Beyblade Collection

my mfb hasbro dark bull dark cancer dark wolf flame seggitario*2 flame bull flame libra earth aqullia *2 earth virgo lighting ldrago *3 storm pegasis storm aqurio storm capircorn rock leone rock pegasus rock scorpio *2 rock giraffe counter leone midnight bull cyber pegasis burn phinox season 2 hell kerbecs galaxy pegasus meteo ldrago ray unicorno
(May. 09, 2011  1:42 AM)gokurox Wrote: I've finally reached 51 beyblades.
sorry that the picture was blurry.

EDIT: I've gotten a better, smaller picture(I'm not too good with imageshack or any photo uploading site for that matter):
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/dscn1260i.jpg/

the first picture is horrible..you really like to change the parts of your beyblade..not a single bey i can see have their original parts..hahah
(May. 09, 2011  2:40 AM)benjohadi Wrote:

EDIT: I've gotten a better, smaller picture(I'm not too good with imageshack or any photo uploading site for that matter):

the first picture is horrible..you really like to change the parts of your beyblade..not a single bey i can see have their original parts..hahah

yeah, I used to trade parts with my friends and I just didn't want to take apart the customs I have for MFB. And I did have two beyblades with their original parts (Earth Wolf and Lightning L-Drago, which came in a two-in-one pack). And I know the first pic is horrible, I don't get how to use imageshack.
(May. 09, 2011  1:30 PM)gokurox Wrote:

yeah, I used to trade parts with my friends and I just didn't want to take apart the customs I have for MFB. And I did have two beyblades with their original parts (Earth Wolf and Lightning L-Drago, which came in a two-in-one pack). And I know the first pic is horrible, I don't get how to use imageshack.

not a problem to the uploader..its the images you had taken..haha..the picture uploade looks the same as the one you took form your phonem or camera..
(May. 09, 2011  3:34 PM)benjohadi Wrote:

not a problem to the uploader..its the images you had taken..haha..the picture uploade looks the same as the one you took form your phonem or camera..

umm, is there any other way I can take a picture? also, I wasn't blaming imageshack, I was blaming myself for not understanding how to use it
my fifty beys for the rose gold face

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/photonls.jpg/
(Mar. 02, 2011  5:21 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Here is a list of the beys (125):

Photos

Plastics:
HMS:
MFB:
Newsest Beys:

can i get flame sagatario?
(May. 09, 2011  5:50 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  3:34 PM)benjohadi Wrote:

umm, is there any other way I can take a picture? also, I wasn't blaming imageshack, I was blaming myself for not understanding how to use it

if you are using your phone..dont let your hand shaky..it affect your outcomes pictures..same goes for laptop camera..
(May. 14, 2011  5:22 AM)firebey12 Wrote: can i get flame sagatario?

No one would give you a beyblade for free, It's SPAM, don't even ask.

Well, unless you pay him. You can also buy it from AkirasDaddy, dimsum2u or any other reputable seller here. You can also get them from you're local Toy store.
beys in my bey collection are-

1.flame saggitario a
2.storm pegasus
3.rock leone
4.dark gasher
5.dark bull
6.dark wolf a
7.rock giraffe
8.rock orso
9.flame libra
10.burn fireblaze
11.rock gasher
12.flame sagittario d125 f
13.storm eagle gb145 f
14.2x lightning l-drago
15.2x eath eagle
16.storm aries
17.rock aries
18.strom capricorne a
19.poison serpent
20.rock gasher
This is my small collection Smile
Updated Oct 16, 2011

My Wall
Left Side Complete
Top Left
Bottom Left
Right Side Complete
Top Right
Bottom Right
Transforming Beyblade
Dragoon GT Tournament Prize Gold, Silver and Bronze
Dragoon MS Tournament Prize Gold, Silver and Baby Blue
Where are the tips of the DGT engine gears? Or were they still in the packaging?
(May. 17, 2011  10:29 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  2:48 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote: This is my small collection Smile
PLASTICS
DISPLAY 1
DISPLAY 2
DISPLAY 3
DISPLAY 4 RANDOM BOOSTER 9, 10, 11, 12 PRIZE BEYBLADES
HMS & MFB
DISPLAY 1
DISPLAY 2

New Addition May 17, 2011
Dragoon GT (Blue), Gigars, Dragoon V2 Yellow & Silver, Dark Gaia Dragoon and Dark Dragoon to complete my Dark Series Collection
Dragoon GT Tournament Prize Gold, Silver and Bronze

oohh..so beautiful..really really nice....had a tears on my eye....i would never get a hold on them...are you going to assemble those tourney prize dragoon gt?
the blue dragoon gt,is it a recolor or special release or what?
The tip is inside the sticker bag. I'm not sure if I'm going to assemble it ( what do you guys think?) The blue Dragoon GT is a re-color. This is a much rarer bey than the original color. Next week I will post the picture of the Dragoon MS tournment prize beys.
(May. 18, 2011  11:16 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote: The tip is inside the sticker bag. I'm not sure if I'm going to assemble it ( what do you guys think?) The blue Dragoon GT is a re-color. This is a much rarer bey than the original color. Next week I will post the picture of the Dragoon MS tournment prize beys.

