Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Sir plc tell me that is there any competition in ahemdabad;: gujarat in India if yes so where it is ???? If no so old organise a competition here as everyone here is lover of beyblade.....
(Apr. 09, 2017  8:19 AM)ship shah Wrote: Sir plc tell me that is there any competition in ahemdabad;: gujarat in India if yes so where it is ???? If no so old organise a competition here as everyone here is lover of beyblade.....

WBO tournamnets are fan run
Post in this thread to see if you can gather interest
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bey-Tou...n-1st-Post
(Apr. 09, 2017  8:19 AM)ship shah Wrote: Sir plc tell me that is there any competition in ahemdabad;: gujarat in India if yes so where it is ???? If no so old organise a competition here as everyone here is lover of beyblade.....
Like MJ9 said events are fan run but that also mean even you can host. But for a offical event you will need to have 8 members (who are ready to pay fees btw) and a legal Stadium (burst will be good stadium for MFB and Burst events). So far I know only @[Forbidden 1] and his brother from Gujrat so maybe if you guyd can get 5 more members then you can keep an event.

If you need any help do let me know ;)
Is there any breakage issue in original xcalibur of TT.And are the teeth of xcalibur last long or are they resistent?
(Apr. 09, 2017  1:17 PM)Aronno Wrote: Is there any breakage issue in original xcalibur of TT.And are the teeth of xcalibur last long or are they resistent?

The only breakage has been in the blue Random Layer version, and the teeth have no wear issues.
Is anyone giving away a free Beyblade cause I don't have one but I want one really bad plz anyone

And how many people own a Beyblade Burst Bey
(Apr. 09, 2017  3:01 PM)Jmitc637 Wrote: Is anyone giving away a free Beyblade cause I don't have one but I want one really bad plz anyone

on Zankye's youtube channel he does giveaways weekly this week there is one for Acid Anubis. all you need to do is subscribe to him (make your subscriptions public) and comment on the video what you liked about the beyblade. dont beg like you did here
(Apr. 09, 2017  3:01 PM)Jmitc637 Wrote: Is anyone giving away a free Beyblade cause I don't have one but I want one really bad plz anyone

(Apr. 09, 2017  3:04 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: on Zankye's youtube channel he does giveaways weekly this week there is one for Acid Anubis. all you need to do is subscribe to him (make your subscriptions public) and comment on the video what you liked about the beyblade. dont beg like you did here

There is also the Alter Kronos design contest, which today is the last day to enter! Not only does the winner get the real Alter Kronos, but also a Bit Booster.
(Apr. 07, 2017  12:37 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: How much is a dragoon gt in mint condition worth nowadays?

Last time that I checked, Dragoon GT Silver is worth $400-500 USD.

(Apr. 09, 2017  3:04 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: on Zankye's youtube channel he does giveaways weekly this week there is one for Acid Anubis. all you need to do is subscribe to him (make your subscriptions public) and comment on the video what you liked about the beyblade. dont beg like you did here

He does Livestream giveaways as well. It happened yesterday and it was the BEST Livestream that there was! 

#LivestreamMachineBreaker
I am really sorry if this sounds rude but what exactly happened to the leaks by egnat from ameba?
(Apr. 09, 2017  6:29 PM)TheLionisDead Wrote: I am really sorry if this sounds rude but what exactly happened to the leaks by egnat from ameba?

He pretty much stopped it and no one could access it
But, the Corocoro issue is already out so there isn't much point in keeping the pictures there anymore
If you want to see what's inside the Corocoro issue, just go to Leo Burst's channel cause he shows all the stuff in it and translates it
Has anyone had issues lauching the storm dragoon burst bey with the hasbro launchers it feels like it falls of my launchers to early and doesnt get a full rip. I have tried it with multiple launchers do i need a japanese launchers?
(Apr. 09, 2017  8:27 PM)EdricSauran Wrote: Has anyone had issues lauching the storm dragoon burst bey with the hasbro launchers it feels like it falls of my launchers to early and doesnt get a full rip. I have tried it with multiple launchers do i need a japanese launchers?

The Supergrip Launcher does not support left spin.
(Apr. 09, 2017  8:27 PM)EdricSauran Wrote: Has anyone had issues lauching the storm dragoon burst bey with the hasbro launchers it feels like it falls of my launchers to early and doesnt get a full rip. I have tried it with multiple launchers do i need a japanese launchers?

Dragoon Storm is a left spin bey, you need a Beylauncher L(a string launcher included with L2)
Someone make a competition in TN or Georgia
(Apr. 09, 2017  8:35 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Dragoon Storm is a left spin bey, you need a Beylauncher L(a string launcher included with L2)

Thank you any recomendations?
(Apr. 09, 2017  11:01 PM)EdricSauran Wrote: Thank you any recomendations?

