If beyblade was like it was in the anime...

Poll: would you like it like that???

yes
74.11%
Mabye
21.28%
No way
4.61%
Total: 100% 282 vote(s)
(Oct. 25, 2012  1:38 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I would love it because:
I'd have a different battle everyday
I could control my Bey
Bonding with it(Done this already)
I could train my Bey for as long as I want with no wear and tear
No MW paint chipping
Powerful special moves
Beys spinning 10x longer than in real life
Mode changing Beys while they're spinning
Explosions with each clash
Blader auras
Legendary Bladers
And Beyparks
Beyblade being a sport
Beys being able to destroy boulders, trees, etc.
It would be so incredible...

True, but think about what would happen if criminals and such got their hands on even relatively weak Beys... Considering how much they can do in the show, I don't imagine it to be THAT hard to kill someone with a Bey. And are you sure that you'd want the explosions? Or the powerful special moves? Arson, murder, vandalism, etc. would become a lot easier, as long as you had a Bey capable of that kind of stuff. And the last thing I'd want is a bey like L-Drago floating around.

But yeah, control, no wear, no annoying-carp paint chipping, the ability to have Beys fixed, decent stamina even with rubber tips, Beyparks, etc. would be a nice thing to have in real life. Too bad that that won't be possible during the time that MFB will be around.

i think people say it would be cool because:

bey bonding
the intense battles
the bey training
making friends along the way
beyblade would be loads of fun this way to me dont you think
it would be awesome id make a awesome special move and challenge and i could go anywhere that would be so cool no matter who or what i face i shall overcome it that i would beat anybody to stand in my way hahhahahahahahahahahha.sike i would be cool thow it would be awesome and i could find new beys in different placdes like a rock i would find a blade called canis or in a wave i would find a blade called hydra it would be awesome.
... Well, someone HAD to waste a Blue Gemstone, indeed. I'll take that.

Beyblades ACTUALLY turning real?... Books could be written about this.

Well, my thoughts abridged...
Considering we don't have magical star meteorites nor spirit beasts, it wouldn't affect war or police workabout that much. Everything could be quite evenly matched.
Considering all the struggle needed, how it's demands energy, probaly beyblade could be turned into an disciple or martial art, as we quite much would use both mind an body to control it.
It would change a LOT of jobs and they workaround, and it could help in stuff like weather studies and even medicinal stuff.
Metagame, rather than flying off the window, would change a lot, analizing each piece from EVERY angle possible. There would lots of surprises, though.
And, for the happiness of some, although you wouldn't be able to go out knocking people off w/your bey, probably Special Moves would still exist. If even the minor charactes can bend Science, why not us?

Again, serious beybladers can read my book just below =D

As said. I Wrote:
Wiki article ov... mean, The result of my excitation (Click to View)

And don't forget lame jokes involving pegasus, alicorns and Beyblade. Sonic *boom, anyone? =D
... Sorry, long topic.
EDIT: POST.
Would be epic if beyblades are like in anime. I would use different kind of styles in battle.
If beyblade was like it was in the anime... That would be scary (tops reacting to owner's screams) but cool, specially for the bit-beasts.
it'd be easier to find people to battle that's for sure!
I would probly make a special move it would be really cool but I don't know what it would look like or the name
If Beyblade were like the Anime, my Bakushin's paint wouldn't've worn off and it wouldn't look as awesome as it does now unless I actually painted it or something. Also, Thermal Gemios GB145MS would actually be REALLY REALLY GOOD, probably better than Burn Fireblaze, because of the GB145 speed control and the shape of Thermal. You could probably blow up a whole city block with that thing.
(Jan. 27, 2013  7:09 PM)Tockclock Wrote: I would probly make a special move it would be really cool but I don't know what it would look like or the name
I can help. Your bey's name?
(Feb. 01, 2013  3:43 AM)Whywil DS Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2013  7:09 PM)Tockclock Wrote: I would probly make a special move it would be really cool but I don't know what it would look like or the name
I can help. Your bey's name?

diablo kerbecks
Wow I guess nobody realized one thing: NOBODY HAS TO GO TO SCHOOL! Yippee!
But then after every generation of humans we all get dumb and schools will bankrupt

(Nov. 20, 2011  7:14 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  5:43 PM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: heck nooooo!!!
i would never want beyblades in real life.
is it just me or has the fact that there
aren't custumizations came up.
and what if ur dad gave u a bey and u lost it.....then ur dead.
BUT other than that, it'd be cool to have like iron hair that never loses shape or for like 1 year never change my close. Smile (as long as i don't meet ryuga)

In the MFB anime, customizing does occur, actually. Parts have been swapped between main characters on at least one occasion I can recall.

there is actually two: first time is when Kenta and Benkei bought some parts to win in a tag team tourney but at the end they lost all of them

second time when kenta used ES against Reji
you are DEAD wrong there will still be beyblade academys like
HD academy ,beylin temple is a academy then again no real SCHOOL
Who wouldn't want Beyblade to be like the anime? xD
Sure , it would be cool , but then the whole world would have no structure really would it ?
A world run by spinning tops. Charming.

I'd be a bit worried if this world was like the Beyblade world, as practically every single blader seems to be psychotic and have trouble keeping their shirts on...
(Feb. 21, 2013  10:20 PM)MasterSpectra Wrote: A world run by spinning tops. Charming.

I'd be a bit worried if this world was like the Beyblade world, as practically every single blader seems to be psychotic and have trouble keeping their shirts on...

Hm ... Yes , but on the other hand - we can eat as much as we want and seemingly not gain weight !
It'd be fun yeah, but I mean how many "evil" people would you have trying to take over the world with a toy?
(Feb. 21, 2013  10:39 PM)Leone19 Wrote: It'd be fun yeah, but I mean how many "evil" people would you have trying to take over the world with a toy?

But if it was like it was in the anime , they wouldn't just be toys , would they ?
True. Don't get me wrong, I mean if it were like the show It'd be freaking awesome But still, we'd have like little kids trying to take over the world and etc. lol
(Feb. 21, 2013  10:41 PM)Leone19 Wrote: True. But still, we'd have like little kids trying to take over the world and etc. lol

Aw yeah !
Wouldn't it just be so cute !
It would be a fun experience, but like others said, it can be dangerous in terms of all the villains in the anime. Plus beyblades have metal on them so you could get hurt.
(Feb. 21, 2013  10:43 PM)Shadowstriker12 Wrote: It would be a fun experience, but like others said, it can be dangerous in terms of all the villains in the anime. Plus beyblades have metal on them so you could get hurt.

That could happen in real life though as well , can't it ?
And if some evil people are trying to take over the world , I think that some metal is the least of your worries ...