your worst blades ever

My worst beyblade is dark gasher.It is horrible.
My Storm Aries is stolen, so I'd have to say Counter Sagittario.
Storm Capricorn then Evil Gemios.
I'd say....
LLD M145 B.
Dumbest. Thing. Ever. And it was in bounce mode, too XD
(Aug. 26, 2011  6:29 AM)darkbull9999 Wrote: My worst beyblade is dark gasher.It is horrible.

Quite a few people are saying Dark Gasher/Cancer. Gasher is useful for stamina clear wheels and CH120 is amazing for attack combinations with LLD and MLD.
Counter Leone (legend). I would say Dark Wolf but at least Dark Wolf can take a few hits. I slide shot Thermal Lacerta 105 HF at it and it went out over the wall of a hasbro stadium. Oh well at least he D tip was nice.
My worst bey will have to be Jade Jupiter. Everybody says its sooooo great, but it isnt. My Burn Fireblaze beat it! Everybody agrees burn fireblaze stinks.
Um, most people on this forum know jade Jupiter isn't useful, but using uncustomised beys says very little about each parts abilities, for example, them most useful part of those two beyblades belongs to jade Jupiter, but I'd be doing a disservice if I didn't make you find some information for yourself.
@th!nk- Quite true. People tend to use uncustomized beys, which are actually meant to offer some decent parts for other combos, and then whine about the bey being bad... Tired
If we are talking of worst beys-
Mine is Master Dranzer. It looked extremely decent to me when I bought it, and the parts looked heavy, and useful for quite a many things. I saw it as a superb Stamina bey.
After incorporating things from it into combos, it was clear that the AR was useless (and fragile)...
I adored the BB though. But soon, I discovered its bad balance. Unhappy
It was a disappointment after all. I'd bought it with a lot of expectations.
My worst bey would have to be Counter Leone people say its so good with its D but it isn't.Its D works with other beyblades but Counter Leone would have to be my worst bey
Who are these "people" and why do you all, with access to a forum such as this, continue to listen to them when making purchases?

:\
Double Pack fail:

Poison Escolpio M145Q
No, the one with M145 MS is worst.
But yeah...
Hasbro releases some terrible double pack beyblades.
Hey, at least it has ray.

Poison + m145Q is a disaster.
o.o Diablo Nemisis + M145 and Quake = Heavy Disaster
(Feb. 06, 2012  1:26 AM)~X~ Wrote: No, the one with M145 MS is worst.
But yeah...
Hasbro releases some terrible double pack beyblades.

Actually, M145MS works better than M145Q. Better stamina, still jumps. It was a pretty smart decision, though now Twisted is out it seems a bit silly, and ES would have been better.
Dark ____ 230 rf
Inferno saggitario. It only one once against a poison serpent.
Midnight Bull. Light as carp. I'm won't be surprised if it crumbles from being tossed around by a lightweight attacker.
It would be something like Dark, Poison, M145, Q.
dark is the worst wheel i've seen...........
and some MWs,, they call them LEGEND VERSIONS like inferno, counter, etc
(Feb. 05, 2012  4:59 PM)th!nk Wrote: Who are these "people" and why do you all, with access to a forum such as this, continue to listen to them when making purchases?

:\

In my case, it was just my decision.
You know how I once adored Sharp tips, especially MS. Tongue_out
The first time I got something similar to MS was this Master Dranzer and its Metal Sting Base.
(Feb. 05, 2012  4:11 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @th!nk- Quite true. People tend to use uncustomized beys, which are actually meant to offer some decent parts for other combos, and then whine about the bey being bad... Tired
If we are talking of worst beys-
Mine is Master Dranzer. It looked extremely decent to me when I bought it, and the parts looked heavy, and useful for quite a many things. I saw it as a superb Stamina bey.
After incorporating things from it into combos, it was clear that the AR was useless (and fragile)...
I adored the BB though. But soon, I discovered its bad balance. Unhappy
It was a disappointment after all. I'd bought it with a lot of expectations.

um master Dranzer is decent actually. The AR has use for zombies in left spin and the base has decentish stamina but is easy to knock out.
Evil Pegasis 130 MS, it's shockingly bad, it's one of the beys that I offload all my bad parts onto