your worst blades ever

For me I have to say the worst ones are Rushing Boar, Rapid Eagle, Dark Gargoyle, Dark Leopard MS, Dark Wolf DF145FS, Thermal Lacerta WA135HF, L-Drago Destroy FConfused, Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD, Spriggan .S.F, Psychic Phantom .P.W, and Bloody Longinus .13.Jl
My absolute worst bey, is probably hasbro's Z Achilles that comes with the Rail Rush stadium. I don't think the parts in the beyblade are trash, but I think that the parts don't really work well together. 90% of the time the beyblade will ALWAYS burst and lose. The tip is Xtend S and it's not as good as the normal Xtend tip, but it works well if you combo it with other beyblades. The energy layer is probably what causes the losses all the time because in a single flick, you can burst the bey. It's nice to have if you are collecting beyblades, but never use the energy layer in a battle. It will make your beyblade burst, and it gets very damaged. The swords are made of plastic too, I believe. The beyblade is actually decent in the app, though.
kD.12.OP or Qs kd bc it's unbalanced. 12 bc it's light. OP bc it's trash. Qs bc it's trash.
Caynox C3 bursted easily against my friends Valkyrie V1 V1!!!!!!!!
Did anyone ever try Jade Jupiter metal fusion? That bey was amazing!
My Unicrest U2 on anything. ANYTHING. There's no remedy for the absolute total trash that this bey is. It's fun to use as a punching bag though.
Valtryek V2, starter, Hasbro.

It bursts itself. A LOT.
Dragoon S.5M.Lp,I Think

or Maybe Hasbro's B2
A4.8L.R

Revolve has the worst spring of all the hasbro drivers and Achilles has awful slopes and high recoil. 8 and Lift are there to a) lessen burst resistance further through OWD and b) cause scraping.

Requiem S3.7B.Wd-s

this is because it is so tight that the spin change will give out before it could be assembled. It is bad because you can't put it together and forcing it would damage the spring.
(Apr. 10, 2019  1:18 PM)MWF Wrote: A4.8L.R

Revolve has the worst spring of all the hasbro drivers and Achilles has awful slopes and high recoil. 8 and Lift are there to a) lessen burst resistance further through OWD and b) cause scraping.

Requiem S3.7B.Wd-s

this is because it is so tight that the spin change will give out before it could be assembled. It is bad because you can't put it together and forcing it would damage the spring.

This is exactly what happened to my S3 when I tried to put bearing on it in left spin.

I think my worst combo would be Hasbro Nepstrius, (awful slopes), 12, (lightest disk), Xtreme, (although it's really good, the rubber would create awful burst resistance on the nepstrius layer.)
I wouldn’t consider Right/Left Eclipse the worst; they can pull off somewhat nice smash attacks. So I’ll have to say Tornado Wyvern 6Lift Operate.
Anything like Nepstrius N1 or Dragoon S .12.E
In terms of combos, my first one was Rock Pegasus C145SF, and could defeat most early-MFB combos utilizing Storm, Flame, Rock, Torch, and other low-tier wheels with its relatively high KO potential due to Rock's recoil and SF movement. However, with the release of Earth and better parts, it was completely outclassed and is easily defeated now.

In terms of boosters, Torch Aries 125D is absolutely atrocious, with the Torch wheel being the lightest MFB wheel (other than Light Wheels) making it completely useless out of the box, other than the D performance tip.
Psychic Phantom 6Cross Spiral from a Random Booster...
Probably my L'Drago that I ripped on concrete and it absolutely shredded it to pieces lol. Still makes me sad when I think of it.
(Apr. 18, 2019  2:15 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Psychic Phantom 6Cross Spiral from a Random Booster...

Dranzer Spiral ended up getting released later on the same 6Cross Spiral package, and I can't really imagine it doing all that much better.

Jail Jormungand 6Glaive Nothing is pretty bad as a random booster pull too. Bursts at a light touch and gets dragged down by Nothing's poor Stamina and stability, so it can't really attack, defend, or outlast much of anything.

That's not to mention Maximum Garuda 7Lift Sword. This silver version of Maximum Garuda has no burst resistance to speak of compared to the original yellow and falls apart at the drop of a hat, and Sword drains away any Stamina potential it might've had with its rough design. At least it has 7, right?
Killer Deathsyther Magnum Reboot
Obligatory Hasbro Z Achilles mention.
Istros or Achilles