Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Any word on a Hasbro Amaterios yet? (Minus the micros)
(Apr. 06, 2017  9:42 AM)boltoms Wrote: Any word on a Hasbro Amaterios yet? (Minus the micros)

Nothing yet.
(Apr. 06, 2017  9:42 AM)boltoms Wrote: Any word on a Hasbro Amaterios yet? (Minus the micros)

(Apr. 06, 2017  10:22 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Nothing yet.

Wait, Hasbro is making mini's?!?!
(Apr. 06, 2017  3:55 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Wait, Hasbro is making mini's?!?!

Yes, search "micros" in the Hasbro topic. Notco acquired them and posted photographs recently.
(Apr. 06, 2017  3:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, search "micros" in the Hasbro topic. Notco acquired them and posted photographs recently.

Thanks. Btw, what happened to the Buddy/Block lists on WBO?
(Apr. 06, 2017  3:57 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Thanks. Btw, what happened to the Buddy/Block lists on WBO?

It should still be accessible via the same link as before, if it is not linked somewhere in your User Control Panel now.
From where you can get Metal Bit-Chip? I mean I know it's beyxtremely rare and only 1-2 members here has it but where it was possible to get it when it was possible? I mean was it from some starter or booster which never got released or produced in very small quantity or was prize or lottery thing?
I am a relatively new blader and I'm hopeing to get a Beylogger Plus soon. The problem is I don't know how to get the Takara Tomy Beyblade app. I have already looked but I don't see anything. Any suggestions? I have a IPhone 5s.
How cool would it be if the first place prize would be an unopened metal master Galaxy Pegasus?
(Apr. 06, 2017  6:36 PM)MoonRaider Wrote: I am a relatively new blader and I'm hopeing to get a Beylogger Plus soon. The problem is I don't know how to get the Takara Tomy Beyblade app. I have already looked but I don't see anything. Any suggestions? I have a IPhone 5s.

It was recently discussed and it seems that the app is no longer available outside of Japan. The only way I know of to get the app on an Apple device is to use/create a iTunes/Apple ID (whatever you call it) set to Japan as its region.
(Apr. 06, 2017  4:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It should still be accessible via the same link as before, if it is not linked somewhere in your User Control Panel now.

It only has an Ignore List.
Oh, Thank You Hato. Do you still think it's worth getting the Logger
Was dranzer s the first mode change tip bey? I mean it shaped the path for so many other beys.
(Apr. 06, 2017  10:38 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Was dranzer s the first mode change tip bey? I mean it shaped the path for so many other beys.

I think it was dranzer auto change balancer
(Apr. 06, 2017  6:24 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: From where you can get Metal Bit-Chip? I mean I know it's beyxtremely rare and only 1-2 members here has it but where it was possible to get it when it was possible? I mean was it from some starter or booster which never got released or produced in very small quantity or was prize or lottery thing?

There's no information on it at all. However it's a short type bit chip (from one of the posts about it) so it must have been released before the A- series. I've never even seen one come up. While I have no proof I suspect that it's tournament related.
(Apr. 05, 2017  5:47 PM)You ZYeYO Wrote: [Image: w7eg7m.jpg]

[Image: beygs6.jpg]

I have done some test's with other AR's and it makes no Difference in Gram's as seen here
 I
 I
V
[Image: 2crnh4h.jpg]

yeah I got that when I went to use a already old used Super Glue Brush On. when you use a new opened Super Glue Brush On its more forgiving.
The super glue I use is the [LOCTITE Super Glue Brush On].

