If beyblade was like it was in the anime...

Poll: would you like it like that???

yes
74.11%
Mabye
21.28%
No way
4.61%
Total: 100% 282 vote(s)
if beyblade was like it was in he anime, then people wouldn't need to spend hundreds of dollars becoming he best beyblader. All you would ned is skill, Remember Gingka wins battles with R2F. LOL!!! Anyhoo, you could train by yourself, it would be more welcom to people that think its lame, you would have constalations at your comand, you wouldn't have to hassle with customizing, but you would need a huge stadium. Thats my oppenion, hope you like it... NERDS OUT!!!
Ldrago Guardian would save the world
(Feb. 21, 2013  10:50 PM)Beyblade-Nerds Wrote: if beyblade was like it was in he anime, then people wouldn't need to spend hundreds of dollars becoming he best beyblader. All you would ned is skill, Remember Gingka wins battles with R2F. LOL!!! Anyhoo, you could train by yourself, it would be more welcom to people that think its lame, you would have constalations at your comand, you wouldn't have to hassle with customizing, but you would need a huge stadium. Thats my oppenion, hope you like it... NERDS OUT!!!
R2F is top tier....
Anyway, for everyone saying "oh, the villains would kill us all!", remember, it would be just like the anime. AKA, protagonist always wins. So we'd really have nothing to worry about.
I'd love to be able to battle over large areas and such like through a park, on the beach or something just would be nice to bend the laws of physics
Would be nice to be able to just scoff, physics can SUCK IT! But that does pose the question, if physics is ignored does that mean it's not a school subject? What about all the jobs/ college courses that require it? I guess the laws of physics are just entirely different...

But when it comes to school, is it even an option? If spinning tops are really these weapons of mass destruction, then how are the countries run?

Oh, here's another issue I thought of. DOES EVERY ONE ONLY SPEAK ONE LANGUAGE THEN? Yeah, yeah, it's a kid's show and everyone speaks Japanese/English for convinience BUT STILL. They could have at least thrown in an accent or something... Okay, small thing. Bigger issues are the spinning tops of death.

I always figured the scale/popularity was akin to football and perhaps 'forbidden beys' would be similar to illegal substances?

I'm thinking way too hard about this. Why can't I just enjoy the thought of Teru and Tsubasa being real....
Who would want to have school because beyblade could be considered a dangerous, yet a fun game. All the teachers will be scared of L-Drago Destroy and Big Bang Pegasus. Also, you have the wide open space in the outdoors to battle. Plus you could have all the cheap wins with tips like Quake and R2F. And crazy outcomes like Galaxy Pegasus winning against Phantom Orion.

Imagine having the "Forbidden bey" in your life. In my opinion that is pretty creepy.

One of the cool things is that your bey can spin like 20x more in the anime than in real life. Also mode changes can be done "magically" instead of switching the modes after battles.
I would absolutely love it. For one thing, school wouldn't exist. But battling my brother with our lego beys just isn't the same, and the one time I used a real bey, while it did kick butt, I realized that the DJs would be able to beat me at that level.
(Oct. 17, 2011  12:37 PM)bulbasup Wrote: but being able to summon bitbeasts would be flipping epic......... dont complain cause no one said it was just for metal fight/fusion....

I agree that the bitbeasts would be cool since they never mentioned what season they where specifically meaning.
that would be so flippin sweet i would train almost every minute and would never have to take a test again
Why did they remove bitbeasts? They were the best part!!
Well I would like beyblade if it were like the anime but if you have a diablo nemesis just like in the anime, it can scare bunches of people, including teachers, and if diablo nemesis were just like in the anime, it can destroy our world... That's why I wouldn't want beyblade like in the anime that much!!!
(Sep. 20, 2013  1:48 AM)AsianSteven 635 Wrote: I would be fun. But think about it, Nemisis, L drago, Gladiator Buhamdia, etc. Think about what happened to people people like Shinobu, Ryuga, Kyoya, Hikaru, Etc.

Yes, it would be fun but very dangerous.

- AsianSteven 635

I would be fun. But think about it, Nemisis, L drago, Gladiator Buhamdia, etc. Think about what happened to people people like Shinobu, Ryuga, Kyoya, Hikaru, Etc.

Yes, it would be fun but very dangerous.

- AsianSteven 635
That would be fun if I could battle Ryuga!!Grin though I think I'd probably get seriously injured!XD
It would be so cool if it was like the anime in real life, I bet they would have huge stadium every where and bey parks!!!
yeah but what if someone started using Diablo Nemesis to destroy the world and scientests used them for evil? if that happened then I would be ginga XD
I would be the dragon emporer ( but I wouldn't die xd)
(Sep. 29, 2013  8:10 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I would be the dragon emporer ( but I wouldn't die xd)

No! I would!!>Grin I'm the ULTIMATE DRAGON.... The ULTIMATE DRAGON EMPEROR!!!!GrinXDXD
Nooooo I'm the true dragon emporer the king of dragons
but ryuga's a guy... then Ryuga and ginga would have to be girls and madoka and hikaru would be boy's.....
Of course it will be cool, but we have to think about the consequences:

Note: consider stuffs in anime is possible.
1. Beyblades can be controlled with ease. Which means like in the anime it can be used for gaming but also be evil, such as using it with pranks.

