your favorite WBO member

I like Kai-V, BeyBrad, <3, Kei, Nwolf, most of the other people on this forum, Qwert, and one of my personal favorites . . . . . . . . . . . . . ODST!!!!
I just had my member of the year thread closed so I'm moving it here! Please refer to the OP of my thread for rules and what-not.
why? what reason is there to close this?
(Dec. 19, 2010  11:46 PM)Beyson Wrote: I just had my member of the year thread closed so I'm moving it here! Please refer to the OP of my thread for rules and what-not.

Quote:We already have a "Favorite WBO member" topic ... We will just discuss that there at least.

this does not mention anything about "merging", and that's pretty rude of you to just bounce into other people's thread (even though the OP is banned now) and just demand things from them.
(Dec. 19, 2010  11:56 PM)geem456 Wrote: someone close the thread

What? This post confuses me.
My fav and vote is Night. He has like 3 stories, a sig shop, and a life outside this site! How isn't he awesome!?
Most people have a life outside this site hahaha.
yeah, and i have to say you seem to have one of the best momiji! well obviously momiji comes in the top 5, kai-v, Wraith, lord wolfblade, Night, Daegor, and pretty much everyone! username as well cause he does so many cool things, and he made me a 3d version of drahelix!
kai -v fight the yell moss
It is not 'Yell' It is: The Flighty Ellz without spaces, of course. It took me a bit to realize that too, lmao.
(Dec. 20, 2010  10:37 PM)Dan Wrote: It is not 'Yell' It is: The Flighty Ellz without spaces, of course. It took me a bit to realize that too, lmao.

Holy carp, that's new to me. Lol

Edit: Are you sure? His Avatar says "Flight", and not "Flighty".
I'm going with Night. He is a cool, nice dude and he makes awesome stories, and sigs.
(Dec. 21, 2010  12:54 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Holy carp, that's new to me. Lol

Edit: Are you sure? His Avatar says "Flight", and not "Flighty".

"The Flighty Ellz's Guide to Fakes"
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9454/fakesguide.png
I think for me it should be BeyBrad Hes A Fun Guy He Really Looks Out For Everyones Instrest
Hmmm... top five...
1)Bey Brad( I wouldn't be on this site without him!+ he funny)
2)Kai-V (She's just awesome)
3)Diamond(Nice guy)
4)momiji (Informative)
5)<3 Heart ( Avatar=sexy)
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:50 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Most people have a life outside this site hahaha.

Haha, and this is my life; constantly searching (ctrl+f) for my username whilst refreshing it... pretty sad Uncertain
My favorite WBO member is... 桃太郎 Because i wouldn't have known much about beyblade if i didn't watch his videos...
****NEW******

How could i forget the person who is better than chuck norris

THE ONE ,THE ONLY BLADER DJ!
Hmm, I guess I'm gonna take Moss off of my list and add somebody else. My new list is Dude, and... SUPER TO!! (It's actually just To)

EDIT: Also, I can't forgget Gloomy. Joyful_3 ( I met him on another forum a while back. Like, forever ago.)
i was thinking about this ;V and its a tie
Kai-V- gotta love her comments on things :V
Diamond- first person to welcome me to the WBO :V
'RエスコルピオT125JB- First person to give me advice :V
Blah- becuase...well hes Blah
and DrigerGT- he makes awesome bey vids Grin
though id have to say Kai-V is my favorite person on the WBO,
I think we should all give a big thanks to Nuno for creating xCustoms, it looks really promising ^^

I <3 AKIRASDADDY ^^

Why? Well, he gave me advice on my holiday, and is my main source for all my beys =P

Coming in at a close second is Momo... He knows BB-98 inside out, and also a really great guy to talk to Smile

Third comes Fyuuor, for all the testing ;]

At Fourth is blah, who is just so friggin awesome *_*

McFrown I love his username Mc Froooooooooooown

Pikabattler ~ Just an awesome guy Pinching_eyes_2

Dan is awesome, yup gup

Wraith ~ He beat me with an uncustomized Earth Virgo, that means I LOST to a BS, WTF? But it was in a Hasbro stadium and I should have switched to WD rather than using RSF Uncertain

Ray: Beat blah, and I shall avenge him. When I go to Canada someday, I will put Bey Brad in a cage and bring him back here so he can eat your mom :L

I also like Ultrablader, hes trading the BB-22 Virgo for a HMS grip :")

EDIT: I think blahs abusing his awesome powers :"( (jks)

^ A poor attempt at comedy...
I'm not telling because It is a mystery since im new.
(Dec. 24, 2010  4:38 PM)Serpent Of Doom Wrote: I'm not telling because It is a mystery since im new.
If you have nothing to contribute to a thread, don't post in it.
drigerGT makes the best vids
night makes the best sigs
beybrad he is hilarious
kai v her comments are funny but she is kind of scary
littlechipz he is hilarious