your worst blades ever

(Feb. 06, 2012  7:11 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Evil Pegasis 130 MS, it's shockingly bad, it's one of the beys that I offload all my bad parts onto
Isn't 130 a decent/ good height?
Not really. Also Apple the point of this thread is kind of beyblade that are releases not your beyblade you dump your bad parts into which is clearly gonna be bad.
My worst bey would probably be earth wolf with metal ball tip, my aunt bought me it, should have wrote a list...
Poison Pegasis SW145JB (can't remember what height the track was.. SW125... SW145...??)

That sucked so bad. My Lightning L-Drago D125RF destroyed it everytime. hah
Mine would be Dark Serpent M145 MS. It just stays in the center of the stadium and dies.
Worst stock unmodified bey: Dark Wolf DF145DS. It has absolutely no use whatsoever. It is a punishment for bladers to be gifted that bey.

Worst Modded Bey: Lightning L-Drago 105SD (Very blunt, and is wider than XF) It circles the stadium at insane speeds and will eventually escape the stadium. When i tried to Sliding Shoot it, it never maintains the pattern for more than 2,5 seconds.
(Feb. 06, 2012  7:03 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2012  4:11 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @th!nk- Quite true. People tend to use uncustomized beys, which are actually meant to offer some decent parts for other combos, and then whine about the bey being bad... Tired
If we are talking of worst beys-
Mine is Master Dranzer. It looked extremely decent to me when I bought it, and the parts looked heavy, and useful for quite a many things. I saw it as a superb Stamina bey.
After incorporating things from it into combos, it was clear that the AR was useless (and fragile)...
I adored the BB though. But soon, I discovered its bad balance. Unhappy
It was a disappointment after all. I'd bought it with a lot of expectations.

um master Dranzer is decent actually. The AR has use for zombies in left spin and the base has decentish stamina but is easy to knock out.

Yippee! You rock, Ultra! XD
Forget everything I said about Master Dranzer... I am using it for the next plastics tourney! (Of course not uncustomized)!
hands down THE WORST BEYBLADE is Midnight bull
NO ONE say storm capricorne.Its actually pretty good, it beat a Diablo Nemesis.Anyway, yeah,Midnight bull is just a piece of junk that No one wants.The worst beyblade style wise the hasbro double pack that has the poopbrow- lime gren poopn green orange Thermal Lacerta.And still, it sucks when it performs.
Storm Capricorne sometimes suck sometimes terrific.
It's werid, but makes it bad.

Saying about the worst, why not Divine Fox 90 W2D in the random booster?
This thing scraps the floor crazily.
(Feb. 09, 2012  1:28 PM)pegasusBD Wrote: NO ONE say storm capricorne.Its actually pretty good, it beat a Diablo Nemesis.Anyway, yeah,Midnight bull is just a piece of junk that No one wants.The worst beyblade style wise the hasbro double pack that has the poopbrow- lime gren poopn green orange Thermal Lacerta.And still, it sucks when it performs.

Storm Capricorne
easy. three words. uncustomized. dark. wolf. end of story.Eee
Master Driger

Draciel MS

Griffolyon

Hasbro Metal Driger

I get embarrassed just thinking about these 4.
(Feb. 11, 2012  8:28 AM)Zain Wrote: Master Driger

Draciel MS

Griffolyon

Hasbro Metal Driger

What brand?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Griffolyon

I mean, the base is the most disgusting pile of carp in beyblade but the AR. The AR!
(Feb. 09, 2012  1:28 PM)darkstarpegasis Wrote: NO ONE say storm capricorne.Its actually pretty good, it beat a Diablo Nemesis.Anyway, yeah,Midnight bull is just a piece of junk that No one wants.The worst beyblade style wise the hasbro double pack that has the poopbrow- lime gren poopn green orange Thermal Lacerta.And still, it sucks when it performs.

Eh, do we realize that this thread is about personal experiences with a certain kind of bey; which they think to be their worst?
It is about everyone's point of view, and what's good for you, might suck for others.
And out of a 100 people, there are at least 80 people who say Storm Capricorne.
But as I said, I am not trying to prove you wrong. Its your point of view.
But challenging other people's opinions(especially in a thread where it seriously doesn't matter) about a certain bey isn't good. Smile
My worst beyblade is storm capricorn. Don`t get me wrong it is still one of my favourites
I hate Storm Capricorn/e. It's a terrible bey. And it made like a few dents and scratches on a few of my facebolts. -.- And, it ruins my stadium. Pinching_eyes_2
i know it has no stamina what so ever
(Feb. 11, 2012  8:28 AM)Zain Wrote: Master Driger

Draciel MS

Griffolyon

Hasbro Metal Driger

It's actually pretty decent, 15G circle wide I mean Tongue_out.
Master Driger has SG Semi Flat!

Okay, yeah, I think we've ridden this train to the final stop.
Bump King. For my birthday. I think I've said enough.
Galaxy Pegasis II W105WD it barely has defence or stamina.
It's R2F btw. ( technically Rsquaredf)
(Feb. 16, 2012  3:30 AM)JBladerMS Wrote: THE ALMIGHTY BUMP KING!. For my birthday. I think I've said enough.

Fixed that for you.
How could I have been so foolish?!? Clearly, it takes an expert to use Bump King to the fullest of it's abilities.

Bump King > DEMS