your favorite WBO member

DrigerGT, Wraith,Night,Kai-V,Kei,lord wolfblade,Pyro...
(Dec. 09, 2010  9:45 PM)Nwolf Wrote: well ireckon that that strom pegasus one is possibly the most pathetic and useless threads out there...
Well than this is a close second; http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Are-Taka...#pid450499
I change from Jaems to littlechipz. He is very helpful.
Wow, someone actually likes me.
Anyone from BEYBLADE AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!! plus Kai-V for always being Helpful.
Yay, GreenXblader likes me too.
Seriously littlechipz, you got to stop doing that. Speechless
Mcfrown is making me laugh a lot, even from the most cardboard post. I dunno why.
Favourite? Momotarou. Brilliant opinion on Beys, brilliant YouTube channel vids, and a nice guy (judging by his replies to videos, lol.) Yeah. He should be made a mod. If he wants. Joyful_3
Don't think I'll ever make it into this thread lol.
Seriously people please stop promoting yourself your not here to be loved or liked , your here to make new friends & enjoy beyblade to it's fullest
(Dec. 13, 2010  11:02 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Seriously people please stop promoting yourself your not here to be loved or liked , your here to make new friends & enjoy beyblade to it's fullest
And you will be liked for how you act, not for crying that nobody likes you.
Cry all you want, perhaps the posts you make are not any better ...
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2010  11:02 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Seriously people please stop promoting yourself your not here to be loved or liked , your here to make new friends & enjoy beyblade to it's fullest

Was that for me it is kinda confusing ??
I might have already said this, but KAI-V!!
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
And you will be liked for how you act, not for crying that nobody likes you.
Lol, very well said.
(Why does everybody whine about this?)
(Dec. 13, 2010  4:56 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Was that for me it is kinda confusing ??
No, it was an impersonal "you".
My favorite member is bettwen kai-v and littlechipz maybe both
I've come to really like Momo, aha.
He just seems really cheery and funny. Tongue_out

And Crimson! Who I have discovered has as much passion for Kingdom Hearts as I do haha.
Does anyone like me?
I guess BeyBrad, Kai-V, blah, and Kei. I chose those guys because they are professionals. They can answer your questions. Oh and also Blaze Wheeler for making me the Sig!
I hope I could see Kai-V in real life. That would be cool!
(Dec. 14, 2010  4:48 AM)Blader Bruno Wrote: i like mee ahah
Don't post if you're just going to say yourself.

(Dec. 14, 2010  4:45 AM)nightpegasus231 Wrote: Does anyone like me?
Post only if you have something to contribute, don't SPAM.
(Dec. 14, 2010  1:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2010  4:56 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Was that for me it is kinda confusing ??
No, it was an impersonal "you".

Oh got it , anyway I Like Momo too really fast to help also Evan seems to be really helpful he just told me how to straighten the ripcord in proper steps

I Also forgot to mention DranzerX13 , thx for updating every new episode for us every week
Bey Brad (duh he was the one that made this site) and maybe Kai-V AND Kai-V
Hm, every one is posting the same people, and most of them are veterans. So I'm going to post the non-obvious ones.
Blaze wheeler
Lord wolfblade
Ray joker
Dan
Pyro
And others who I can't think of right now(or maybe there is no others...)
Edit: and Joe. That's who I was forgetting.