Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 12, 2017  8:15 AM)TheLionisDead Wrote: Does anybody else notice that the fusion wheels which overhang the track (like rock or bakushin) allow the clear wheel to slide around just a little bit, I mean it is not completely immovable, or is it just me?

Yes there are quite a lot wheels. Like Duo, Meteo, PHWS Pegasis, Scythe and many more
I'm getting a Driger. I don't want it to break or any of the stickers to smudge but I still want to use it. What should I do?
(Apr. 12, 2017  2:40 PM)MoonRaider Wrote: I'm getting a Driger. I don't want it to break or  any of the stickers to smudge but I still want to use it. What should I do?

People recommend using clear nail polish over the stickers, but for breaks, there is nothing you can do to prevent it, unfortunately. It is not guaranteed to happen, but no sound modification would make it that resistant.
http://www.amazon.in/dp/B06XHR8CC9/ref=s...s=Beyblade

Why that fake Bey has a Hasbro logo on it?
(Apr. 12, 2017  2:48 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: http://www.amazon.in/dp/B06XHR8CC9/ref=s...s=Beyblade

Why that fake Bey has a Hasbro logo on it?

Hm there have been some fake items that just litterally stole Hasbro's packaging. Everything about the package looked legitimate, but the Beyblade inside was clearly fake. I do not know what the problem is, apparently nobody considers it an offense to rip off a big company's logo like that...Perhaps they know that no retaliation ever happens?
(Apr. 12, 2017  2:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm there have been some fake items that just litterally stole Hasbro's packaging. Everything about the package looked legitimate, but the Beyblade inside was clearly fake. I do not know what the problem is, apparently nobody considers it an offense to rip off a big company's logo like that...Perhaps they know that no retaliation ever happens?

I seen those beys with those packing before too in offline stores before. I just seen it's manifactured by Azi-Enterprize. They before too made a very Hasbro looking packing and even logos on it (small other things that you can spot can prove it's fake btw on box). I wonder has knows about it at all?
Where could I find some Young Toys Beyblaes to buy online? I can't find anything on eBay other than the very first starters. Joyful_3;
(Apr. 12, 2017  4:03 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Where could I find some Young Toys Beyblaes to buy online? I can't find anything on eBay other than the very first starters. Joyful_3;

I think I could find some Korean auction sites for you, but you would have to find a middleman there.
(Apr. 12, 2017  4:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think I could find some Korean auction sites for you, but you would have to find a middleman there.

I see. It's so hard to get Beys from Korea. Uncertain
(Apr. 12, 2017  2:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: People recommend using clear nail polish over the stickers, but for breaks, there is nothing you can do to prevent it, unfortunately. It is not guaranteed to happen, but no sound modification would make it that resistant.

I should do that and the stickers won't break easily?
(Apr. 12, 2017  5:19 PM)MoonRaider Wrote:
I should do that and the stickers won't break easily?

Stickers do not break, but yes, it should stop them from peeling and getting damaged.
(May. 31, 2011  4:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: (In an attempt to fix an issue, we had to make a new thread for this. Please take some time to use the in-line Search function of the previous topic before asking a question here.)

This is the Ask a question, get an answer! topic. This is for answering quick Beyblade questions that do not need much discussion and therefore, don't require a full topic.

RULES

If you don't know what a particular product is (ie. BB-28). Please USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

If you are curious to know what MFB to get use this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

If you have questions of where to get MFB go through the Bey Marketplace. We have respective threads for that

Don't Post Anime Questions here. That Goes in the Anime & Manga forum.

Questions about the World Beyblade Organization should obviously be posted in the Questions about the WBO thread, not here.

If you are wondering about a specific product, read the topic we have about it first, before asking the question.

AND FINALLY if you are curious about competitive combos please use this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386

Questions not to Ask?

1) Where do I get beyblades/HMS/MFB they don't have them in my city?
2) What is the best combo for HMS/MFB/plastic?
3) What MFB should I get?
4) How do I battle?

