your worst blades ever

(Jan. 03, 2011  10:51 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  10:48 PM)beycrusher jim Wrote: My worst beyblade is Flame AriesH145FS witch really sucks. I think it has to much weight so it dosen't spin alot (Is that right)?

this thread is for uncustomized beys, for customized go to the "worst beyblade combos" thread

Actually there is a flame ariesH145FS but its available in a double pack with rock orso I happen to own one and its ok I mean could be better but the worst bey i own is possibily i dunno.....storm capricorn m145q I mean nothing against capricorn but the st and pt suck carp
MY dark wolf DF145FS and storm capricorne M145Q there just bad they lose against almost everything
(May. 26, 2011  2:03 PM)Guardian Wrote: MY dark wolf DF145FS and storm capricorne M145Q there just bad they lose against almost everything
I own them too. Only got them for my collection. And I think Storm Capri is the only way to get M145 and Q, right?

Saying that, Storm Capri isn't a good bey, but I've won some battles with it, lol. Hard to get the flower pattern, but I can do it with some consistency.
Storm Capri is not THAT bad.... somtimes it wins dramatically
BTW I think Serpent is really bad.
It can't even win a broke-up bey which it keeps on falling parts when battling .3.
Really? Poison Serpent, for me, falls into the same category as Storm Capri. Not that good, but can win sometimes.
Don't you get it?
Poison is not either good in attack,defense or stamina and it will distrub it's spinning while bumping.
SW145 has too much recoil and it is too wide for this bey.
SD is not really good in stamina and balancing.

overall this thing is not good.Or even,worse.
mine is dark wolf and dranzer ms..since i only have two hms that is dranzer ms and wolborg ms...hah
(May. 29, 2011  8:51 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Don't you get it?
Poison is not either good in attack,defense or stamina and it will distrub it's spinning while bumping.
SW145 has too much recoil and it is too wide for this bey.
SD is not really good in stamina and balancing.

overall this thing is not good.Or even,worse.
Serpent, SW145, and SD have use. Sure, not great, but far from saying the entire bey is one of the worst out there.

Also, I can beat a lot of uncustomised beys with Poison Serpent. I have no idea what your broken bey could possibly be.
Dark wolf gets a really bad rap just cause it has a dark wheel. If it had a better wheel people would probably see it as all right. Anyway DF145 and FS are pretty useful actually.
(May. 29, 2011  9:59 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Dark wolf gets a really bad rap just cause it has a dark wheel. If it had a better wheel people would probably see it as all right. Anyway DF145 and FS are pretty useful actually.

Its FS that has some use in destabilizers, right? I think I said that SF did that before...
Sure this has been mentioned, and tbh I didn't really buy it, I almost did, but eh: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Bump_King
Seriously, before all you HWS kids say Dark Wolf, Poison Serpent, or Storm Capricorn suck, think about this: Dark Wolf's FS is useful in destabilisers, and wolf is a pretty cool CW. Serpent has SW145 (good attack track) and SD (great stamina bottom). Storm Capricorn has Storm, which is dated, but at least it was once useful, Q and M145 can get random KO's every so often.

Bump king had an attack ring that was light and had no attack, just ridiculous recoil, and it would have had attack potential in left spin except... It was right spin locked. Uncertain The WD, 6 wide, has always been pretty poor, and the Blade Base? Consider it the equivalent of a sharp tip that was also stuck in right spin and at a particular height. It was never any good for anything.
And the whole bey's theme was some kind of Pumpkin. SO COOL.
Seriously, I don't see how there could be anything worse than the classic Suck Beyblade. Honestly, it's like TT said "Hey, let's design the worst bey we can", and succeeded horribly. It's only good for laughs (consider it this way: losing to Bump King is the worst thing in the world ever).
(May. 29, 2011  10:53 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  9:59 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Dark wolf gets a really bad rap just cause it has a dark wheel. If it had a better wheel people would probably see it as all right. Anyway DF145 and FS are pretty useful actually.

Its FS that has some use in destabilizers, right? I think I said that SF did that before...

Both SF and FS have use actually.
Yeah, but are both used in destabilizers? I use SF quite a bit, find it a fun piece. I never use FS though...
Yes, that's what he meant, both work for destabilisers, FS is actually really good for them. Personally, once the S bit gets a little worn, FS improves a LOT.
Hmm, had no idea. Sounds interesting, guess I'll be fiddling around with FS now, lol. Anyway, should let this thread get back on topic XD
Mine was a S Capricorn XD
My worst blade is dark gasher.
I would say my Poison Serpent, but atleast it looks cool.
Poison and serpent is horrible. But SD is ok and SW145 is pretty good for attack.
i got storm aries in a dark wolf double pack and it sucks
Mine was the first Booster Bull. It was terrible. Poor attack, defence and stamina. It literally had nothing good about it.
(Aug. 25, 2011  11:42 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Poison and serpent is horrible. But SD is ok and SW130 is pretty good for attack.

Switch 145?

My worst beyblade might be Divine Fox 90 W2D. This is just floor scrapper.
dark wolf.
Hah, Poisen Virgo ED145 ES
My worst bey ever is the stamina type beyblade Legend Inferno Sagittario 145s