Clear nail polish works well and doesnt cloud up.
How much is a dragoon gt in mint condition worth nowadays?
Alright, i know I'm going to sound weird for this build, but Im making an MF-H Meteo with Earth Virgo's spin track, and a stamina tip. My reasoning is that if i give Meteo such good stamina, i can experiment more with spin steal, since the stock Meteo always loses in sleepouts when both beys are tipping and are on their last rotations.
Now, my question is whether i should use an EDS tip, or a Bearing Drive tip. Most combos ive seen suggest EDS, But the Bearing Drive seems to outclass it in every way, and doesn't break as easy as EDS. And on the other hand, EDS is a tall peg, which is what an attack type like Meteo uses most times, and seems to help prevent a 145 height from scraping. I need help picking, and a price range for just the tips and the beys themselves.
(Apr. 07, 2017  1:09 PM)TheHammerBro Wrote: Alright, i know I'm going to sound weird for this build, but Im making an MF-H Meteo with Earth Virgo's spin track, and a stamina tip. My reasoning is that if i give Meteo such good stamina, i can experiment more with spin steal, since the stock Meteo always loses in sleepouts when both beys are tipping and are on their last rotations.
Now, my question is whether i should use an EDS tip, or a Bearing Drive tip. Most combos ive seen suggest EDS, But the Bearing Drive seems to outclass it in every way, and doesn't break as easy as EDS. And on the other hand, EDS is a tall peg, which is what an attack type like Meteo uses most times, and seems to help prevent a 145 height from scraping. I need help picking, and a price range for just the tips and the beys themselves.

A good Bearing Drive would probably be better. The tip people usually suggest for spin-stealers like Meteo is EWD, not EDS; EWD is wide for better balance in the last moments of the game, and its free-spinning point seems to help a bit too. EDS is similar but it's very tall and not very wide, so it's less well balanced.

Earth Virgo's Track, GB145, is actually pretty bad for spin stealing because the gimmick doesn't work very well and actually backfires; the balls tend to shift incorrectly when the Beyblade wobbles, making the problem actually worse. It's also oval-shaped, which means that if it touches the ground, you lose a lot of spin power, which is bad for a spin-stealer that will usually end matches in a close Stamina battle. Try ED145 or TR145 (or maybe S130) as a different option to give you some more last-minute Stamina; those round or free-spinning Tracks help prop the Beyblade up in its last moments, extending the match just a little further and letting you win against less well equipped opponents.
(Apr. 07, 2017  12:37 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: How much is a dragoon gt in mint condition worth nowadays?

this one is just to much value at now. I never see a Dragoon GT less than 150$ used. the black version could value somthing like 250$ if I remember corectly. totaly new its over 300$!

if you are lucky you may find one in a beyblade lot sales. its the only way to have one cheap.
(Apr. 07, 2017  2:01 PM)loyd87 Wrote: this one is just to much value at now. I never see a Dragoon GT less than 150$ used. the black version could value somthing like 250$ if I remember corectly. totaly new its over 300$!

if you are lucky you may find one in a beyblade lot sales. its the only way to have one cheap.

Damn that pricing sounds high. I thought it's round $90 tops cos it's not a hard to access bey. I got dranzer gt for under $90 and i always found it to be the better bey to get. Dragoon has shot up in price. I got the black one but need a white one for my collection too.
(Apr. 07, 2017  2:37 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Damn that pricing sounds high. I thought it's round $90 tops cos it's not a hard to access bey. I got dranzer gt for under $90 and i always found it to be the better bey to get. Dragoon has shot up in price. I got the black one but need a white one for my collection too.

Great that you found a Dranzer GT for less than $90, but I can confirm that all the Dragoon GT I have ever seen (without searching specifically for some) were over $200.
don't forget these beys are considered vintage now and they begin to be rare more than MFB series at the moment. so they considerably priced up
(Apr. 07, 2017  2:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Great that you found a Dranzer GT for less than $90, but I can confirm that all the Dragoon GT I have ever seen (without searching specifically for some) were over $200.

In mint or new in box? New in box is over 150 easy but I mean like just mint condition of slightly used. 200$ for an out of box bey is quite high. I can get dragoon msuv in mint for cheaper.
if you want a better discussion for that you most go in the PLA/HMS thread. more expert users from these generation should help you out more with this... I won't make a debate for what is the best price for an item wich is over looked.

I sell my Dragoon GT black edition in mint condition around 200$ like 2 or 3 years ago so I don't think they drop as much since.