Failure to abide by these basic rules will result in your post getting DELETED. This is to prevent the thread from being filled up with repetitive questions that we've answered hundreds of times.

Any news on the euro per release date?
(Apr. 12, 2017  7:50 PM)rokoPM Wrote: Any news on the euro per release date?

You quoted a message with no relation to Beyblade Burst, so am I supposed to assume you really meant that...?
(Apr. 12, 2017  7:25 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: May I ask how it became your favorite HMS combo even though you haven't tried it?

Death Gargoyle MS has my favourite Attack Ring and I love Phantom Fox' Running Core. :)
(Feb. 18, 2017  7:41 AM)Clonetos Wrote: I can sorta make out the beast for the beyblades in burst, but the two I see in the hasbro market got me stumped

Spryzen and horusood....can anyone help in finding the theme? Like I know the beast but I wanna know what the wheel is showing

Well, Clonetos, what it is (or at least I assume the bit-beast for Spryzen) is an ogre type thing, it is in the Beyblade Burst App, I don't know if it really is official since the app is produced (and I assume developed) by Hasbro.
(Apr. 12, 2017  8:57 PM)Kurious Wrote: Well, Clonetos, what it is (or at least I assume the bit-beast for Spryzen) is an ogre type thing, it is in the Beyblade Burst App, I don't know if it really is official since the app is produced (and I assume developed) by Hasbro.

A Spriggan is a Old English creature, known for being mischevious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spriggan

The gems, I assume, are from it's tendency to steal, and the blades are defensive and offensive.

Horusood is representing the bird-like god Horus, and the "suns and moons" on H2 represent it's control over day and night.
(Apr. 12, 2017  9:01 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: A Spriggan is a Old English creature, known for being mischevious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spriggan

The gems, I assume, are from it's tendency to steal, and the blades are defensive and offensive.

Horusood is representing the bird-like god Horus, and the "suns and moons" on H2 represent it's control over day and night.

Spriggan's name comes from the english creature Spriggan but it's avatar design comes from the japanese Oni. Smile
(Apr. 12, 2017  9:29 PM)TL14 Wrote: Spriggan's name comes from the english creature Spriggan but it's avatar design comes from the japanese Oni. Smile

Good point. The gem thing still stands though. (I'm talking about the diamonds on OG Spriggan)
Why so many people still use Heavy on Deathscythe (aka Dootscooter AFhahah)?
(Apr. 12, 2017  9:40 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Why so many people still use Heavy on Deathscythe (aka Dootscooter AFhahah)?

Because heavy is still top tier for stamina and people may find it have better balance with their Deathscyther then other stamina disks they have
I am a mathematical person and I hate that the above statement is true.
Other than yahoo japan auctions and ebay and the wbo, are there any other places to buy first generation  beyblades? , like the rare ones,  not common ones. Are there like some Taiwanese or hong Kong based sites to buy beyblades from?
Has Amaterios ever been mentioned or seen in the manga?
(Apr. 13, 2017  10:43 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Other than yahoo japan auctions and ebay and the wbo, are there any other places to buy first generation  beyblades? , like the rare ones,  not common ones. Are there like some Taiwanese or hong Kong based sites to buy beyblades from?
http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/
(Apr. 13, 2017  11:50 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Has Amaterios ever been mentioned or seen in the manga?
Not that I've seen
(Apr. 09, 2017  12:02 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Like MJ9 said events are fan run but that also mean even you can host. But for a offical event you will need to have 8 members (who are ready to pay fees btw) and a legal Stadium (burst will be good stadium for MFB and Burst events). So far I know only @[Forbidden 1] and his brother from Gujrat so maybe if you guyd can get 5 more members then you can keep an event.

If you need any help do let me know ;)

Yes as Firefire stated, Currently only me and my brother are active members in this state. Well if we manage to get more people [Only from our cities please, Gujarat is very big state] we can surely host a tournament. If possible I will take the initiative of hosting once we have a good gujarat committee. So try to gather as many people as possible. We can discuss other things via PM.  :D @[ship shah]