Beyblade Collection

Why would BladerDJ have anything but Wyvern DJ? Entertaining post.
(Jun. 06, 2011  10:20 PM)Blader DJ Wrote: HERE IS MY BEYCOLLECTION:

[img]

SmileSmile

NICE COLLECTION BLADER DJ.

YOU'RE AN INSPIRATION TO EVERYONE! (:

[Image: 0wyverndj.jpg]

SmileSmile
I envy your amazing collection.
(Jun. 07, 2011  7:42 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Why would BladerDJ have anything but Wyvern DJ? Entertaining post.

I mean, I expected him to have 50 WDJ's

Kinda like this:
[Image: 50WDJYEAAH.png]
Lol, I wasn't directing that to you. But yes, he should have 50 of them!
Tyson doesn't have fifty Dragoons - only 11
But Tyson doesn't have as much Bey-Spirit as Blader DJ, that's the thing.
Hi everyone,

I wanted to share my Beyblade collection and gear with everyone via the spoiler-hidden photo below - and of course I wanted to qualify for the coveted Rose Gold face.

Right now I have 53 beys - including Beat Lynx! I totally lucked out in the "random booster lottery"...

Also in the photo you can see my launcher grips and associated gear, digital scale for weight tests, electronic calipers for measuring height and width of the parts, attack stadium, my customized aluminum carrying case, and my table Go board (goban).

While Go was the first game that I learned from Japan, I'm glad it wasn't my last because Beyblade is awesome!

I was fortunate enough to be asked to judge in a recent tournament, and I got a chance to meet a lot more bladers and see their cool custom beys, but nothing is quite as impressive as seeing some of the collections you all have. Thanks to everyone for sharing and I'll see you at the tournaments this summer!

(Jun. 08, 2011  5:11 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Hi everyone,

I wanted to share my Beyblade collection and gear with everyone via the spoiler-hidden photo below - and of course I wanted to qualify for the coveted Rose Gold face.

Right now I have 53 beys - including Beat Lynx! I totally lucked out in the "random booster lottery"...

Also in the photo you can see my launcher grips and associated gear, digital scale for weight tests, electronic calipers for measuring height and width of the parts, attack stadium, my customized aluminum carrying case, and my table Go board (goban).

While Go was the first game that I learned from Japan, I'm glad it wasn't my last because Beyblade is awesome!

I was fortunate enough to be asked to judge in a recent tournament, and I got a chance to meet a lot more bladers and see their cool custom beys, but nothing is quite as impressive as seeing some of the collections you all have. Thanks to everyone for sharing and I'll see you at the tournaments this summer!

Wow, you've stacked them up so neat, and all you're Beyblade accessories, including weighing scale etc. is amazing.

You really have a nice collection too, Also it's 52 as the L Drago II over there is not counted as a whole beyblade. Still, you're collection is awesome.

Congrats on a Rose Gold Face.
(Jun. 08, 2011  5:11 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Hi everyone,

Very nice collection! I like you're Beat Lynx Smile Getting mine soon.
Deikailo: As |Joe| said (excellently), not enough beyspirit. No one has as much beyspirit as BLADER DJ!

Arupaeo Nice collection! May I ask what CW that is on MFH Basalt BD145? The combo looks totally sweet, BTW.
LOVE the carrying case, too :3
(Jun. 08, 2011  6:29 PM)th!nk Wrote: Arupaeo Nice collection! May I ask what CW that is on MFH Basalt BD145? The combo looks totally sweet, BTW.

That looks a lot like Bull too me. The color, two sided figure, the way it fits on Basalt, etc.
Ahh, so it is. How did I miss that Gasp
BTW, he's got 53. There are only two LDrago II's in the picture, and both have a Meteo on them (Rush isn't there).

SmileSmile

[Image: wyverndj.jpg]

Designed by Blader DJ, touched by Bey Brad. Oh, the ridiculous envy in everybody's eyes.

Also missing an eye sticker.
Ok? Its just a spinning top toy chill. mang lol.. :3. No offense or rudeness. Plus just added my NIB Pegasis to my collection... just need 3 more till rose or amber face???? Keep getting confused lol. >=3
(Jun. 08, 2011  10:15 PM)® Wrote: Ok? Its just a spinning top toy chill. mang lol.. :3. No offense or rudeness.

It was obviously a joke ...
(Jun. 08, 2011  10:15 PM)® Wrote: Ok? Its just a spinning top toy chill. mang lol.. :3. No offense or rudeness. Plus just added my NIB Pegasis to my collection... just need 3 more till rose or amber face???? Keep getting confused lol. >=3

Are you serious? Just a spinning top? That "spinning top" has the second highest beyspirit level of anything known to man! (After Blader-DJ obviously). It is something you should celebrate, nay, WORSHIP!

Seriously though, don't be such a humourless carp, it's annoying to those of us who do have a funny bone.

Kai-V, I am the same shade as that bey right now.... Green with Envy. I love how they're both missing the same sticker, it's little things like that which make stuff awesome.

SmileSmile

I am in the presence of awesomeness I AM NOT WORTHY OH MIGHTY DJ!
(Jun. 08, 2011  10:55 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2011  10:15 PM)® Wrote: Ok? Its just a spinning top toy chill. mang lol.. :3. No offense or rudeness. Plus just added my NIB Pegasis to my collection... just need 3 more till rose or amber face???? Keep getting confused lol. >=3

Kai-V, I am the same shade as that bey right now.... Green with Envy. I love how they're both missing the same sticker, it's little things like that which make stuff awesome.

HAH! I just noticed that the blue one is missing one too. I'm starting to think that they are usually released with one missing sticker ... LOL
(Jun. 08, 2011  6:29 PM)th!nk Wrote: Arupaeo Nice collection! May I ask what CW that is on MFH Basalt BD145? The combo looks totally sweet, BTW.

Thanks th!nk, it is bull - and I couldn't resist the color coordination once I got the orange BD145. It isn't an exact match, but you cant really tell while its spinning Wink

The case is by Orion and was originally used to carry my eyepieces, binoculars and guide/finder scope for my Meade LX200 telescope. The great thing about it is that it comes with a "pluck foam" interior that you can selectively remove to make the shapes you want to hold your stuff. I have a bunch of 9x9 holes that are about the diameter of a beyblade that I use for my "pre-assembled" tournament combos, and there is plenty of room to store all my other gear and small parts boxes. Pretty much everything except the stadium!

It evidently doesn't come in silver anymore, but the black one can be found here: http://www.telescope.com/Accessories/Cas...p/5977.uts
I has:
Lightning LDrago
Storm Pegasus
Dark Gasher
Flame Sagittario
Dark Wolf
Storm Aquario
Dark Bull
Midnight Bull
Earth Eagle
Storm Capricorn
Rock Scorpio
Flame Libra
Evil Gemios
Rock Aries
(in chronological order (yes I am a nerd!))
(Jun. 09, 2011  1:20 PM)Jackeea Wrote: (in chronological order (yes I am a nerd!))

Hah, I wish I could order my beys in chronological order! XD
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:11 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  1:20 PM)Jackeea Wrote: (in chronological order (yes I am a nerd!))

Hah, I wish I could order my beys in chronological order! XD
i have at least 100 plastics i know what you mean Pinching_eyes
Reply to the greatest conversation ever- Is Wyvern DJ all that good(or just sarcasm)? I sold mine for $1 to my friend.. Waah! My beyspirit goes down...down....down....down...down..... save your disciple Blader DJ! Save me!
I don't think that Wyvern DJ is a good HMS bey. But, I do like the look of the blue version.