your worst blades ever

killer/evil gemios df145fs

killer/evil: is horrible for everything, at least hasbros dark is decent for defence
gemios: very light and bad weight distrabution
df145: doesnt need explaining
fs: better than sharp, worse than CS

over all, this bey is worse than dark wolf, also dark wolf looks cooler

it reaked for me, but looked a bit cool though
my worst bey ever??? hmm it would have to be a big light up plastic dragoon,the thing was harder then heck to get on the launcher,easly went down,and had low spin time
though sometimes it did pack a punch
Dark Leone 145 HF/S, so bad, it's terrifying...
this thread is for uncustomized beys... i believe
i guess Wolf 125 SF XD
is so useless that is even disappeared from the forum XD
No, customs are allowed as far as I know. Anyway, Poison Gemios H145HF/S (HF mode)
my worst beyblade.......... thats easy its poison serpent SW145SD most of the parts are useless except the SD tip!
Storm capricorn...
And Rock Gasher H145 SD. Storm pegusis can knock it out of the hasbro stadium in one hit.;/
what about wing defender? that's my worst one, i don't have many bad ones...
Storm Capricorn 105Q and Dark Wolf 125S. Both of these are epic fails in my bey collection.
Well every Blade has its uses, for example: Pegasis, good for knock out stadiums, poor endurance, meaning HIGHLY likely to get Pwned in a Tornado Vortex Stadium. On the other hand, I personally hate most EG (Engine Gear) Blades. They last longer without me spending 30 seconds picking up the tool then twisting. Believe me. My rip alone is more than enough.
I'm guessing you mean launch. S.Peg uncustomized sucks. Storm is useless now, the only good part is the top-tier RF. It stinks in all Hasbro stadiums, and is outclassed in TT stadiums.
But CH120 is brilliant!
That's easy... Dark Gemios 105 MS... made of all of my reject parts.
Dark has use. It is a decent Defense wheel.
My Poison Serpent.
It CAN'T even outlast a GG beyblade even its parts are flying everywhere.
MF-H basalt ahorogium R145Q

Id like to see this brick jump...
Storm Cpricorn M145 Q,seriously
Dragoon G it was a rip off it would have been better use.
Bump king. Lasted three fights before it exploded against the might of Megaro Arm ><
I am not as much of a battler than I am a collector, so if it is the "worst ever", its in terms of looks and not usage.
But I had, in fact, battled before and wish I preserved some of the coolest and worst ones I used to own.

Uncustomized, now pay attention to that word, Trygle. If we used conventional stadiums at my elementary school, it would have had fair game and lose like it had been destined by god.

Ultimate Saizo would have just chugged if I changed the weight disk, this is the complete opposite with Spark Knight.

Wing Attacker due to it's extremely brittle parts, Hasbro, that one could have been built better if you used better plastic for the wings.

Bump King, at least for me, worked out surprisingly well against Galeon, except I hardly used it. Seems to have paid off lol.

Now off to the looks....

I say Storm Capricorne looks putrid with that lavender and neon orange. It seriously looks like a dollar store toy.

Rock Aquario might be decent in performance, but the color scheme is truly moronic.

I admit the two-packs have underwhelming color enhancements, the Neon Yellow does not translate well with Storm Pegasis' clear wheel.