simply had not seen that there was a second section at the bottom of the Tracking page for private messages that were currently unread, so they just thought, after seeing only the first section, that the messages did not get sent or even existed ...

Suntailhawk's issue does not seem to involve the Tracking page though, so I do not know what might have happened, and someone would have to contact me right when it happens.
how many active bladers do there need to be in Tennessee for a tournament there cause I really REALLY want to go to one get a beyrank and see how good I am compared to all the other very skilled bladers here. There hasn't been a post in the Tennesse tournament thread for ahwile, but the worst part is that all of the tournaments coming up are to far away Unhappy (my dad say's it would have to be atleast within 100 MI.)
(Sep. 10, 2013  2:28 AM)Lazer Wrote: how many active bladers do there need to be in Tennessee for a tournament there cause I really REALLY want to go to one get a beyrank and see how good I am compared to all the other very skilled bladers here. There hasn't been a post in the Tennesse tournament thread for ahwile, but the worst part is that all of the tournaments coming up are to far away Unhappy (my dad say's it would have to be atleast within 100 MI.)

You need at least 8 confirmed players, in order to have an official WBO event.
Forgive me if its not the place to ask but is everything OK with the Wbo? I haven't been active lately and the site doesn't look like it was update since last I was on haha
(Sep. 10, 2013  3:35 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Forgive me if its not the place to ask but is everything OK with the Wbo? I haven't been active lately and the site doesn't look like it was update since last I was on haha

Yes, we are very fine ...
Is there anything special gonna happen because the news hasn't been updated in almost 2 months
Yes, something special is coming. Two months is really not the longest we have ever had between two updates.
Why isn't Hazel a mod anymore?? This is out of curiosity, I was on a Beyblading hiatus, early this year, and now Hazel is orange italicized?? What happened?
He lost interest in beyblade and stepped down. Nothing interesting there, sorry.
Can you organize a tourney that has special rules, like a tourney that can only have MFB in Zero-G and nothing else?
That's basically all ready existed, if you want a tourney for MFB and Zero-G, you can do that.
(Sep. 10, 2013  1:37 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: That's basically all ready existed, if you want a tourney for MFB and Zero-G, you can do that.

No, he means that no Chrome Wheels could be allowed.

But no, this could not be done, unless all players willingly accept not to use part of their collection. However, that tournament's results would not be done in the same conditions as all other events around that date, so it would be awkward to process it among the rest as if everything was as similar as possible.
Why do some people in the WBO have gray usernames in their posts?
(Sep. 10, 2013  3:59 PM)RDF3 Wrote: Why do some people in the WBO have gray usernames in their posts?

It means that they are banned. This question has also been asked many, many times in this topic previously ...