If beyblade was like it was in the anime...

Poll: would you like it like that???

yes
74.11%
Mabye
21.28%
No way
4.61%
Total: 100% 282 vote(s)
I don't think that would belong here. I believe there is a topic for homemade beyblades, I'm not sure though.
(Jun. 10, 2014  10:03 PM)Du@l Wrote: I don't think that would belong here. I believe there is a topic for homemade beyblades, I'm not sure though.
beys have gotten a little more advanced over the years.
(Jun. 10, 2014  10:03 PM)Du@l Wrote: I don't think that would belong here. I believe there is a topic for homemade beyblades, I'm not sure though.

I'm pretty sure Beyblade could be a sport if they were all made like that.
What? I was just saying that shouldn't have been posted here. Not sure what you guys are talking about, haha
(Jun. 11, 2014  12:56 AM)Du@l Wrote: What? I was just saying that shouldn't have been posted here. Not sure what you guys are talking about, haha
let's get back on topic shall we?
You're walking down a dark alley, when suddenly you hear footsteps echoing behind you. Instinctively, you reach for your launcher as the middle-aged man sneaking up to you growls "I was going to mug you, but first, let's battle."

...I've changed my mind. Thank god we don't live in the Beyblade anime world.
Win and you don't get mugged.
All it takes is a SGMS, lmao
People would actually say it's a sports? Like what?

The beasts would be intense and everyone will use Beyblades as weapons or ninja stars.
lol-all the big collectors in the wbo will be like carlos from the first season of beyblade, just walking around with thier big sack full of beyblades on thier backs.

also we dont have to pay like $100 for dragoon ms where we can make it out of some spare parts.
(Aug. 20, 2014  2:14 PM)Thebladeruk Wrote: lol-all the big collectors in the wbo will be like carlos from the first season of beyblade, just walking around with thier big sack full of beyblades on thier backs.

also we dont have to pay like $100 for dragoon ms where we can make it out of some spare parts.

Wouldn't we have to consult Kenny though; unless he sold the HMS system to the BBA?
I would live it if beyblade was like that and it makes me think who would not play it if I had a move I would do it lion gear force wall.... But anyway who would not you could do so much more and a lot more people would realize that beyblade is not just a spinning top but so much more
(Aug. 21, 2014  2:34 AM)Dark Kerbecs Wrote: I would live it if beyblade was like that and it makes me think who would not play it if I had a move I would do it lion gear force wall.... But anyway who would not you could do so much more and a lot more people would realize that beyblade is not just a spinning top but so much more

Hah, Lion Gale Force Wall would be so worthless.
(Aug. 21, 2014  2:34 AM)Dark Kerbecs Wrote: I would live it if beyblade was like that and it makes me think who would not play it if I had a move I would do it lion gear force wall.... But anyway who would not you could do so much more and a lot more people would realize that beyblade is not just a spinning top but so much more
And then crimes with these beyblades would begin, and criminals would make fake, more powerful parts, overcome the police with the giant bit beasts, and the world would be thrown into anarchy.

Personally, I'll pass on that kind of world. If everything was sunshine and lollipops though, it would be pretty cool with bit beasts and such.
Quote:And then crimes with these beyblades would begin, and criminals would make fake, more powerful parts, overcome the police with the giant bit beasts, and the world would be thrown into anarchy.

That's a good idea for a fanfic, though.
(Aug. 21, 2014  4:06 AM)Dual Wrote:
And then crimes with these beyblades would begin, and criminals would make fake, more powerful parts, overcome the police with the giant bit beasts, and the world would be thrown into anarchy.

Personally, I'll pass on that kind of world. If everything was sunshine and lollipops though, it would be pretty cool with bit beasts and such.

Hahahahaha, those giant fake star weight disks.... Lol.
it would be awesome to control your Beyblade and have so much power, but some one would probably try take over the world and there would be no Ginga so...
(Aug. 22, 2014  3:32 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2014  4:06 AM)Dual Wrote:

Hahahahaha, those giant fake star weight disks.... Lol.

Dannng why y'all got to so bogus lol

(Not meant in a offensive way)
But if If we are talking about the time with Tyson my favorite character is ray so I'd pick his special move
(Aug. 22, 2014  3:17 PM)bdblader Wrote: it would be awesome to control your Beyblade and have so much power, but some one would probably try take over the world and there would be no Ginga so...

What would be the point? Lmao
No just no....We would all die... The only good part about beyblade being just like the show is the competition and being able to change modes at will to gain advantage.... I wouldn't want to battle someone who had a some sort of crazy power to send me to hell or L-drago feeding on peoples power etc.
MSUV would be so OP tho.
Meh, depends. If we were going on MFB ideology, you could be using Bump King and your "bey spirit" would crush Dragoon MSUV to scrap metal. Even in HMS though, you'd really have to look at the bit beast. Dragon vs. God? Hm.
(Aug. 24, 2014  5:35 PM)Dual Wrote: Meh, depends. If we were going on MFB ideology, you could be using Bump King and your "bey spirit" would crush Dragoon MSUV to scrap metal. Even in HMS though, you'd really have to look at the bit beast. Dragon vs. God? Hm.

Well..technically there weren't bit Beasts actually released in G-Rev. So HMS wasn't really ever with Bit Beasts.
Plus, Kai "let Dranzer go" but has it again magically at the last still in Episode 52. So basically, either Bit Beasts are what you designed on the Beyblade; or Symbols don't have power. SGMS doesn't really have a Beast, though. Dragoon would wreck Shining God though.
Bump King is cool man D:
Well you don't know that HMS didn't have bit beasts. They could have, they were just never shown in the anime.
(Aug. 25, 2014  12:50 PM)Dual Wrote: Well you don't know that HMS didn't have bit beasts. They could have, they were just never shown in the anime.

Actually, most of the time, the characters called out to their Beyblades, not their Holy Beasts, because they yelled "Dranzer" instead of "Suzaku", in the original version. So, except perhaps one or two exceptions, Holy Beasts are basically non existent in G Revolution, yes.
If it was like the anime, My Spiral Capricorn will beat the heck out of Galaxy Pegaus >Grin
If the government was made up of WBO agents, rest assured, no bey can stop us >Grin
And due to the fact that in anime, Rago , Faust and Ryuga (metal fusion) got defeated, we won't have to worry about it now Grin