whats your personality in real life

People who have met me always say that I am quiet and mature. But to be honest at home I tend to think of myself as mildly expressive and responsible,(which is also how most of my family thinks of me.) But in my opinion of myself, I think I kind having a hidden darker side,(which I think everyone would agree with, if they read my stories and listened to my songs.)
I used to be a little dreamer looking forward to have a wonderful life, a good education, a nice wie and a solide Job. But reality is a dufficult game. When I Got my first D at primary school my Parents wanted me to become not only better. I should become that good that I'd never Do such a mistake again. And so I did up to Grade 10. And What was my reward? Good marks, no friends, a time Table full of stuff pulling me down. So I left school and changed my life during the next 3 years. And Who am I today?
Still more Ambitious than no other at my New school probably and very unsure. I don't trust them. I have no reason for doing that. I am a sensitive and emotional Person with enough fantasy to turn our school into a stage for a FairyTail Musical. So I dont mind being alone at school anymore. Eating alone, Sitting at a desk alone and spending my free 15 Minutes between the Lessons all alone. But I Got a strong mind and if someone like you, guys, wants to meet me or wants to know something about me, this is the first step for gaining my trust. So there is absolutely nothing to worry about me.
So if you like guys talking much and responding to you much and friendly, I am one of them.
(Feb. 08, 2018  11:36 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: I used to be a little dreamer looking forward to have a wonderful life, a good education, a nice wie and a solide Job. But reality is a dufficult game. When I Got my first D at primary school my Parents wanted me to become not only better. I should become that good that I'd never Do such a mistake again. And so I did up to Grade 10. And What was my reward? Good marks, no friends, a time Table full of stuff pulling me down. So I left school and changed my life during the next 3 years. And Who am I today?
Still more Ambitious than no other at my New school probably and very unsure. I don't trust them. I have no reason for doing that. I am a sensitive and emotional Person with enough fantasy to turn our school into a stage for a FairyTail Musical. So I dont mind being alone at school anymore. Eating alone, Sitting at a desk alone and spending my free 15 Minutes between the Lessons all alone. But I Got a strong mind and if someone like you, guys, wants to meet me or wants to know something about me, this is the first step for gaining my trust. So there is absolutely nothing to worry about me.
So if you like guys talking much and responding to you much and friendly, I am one of them.

I will always be by your side. You're my best friend and I'll always be there for you in the brightest as well as the darkest days of your life. You are my inspiration and my driving force. You are my best friend. Keep it up and stay how you are. Don't let others bring you down. You are awesome. ??

Sincerely, your Buddy TL14
(Feb. 08, 2018  11:36 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: I used to be a little dreamer looking forward to have a wonderful life, a good education, a nice wie and a solide Job. But reality is a dufficult game. When I Got my first D at primary school my Parents wanted me to become not only better. I should become that good that I'd never Do such a  mistake again. And so I did up to Grade 10. And What was my reward? Good marks, no friends, a time Table full of stuff pulling me down. So I left school and changed my life during the next 3 years. And Who am I today?

Hey U can count me and other WBO members in too...Whenever feeling down try to concentrate on things U r good at and try to achieve perfection in them...Ur launch speed is damn good...U can practice that in ur free time and participate in tournaments....it will be fun...U r a good artist...Try to design stuff that comes in ur mind...That sure will make U unique among all the ordinary people...
And U have ur partner lost longinus too...Practice launch techniques....
About frnds...Well...if U want U can count us wbo members in...
hardcore myers briggs ESTP, with strong Ti
(Jul. 30, 2012  3:58 AM)Mrs. Ryuga Wrote: I am kind of a goof, I'm a nerd, but people seem to like me a lot. I am very sarcastic and if you make me mad or say something completely idiotic, I might go psycho on you.. lol. I try to be fair and take other peoples feelings into consideration, but the truth is, I don't like many people. o.o

That's actually Not the worst way to live. It can keep you Safe sometimes if you don't trust everyone and that's how you Show that you know which Kind of friends/conversation you want. You're cool

(Jul. 16, 2017  6:26 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: People who have met me always say that I am quiet and mature. But to be honest at home I tend to think of myself as mildly expressive and responsible,(which is also how most of my family thinks of me.) But in my opinion of myself, I think I kind having a hidden darker side,(which I think everyone would agree with, if they read my stories and listened to my songs.)

Even the darkest side of us doesnt need to be dangerous, if you Set it free. It's the dark side of us including the Most of our inner purpose, but you have to take the risk then that this Part of your story is too much for your brain. Sharing your darkest thoughts with a reliable person is a good Option if you ask me Smile

(Feb. 09, 2018  2:13 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2018  11:36 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: I used to be a little dreamer looking forward to have a wonderful life, a good education, a nice wie and a solide Job. But reality is a dufficult game. When I Got my first D at primary school my Parents wanted me to become not only better. I should become that good that I'd never Do such a  mistake again. And so I did up to Grade 10. And What was my reward? Good marks, no friends, a time Table full of stuff pulling me down. So I left school and changed my life during the next 3 years. And Who am I today?

Hey U can count me and other WBO members in too...Whenever feeling down try to concentrate on things U r good at and try to achieve perfection in them...Ur launch speed is damn good...U can practice that in ur free time and participate in tournaments....it will be fun...U r a good artist...Try to design stuff that comes in ur mind...That sure will make U unique among all the ordinary people...
And U have ur partner lost longinus too...Practice launch techniques....
About frnds...Well...if U want U can count us wbo members in...

I thank you so much, Eleanor, but also the other nice people from the WBO. You can Count on me as well if you need someone to Talk with. I am always curious to read New posts. 
And Eleanor, thanks for supporting me
I like to think that I'm calm and analytical. Though I have a short fuse and don't have much patience. I think that goes well with me using an attack type. I'm usually a positive person and avoid the negative stuff but I do have my breaking points.
im a mellow-ish guy with a feiry spirit