your favorite WBO member

Brad is the only correct answer to this thread.
Yeah Bey Brad for making such a good forum i edited my old post just thought to let people know
Bey Brad is easily my fav WBO member even though we've never met before,and also that guy Ray Gil he's awesome Even though he doesnt post as much anymore,also no love for Blader Kenny he was a whole new kind of failure at trolling, I read his posts.
(Dec. 05, 2010  8:36 PM)shadstar Wrote: I dont really know any one here

Ugh.
I can't say I know anyone either except the founder Bey Brad, (who i remember as tamer brad, haha) and the current moderator (?) Kai-V. Props to them.

Other than that, I LOVE MYSELF! Eee
My new favourite member is Penguins. Cute
I think I like ♥ the best.
He helped me out the most when I first joined. =)
Refrain from posting if you have nothing constructive to say.

(Dec. 06, 2010  8:17 AM)William48151623 Wrote: All that needs to be said...
[Image]
The fact that this image is on 4Chan archives is a slight bit worrying, haha.
How have I never seen this picture before?!
Definitely Brad. That picture just solidified that fact.
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:04 AM)Diamond Wrote: The fact that this image is on 4Chan archives is a slight bit worrying, haha.

I will second this notion. >_>

But uh...hey for my favorite active WBO member? Kei Grin He's always been really nice to me and I've known him for quite some time now.

Honorable mentions;
Brad, for obvious reasons.
Kai-V, again obvious reasons. And she's so nice.
G, for being thug. Hahaha no but really, he's awesome from the whole Celestial Trigger\Perfect Aim era when we had no Beyblade and everyone tried migrating to B-Daman.

----
Non-Active Members;

Anubis, because he traded me some of most wicked parts I've ever owned (Metal Bit Chip, Wide Survivor, Wide Defense, and a few others) and gave me my toughest battle ever at the 2006 Showdown in Frisco, TX. Was on a team with him, Ry0z, and Shawn (can't remember his username, but I know he's been on WBO once or twice when it was Beywiki. The winner of the North East Blader Jam 2004 if anyone remembers that far back. The one who SHOULD have won in the National finals but that idiotic stadium they used cost him the win.)

And though he will never see it because he left Bey a LONG, LONG, LONG time ago..I mean long before Beywiki existed. I think the last time he was on a bey forum was Damashii and OtC...................Ry0z. Ryan was awesome because he was the only person who I could play with on a regular basis competitively because he lived near by, we were on a team, and most importantly because we stayed good friends even after both of us quit blading. It wasn't until about two or three years ago that we quit talking :\
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:04 AM)Diamond Wrote:
Refrain from posting if you have nothing constructive to say.

(Dec. 06, 2010  8:17 AM)William48151623 Wrote: All that needs to be said...
[Image]
The fact that this image is on 4Chan archives is a slight bit worrying, haha.

Lol I googled Beyblade Bey Brad and that website was on the second page. I saw the picture and made me laugh lololololololol
yeah, he invented beythuggin, now being used around the world by noobs...
(Dec. 06, 2010  5:40 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah, he invented beythuggin, now being used around the world by noobs...

Are you insinuating I am a noob?
no,no hes not
My fav is strompegasus456.
I assume everyone knows why.Smile http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-strom-pegasus
I don't know why. Do tell?
I think he likes him because he spams, because that is what he's implying.
I mint that when ever i'm sad this makes me laugh.Smile
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-KIE-V
So should this.
well ireckon that that strom pegasus one is possibly the most pathetic and useless threads out there...
DrigerGT all the way! I love his videos!!!