your favorite WBO member

(Dec. 24, 2010  5:00 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  4:38 PM)Serpent Of Doom Wrote: I'm not telling because It is a mystery since im new.
If you have nothing to contribute to a thread, don't post in it.

Ok ok im only new, well since i read the message Kai-V sent to me, shes my favorite member Mystery Solved.
(Dec. 24, 2010  8:01 PM)Serpent Of Doom Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:00 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  4:38 PM)Serpent Of Doom Wrote: I'm not telling because It is a mystery since im new.
If you have nothing to contribute to a thread, don't post in it.

Ok ok im only new, well since i read the message Kai-V sent to me, shes my favorite member Mystery Solved.

Sorry to break it to you, but that's an automated message.
Everyone gets that PM haha
I'm not at all surprised that people aren't listing me. haha

Just saying.
Believe it or not, I was going to mention you here yesterday.
Cause I thought you were funny on the chat we had haha

sooo....Roan ! Smile
ok saying thats against the rules and were not aloud to have backup accounts
Why cant we ban his backup account?
hahaha "we". Usually a mod would merge the accounts, I believe.

Roan, I like the various fohawks I see of you and the good Yu-Gi-Oh! advice hah.
(Dec. 24, 2010  8:29 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: i think that my fav member is wolborg MS or draciel V2 (my spare account) 8-)

KK, can we warn this guy for metnioning himself.

Erm, momiji I'm pretty sure we can warn people too, not just the mods. Its just that its a secret...

(Dec. 24, 2010  5:43 PM)scipio Wrote: littlechipz he is hilarious

I am indeed Uncertain
It has got to be Blitz for me. At tournaments he's always smiling, even when I had a battle with him! He's always got a positive post and a helping hand Smile

Thumbs up Blitz!
Hmmm... Night is my favorite, he not only made my signature, I also use his stories as kind of a blueprint for mine. The avatar Omega made is awesome, and I helped Black Ace set up a thread to discuss the metagame in a Hasbro stadium. Kai-V's been able to put up with my ignorance, so she's aces in my book. So those are my favorites.
probably between BeyBrad, Rocky or Kai-V XD
I LIKE MOSS,HE IS FUNNY
Okay, this will take a while.
Bey Brad, Kai-V, Blader DJ, Moss, Night, McFrown, Momiji Manju Stratus G., Pyro, Blah, littlechipz, Itachi, Nwolf, lord wolfblade, nyeh its joey!, Ra, <3, Train, TylerPT, Megablader9, Black Ace, Black-Blade, Diamond, eartheagle12, Bladermon, Gloomy, Wraith, Bladerpiguy200, Rukasu333, Rantak, Odin of Aesir, skyforce, Shika Blader, Blaze Wheeler, pegasis105rf, Rocky and a few more I probably forgot.
Haha, why does everyone like Rocky?
He's doesn't even come online anymore.
(Dec. 26, 2010  9:16 PM)Pyro Wrote: Haha, why does everyone like Rocky?
He's doesn't even come online anymore.

Rocky is pure win, that's why!
I forgot, alexscott12, グラビティ ペルセウス, LibraEagle, Red_Eyes-Zombie and rockaries7000
Rocky's a girl.
(Dec. 24, 2010  2:17 AM)littlechipz Wrote: I also like Ultrablader, hes trading the BB-22 Virgo for a HMS grip :")

Woo! Someone likes me.
i forgot these people
nitro neo he is just strait up smart
l drago king his story is amazing
roan he is just cool
moss hil-ari-ous
Oh ya! Forgot you Ultrablader. Sorry.
Kyuubi-Master and littlechipz, thank you. I'm steadily becoming more popular.
Almost anyone who posted on this thread! Grin
All the mods are pretty cool. Without them this site would be full of useless SPAM. And Diamonds funny to
I prefer: 'Screw the rules, I have money!' -Kaiba, YGO Abridged.
I like anyone who doesn't make bad/useless posts, continuously even after being warned many times.
Aka most banned people..
^I would have "Screw the rules I have money" for my sig, but seeing as a mod said this I thinks funnier.
And I agree, most people who don't SPAM are the people everyone loves.