i think...ASSEMBLE...EeeEeeEee..never ever assemble them..keep the gold and silber..put it into your magic beyblade collection case....EeeEeeEee
cool..assmble them too..haha..just kidding..its up to you..but it looks better once assemble isnt it??
(May. 18, 2011  11:16 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote: The tip is inside the sticker bag. I'm not sure if I'm going to assemble it ( what do you guys think?)

Personally, with beys SO rare...I would leave them NIP. Extremely hard beys to get a hold of...
Wow, blue dragoon gt looks tasty, needs to get one too Grin

Here is my hms collection on youtube...they are not assembled but will soon post some assembled photos Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvQqeBEUlQ4
(May. 18, 2011  2:59 PM)wwqqyang Wrote: Wow, blue dragoon gt looks tasty, needs to get one too Grin

Here is my hms collection on youtube...they are not assembled but will soon post some assembled photos Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvQqeBEUlQ4

one big hms collection or rather i called sotcks..XD..btw,are you going to make video for plastics collection?
Wait, is original Dragoon GT rare now? To think I once paid fifteen bucks for it on ebay. Shame I opened it and the EG broke (and I then lost it).
(May. 18, 2011  4:30 PM)th!nk Wrote: Wait, is original Dragoon GT rare now? To think I once paid fifteen bucks for it on ebay. Shame I opened it and the EG broke (and I then lost it).

rare doesn't describe it sold for £60 which is like $100
What, the white one? Really?
Ahh, well, it was a fun bey. Even if mine was in good nick, and I could find the EG, I probably wouldn't sell it. I wanted it so bad for so long, and man, it is such a sweet looking thing, especially the AR.
Still, Woah.
I had a huge collection of plastics, but many broke/got lost due to poor storage/use and most of them being fake/a tendency for illegal mods as a kid because it was cool (though, if anyone showed up with a totally BS bey with a sunfire disk, we'd call them out). Kinda a shame. But I loved those beys, and despite the cost and tears I spent looking for some (Dragoon F. I lost that AR with the Spin Gear, too Angry ), it was well worth it.
(May. 18, 2011  4:30 PM)th!nk Wrote: Wait, is original Dragoon GT rare now?
Yes, it is a rare bey now. But the ones JR got are tournament prize beys. Which makes them extremely rare versions of Dragoon GT.
(May. 18, 2011  4:39 PM)th!nk Wrote: What, the white one? Really?
Ahh, well, it was a fun bey. Even if mine was in good nick, and I could find the EG, I probably wouldn't sell it. I wanted it so bad for so long, and man, it is such a sweet looking thing, especially the AR.
Still, Woah.
I had a huge collection of plastics, but many broke/got lost due to poor storage/use and most of them being fake/a tendency for illegal mods as a kid because it was cool (though, if anyone showed up with a totally BS bey with a sunfire disk, we'd call them out). Kinda a shame. But I loved those beys, and despite the cost and tears I spent looking for some (Dragoon F. I lost that AR with the Spin Gear, too Angry ), it was well worth it.

you've heard of cooljoeuk right he sold it a while ago
(May. 18, 2011  4:39 PM)th!nk Wrote: What, the white one? Really?
Still, Woah.

Sounds like your collection suffered a similar fate as mine. :\ My mom tossed a good bit out on accident as she decided to randomly clean my closet, which happened to be covered in beys. After more than half my collection disappeared (which happened right about the time Hasbro started re-launching plastics after HMS, right before beyblade died) I lost interest more and more and ending up selling everything. I regret it terribly, but alas I must go on and build up an MFB collection.

Dragoon GT actually had one of the better EG+BB combinations released, tho not to say it was any good. The AR was sick, but I still found my self preferring Dranzer GT's for upper and Dragoon G's for smash.
My collection isn't all gone. Bits here and there lost to the ages (I'm running out of Tabs for the BB/SG), but that's the only whole bey I cared about that I've lost. The main thing is that most of mine are fake or illegally modified. But that's what I really loved about it as a kid, no one cared about modifications, unless you really pushed things (we didn't go stupid like brad says happens without rules, sure, sometimes things got silly (Dranzer V2 RC trololololol), but there was a point at which we would call something "cheating". You ended up with a very personalised beyblade if you cared about it like me, which was kinda like the TV show.
Anyway, I'm getting off topic. I miss those days, though.

I did actually have a really good collection with useful parts, would be moreso if the fakes were real, but yeah. But eh, that was for fun, I don't mind. I never bought them for collection, anyway.