2. Beyblade are very powerful despite being small. This is pretty dangerous as far; Think about it, something like Pegasis Shooting Star Attack could even blast a concrete (I suppose) Stadium and even melt metal while the bey itself is let unharmed, which means Beyblade could probably be used in a good way such as ore mining or clearing up stuff, but when somebody DID use it for bad, such as robbing bank vaults or even as a weapon, that would be terrible enough and may result being banned in different countries as a potential weapon.

3. Beyblade are likely to go against Physics which could be a disaster. Beys can fly into the sky and launch exceptionally strong attacks which could break stuff such as even a concrete wall after crashing on a ridge of a ZG stadium while blasts a hole on it. The speed is not determined by its RPM and can go nearly everywhere it wants, and the RPM can even be altered by yelling against friction, where physics will defentely crash.

4. Current shooting techniques won't be useful anymore. For example, if you can control a bey' moving pattern which can cause it to just ram into a bey whcih sits in the bottom of the stadium, then what's the purpose of slide shooting and stuff?

5. Some beys may be unique, but owns destructive power (Even more powerful than those stated in 2,like the ol' nemesis), if somebody really did ever controls these devastating stuff and be bad, the world would be in grave danger.
this would be meepin' awesome, but having possibly being used as a weapon, hmm, then simply there would be laws about how you use them, but seriously, even so, some good blader would stop them!
Me and my friends would have some really cool beys then.
Me : Krytis : Bey of Time, special move is Roar of Time, it would attack the opponent by freezing time and attacking the opponent. A strong enough move to crack some parts off a normal bey (Ya know, what any normal person in the beyblade world would use)
My friend DaringTitan : Gerui : Bey of space, Special move is Black Destruction a move in which the bey absorbs light, leaving no reflection, then bursting all the light at its opponent, severly damaging a normal bey.
My girlfriend Grace : Kanis : Bey of Shadows, this bey's special move is Shadow Force, where the bey would vanish, then secretly chip the opponent bey apart one-by-one till the bey stops spinning.

My Friend Josiah: Arcii : The true strongest bey, once launched, it will never stop spinning, its special move is Gamma Ray Burst: The most powerful special move, 500 times more powerful than Nemesis's special move. This move is so powerful that any bey spinning on the whole Earth would either perish, or get damaged beyond repair, this move, not even Nemesis would survive it.

so ya, beyblade in real life would be 100% awesome in every way, and those who are saying "Then robbers would use beys to rob banks and more" Well then all the more fun to battle a crook and save the day!
And then you lose because crooks are crooks and would make their own ridiculously unfair beyblades.

Anyway, if it was like it was in the anime, there would be more problems than solutions. They would end up becoming a bit like guns. There will be smuggling and black markets with unfair, illegal beyblades, which could easily beat the legal beyblades.
If beyblade was like in the anime it is true that it can be a potential weapon and could cause a third world war and can be banned in some countries and also be used by adults but adults dont even know how to use a beyblade i mean the WBO can be like the military or something but you have to admit it will be really cool if beyblade was like in the anime my beyblade will be samurai Ifraid
(Oct. 17, 2011  5:42 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I would say that if this was true, then Beyblade would be the cause of the Third World War. As to what Hazel said, everyone would have their signature beys (you won't see two people having Lightning L Drago's).
Looking at the HUGE population of this world(or even the number of members on this site), a bey for everyone is IMPOSSIBLE (unless you use one that doesn't have a constellation/character related to it).
Also, some Mad Scientists would love to take control of the most powerful bey in the world. This would mean= Beyblade is not for kids like us. Its for the more responsible and experienced adults. Hmph! Angry

You don't need to have one that doesn't have a constellation for everyone to be able to have a bey. Remember, more than one bey can have the same constellation. Cyber Pegasus and Storm Pegasus is an example of that. And I always wanted for beyblade to be real. As a little kid, I imagined my own beyblade with it's own special move. My special move would depend on my bey, so I won't state my special move in the post. Like in the anime though, some scientist will be trying to create the ultimate beyblade, and there goes the world. KABOOM!

Plus since this is the real world, real events must be taken into account. There are killers in this world. People use guns and knives to kill, imagine what they'd do with a beyblade. This would mean everyone would have to be given a beyblade to defend themselves. Unless...the event of beyblades in the world changed how the world was, where people did no physical harm on each other but only on the beyblade itself....Therefore, the idea of inflicting physical harm wouldn't even come to mind, because it isn't in their nature...Then beyblade in a way would "kind of" be safe. Key phrase, "kind of".
You shouldn't quote posts from that long ago lol