Beyblade Collection

(Sep. 02, 2011  1:59 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Thanks Guys!!!
My goal is collect all the beys that ever existed and open a museum somedayXD JK
i will be the muzeum keeper right???XD
you got almost every plastics dude..well done.. like th!nk..i am very jelous of your collection..Eee

LOL at Evolution post below me..XD

Benjohadi NOOOOO! I asked first hahaa lol!!! Na I'm just kidding hah lol we can both be one haha lol well be lead staff members or well manager hah!!!!
Awesome JR_Tiger! Those bey are so beautiful Eee
Another Addition to my collections Sep. 02, 2011
Transforming Beyblades
Donitrus, Etanzel, Aveiron and Zeo
(Sep. 03, 2011  1:45 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Another Addition to my collections Sep. 02, 2011
Transforming Beyblades
Donitrus, Etanzel, Aveiron and Zeo

Wooooow!!!! Those look beast bro..!! I didn't even know those looked sooo awesome...?? Hah lol.!
Agreed...except for donitrus..looks yucks..but etanzel and zeo looks wicked..
Benjohadi ya those 2 where my favorites too haha lol!!!!
I don't discriminate! I like them all..lol . Those beys are so rare that I don't even know they existed XD.Its just luck that I got themSmile
(Sep. 03, 2011  7:15 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: I don't discriminate! I like them all..lol . Those beys are so rare that I don't even know they existed XD.Its just luck that I got themSmile

Hahaha lol I didn't even know either hah and I am a discriminator hahahah lol!!!!! Jkjkjk!!
The following is my Beyblade collection up until now...for those who think its pretty meager i'm really sorry but these are my prized possessions...i hope to get a rose gold face... Smile

First Generation and MG core Beyblades[Image: First%252520Gen%252520and%252520Magnacor...252529.JPG]

Engine Gear Beyblades
[Image: Engine%252520Gear%252520Collection%25252...252529.JPG]

HMS Beyblades
[Image: HMS%252520Collection%252520%2525285%252529.JPG]

MFB Beyblades
[Image: Metal%252520Fight%252520Beyblade%252520U...252529.JPG]

I guess the total count is 54...you can count if you want... Smile
yeah...rose gold face for you..nice collection..i like your plastics collection..if you are going to sell the venusian g...let me the first one to be contact..hahaha..XD
@ JR_Tiger..lol..i dont think they are rare...they were on ebay sometime ago..for cheap..maybe that not much like them since they are bad in performance
sridbeyz17 ooooh ya those are some nice plastic beys I especially like the second picture of plastics hah lol!!!! I really like that Venus/ or Venusian.? And the blackish/purple driger g!!! Very nice stuff man!!! Smile Smile
the blue Dranzer G was actually red like the other one...i painted it blue...hate hasbro for its recolor..am a great Kai fan... Smile
(Sep. 04, 2011  2:50 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: yeah...rose gold face for you..nice collection..i like your plastics collection..if you are going to sell the venusian g...let me the first one to be contact..hahaha..XD
@ JR_Tiger..lol..i dont think they are rare...they were on ebay sometime ago..for cheap..maybe that not much like them since they are bad in performance
Oh its that right? I haven't seen those beys before, maybe its just meSmile Anyways I'm a collector so i don't really care about performance as I'm not playing with my collections.
I just want to collect as much beys as I can. The rarer the betterXD

sridbeyz17 Nice collection man! I the two tone Dragoon F, Seaborg 2 and the Dranzer G Red. Let me know if you want to sell or trade with thoseSmile
(May. 18, 2011  11:16 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote: The tip is inside the sticker bag. I'm not sure if I'm going to assemble it ( what do you guys think?) The blue Dragoon GT is a re-color. This is a much rarer bey than the original color. Next week I will post the picture of the Dragoon MS tournment prize beys.

Never assemble any. Those things will be worth a fortune in the future.
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:27 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  2:50 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: yeah...rose gold face for you..nice collection..i like your plastics collection..if you are going to sell the venusian g...let me the first one to be contact..hahaha..XD
Oh its that right? I haven't seen those beys before, maybe its just meSmile Anyways I'm a collector so i don't really care about performance as I'm not playing with my collections.
I just want to collect as much beys as I can. The rarer the betterXD

sridbeyz17 Nice collection man! I the two tone Dragoon F, Seaborg 2 and the Dranzer G Red. Let me know if you want to sell or trade with thoseSmile

haha..yeah..you are pretty right...the attractiveness should be a main factor too for collectors..
The latest addition to my collectibles:

Top Left: WHF Limited Fang Leone (Blue - Black Version)
Top Middle: G4 Big Bang Pegasis Asia Model
Top Right: G4 Vari Ares (Gun Metal - Purple Version)
Bottom Left: G4 Counter Leone (Gun Metal Version)
Bottom Right: G4 Grand Ketos (Gun Metal - White on Blue Version)
wow..your vari ares and fang looks nice...
(Sep. 07, 2011  5:26 AM)Uwik Wrote: The latest addition to my collectibles:

Top Left: WHF Limited Fang Leone (Blue - Black Version)
Top Middle: G4 Big Bang Pegasis Asia Model
Top Right: G4 Vari Ares (Gun Metal - Purple Version)
Bottom Left: G4 Counter Leone (Gun Metal Version)
Bottom Right: G4 Grand Ketos (Gun Metal - White on Blue Version)

Damn sexay.
Uwik awww I LOOOVE the blue and black fang Leon!!! and the big bang Pegasus Asia model looks nice too..!!!
Thank you guys, and the BBP Asia Model is now officially the most expensive bey I have to date. It cost more than Hell Kerbecs Blue Inferno Unhappy

EDIT: Just double checked. Nevermind, it cost less than Hell Kerbecs Blue Inferno Smile *phew*
Heh, typical Uwik, having the latest toys. :p
@ Uwik I'm so jealous of those recolours!

Anyway I received a few Plastic lots lately so here's an update of my Plastic Collection -

Plastics!
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:39 PM)Blitz Wrote: @ Uwik I'm so jealous of those recolours!

Anyway I received a few Plastic lots lately so here's an update of my Plastic Collection -

Plastics!

Ahhhhhh!!!! Sooo... Many... Blades... I think I just got so excited I'm speechless hahaha lol!!!! XD XD XD