I said the Beylauncher L, It's included with Lost Longinus
is the pre hybrid wheel, Libra outclassed or is it still viable?
(Apr. 10, 2017  2:23 AM)Aryanne Wrote: is the pre hybrid wheel, Libra outclassed or is it still viable?

Assuming you mean the Metal System Libra, then no, it is not. Libra is outclassed by heavier Wheels in both Standard and Zero-G formats, and it is banned in Limited.
Are duo and basalt the 2 best metal wheels? (Not including synchrom) Also is phantom and fusion at least top 5 in metal wheels for performance?
(Apr. 10, 2017  3:03 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Are duo and basalt the 2 best metal wheels? (Not including synchrom) Also is phantom and fusion at least top 5 in metal wheels for performance?

If you're talking none synchrome then duo is top tier in both defense and stamina, phantom has similar stamina to duo and Diablo made basket outclassed
(Apr. 10, 2017  3:15 AM)mj9 Wrote: If you're talking none synchrome then duo is top tier in both defense and stamina, phantom has similar stamina to duo and Diablo made basket outclassed

What about fusion? Is it a good wheel?
(Apr. 10, 2017  3:26 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: What about fusion? Is it a good wheel?

Not really... Its stamina is awful against right-spin opponents, it mostly loses or ties against left-spin, and it's just passable at best for defense on low tracks.
A physics question, for those of you who know more about the technical sides of the game. I'm trying to take knowledge I've learned from beyblade and apply it to beigoma.

We know that a flat tip is good for attack, but do other factors of the shape take into affect for that? For example the wheel, is that a bigger factor of attack power than the tip? A lot of attack type wheels have slopes that push the opponents wheel up a little and disrupts balance (at least, it looks this way). Is a wheel like that more important for attack than the aggressive flat bottom?

Would a bey with an almost round wheel and a flat attack bottom be better or worse than a bey with a slightly sloped wheel and a rounded bottom?

What about an attack type wheel with a pointed bottom that's normally reserved for stamina types?
(Apr. 10, 2017  5:20 AM)Wizard Wrote: A physics question, for those of you who know more about the technical sides of the game. I'm trying to take knowledge I've learned from beyblade and apply it to beigoma.

We know that a flat tip is good for attack, but do other factors of the shape take into affect for that? For example the wheel, is that a bigger factor of attack power than the tip? A lot of attack type wheels have slopes that push the opponents wheel up a little and disrupts balance (at least, it looks this way). Is a wheel like that more important for attack than the aggressive flat bottom?

Would a bey with an almost round wheel and a flat attack bottom be better or worse than a bey with a slightly sloped wheel and a rounded bottom?

What about an attack type wheel with a pointed bottom that's normally reserved for stamina types?

These are some universal physical principles of Beyblade:
  • As the frequency (number/quantity) and intensity (size/width) of interruptions in a top's circumference increase, its efficiency at outspinning opposing tops decreases;
  • As the area of contact between a top and the play surface increases, so does friction between the two surfaces, which results in increased movement of the top around the play surface;
  • As the top moves around the play surface, the amount of rotational kinetic energy lost increases as the area of contact between the top and play surface increases (increased friction);
  • As the relative mass of a top becomes more focused around its circumference, its ability to resist change in its rotational speed due to outside forces improves (flywheel effect).
  • As friction between an area of contact on the top and the play surface increases, the resistance of that top to movement also increases.

Following this logic, in not only Beyblade, theoretically, an optimal design for a spinning top would feature a perfectly circular circumference with much of its mass focused around its perimeter.  In a game like beigoma, where similar masses to MFB are condensed to much smaller volumes, depending on the balance and tuning of your top along with the proficiency of your launch technique, you're looking at nearly equal or superior solo-spin times to most early MFB when launched onto a flat, smooth surface like a BeyStadium.

In Beyblade, flat tips can work because our stadiums are rigid, solid surfaces that allow their sharp, angled circular edges to roll around the stadium's curvature vertically. However, in beigoma, where cloth or other soft and suspended materials are used as the play surface, flat tips would be less precise in their movement due to sinking into the material, reducing their effectiveness considerably. A rounder tip would be better, as it would still offer some movement, yet it would still be more efficient.

If you're serious about getting into beigoma, I would not suggest emulating many of Beyblade's signature designs. If you're going for something of a stamina/defense oriented top, make it as heavy, balanced, and circular as you can, with a sharp tip and outward weight distribution. For a more offensive design, again, stick with something heavy and well-balanced, but a more conservative shape like a basic polygon with rounded vertices or nodules would be the most efficient design (like some old-school wide weight disks).