what is your favourate special attack

Galaxy Nova!
Star Gazer
Lion Tearing Blast
Dragon Emperor Soaring Destruction.
Blazing Gigs Tempest. LOL, can't dodge that one.
Vulcan Power Claw!!
Gemios - Downburst
Horuseus - Mystic Zone
Beafowl's whatever the move's name is and Hell Kerbecs'
ryotoros blazing inferno it lights his opponent on fire its kinda unstoppable if you werent a main blader yous burst out crying wet yourself and probably quit forever nice job ryutti
Libra's Last Judgement Inferno. It has nice sound effects. Smile
(Jan. 18, 2011  8:27 PM)toatanu Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  1:39 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: Pisces special move: Distortion Drive. Pure Epicness

Wish an ACTUAL Pisces(or Gravity Perseus, that would make sense) could do that.
Yeah man! Distortion Drive all the way.
Also: Aquila's Stream Slash.
I also like when Grand Capricorne and Meteo L-Drago are almost dead but they start to regain all of their energy
I like Dragon Emperor Soaring Destruction.It's cool.
Also I thought Meteo Ldrago regain RPM is because it is a legendary bey?
(Feb. 08, 2011  7:13 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Also I thought Meteo Ldrago regain RPM is because it is a legendary bey?

............... you must not be understanding what LDrago is... LDrago is a forbidden beyblade, there is no "legendary bey" in the anime series and apparently it regained RPM because of 'spin stealing'.
(Feb. 08, 2011  7:16 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  7:13 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Also I thought Meteo Ldrago regain RPM is because it is a legendary bey?

............... you must not be understanding what LDrago is... LDrago is a forbidden beyblade, there is no "legendary bey" in the anime series and apparently it regained RPM because of 'spin stealing'.

Darn,I mixed the name with Galaxy Pegasis.
Also,in amine (vs Killer Beafowl) its RPM dropped harshly but then recovered suddenly without even bumping.
(Feb. 08, 2011  2:23 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Darn,I mixed the name with Galaxy Pegasis.
Also,in amine (vs Killer Beafowl) its RPM dropped harshly but then recovered suddenly without even bumping.

Galaxy Pegasis is not a legendary series beyblade either. Legend series are the beyblades that Hasbro has released (Hyper Aquario, etc.) and they will not be in the anime.

Yes and Dragons and Peacocks were fighting each other but when I try to use my M.LDrago no dragon appeared. Anyway its only a cartoon so they overdo things to make it a bit more exciting. Otherwise it wasn't "spin stealing" that Ryuuga used and you'll just have to wait for dub or someone to sub the episode to find out what it really is.

EDIT: i re-watched the episode with a bit more concentration, it seems that LDrago was in its Barrage Mode(?) that's why it was able to spin steal.
(Feb. 08, 2011  4:32 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  2:23 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Darn,I mixed the name with Galaxy Pegasis.

Galaxy Pegasis is not a legendary series beyblade either. Legend series are the beyblades that Hasbro has released (Hyper Aquario, etc.) and they will not be in the anime.

Yes and Dragons and Peacocks were fighting each other but when I try to use my M.LDrago no dragon appeared. Anyway its only a cartoon so they overdo things to make it a bit more exciting. Otherwise it wasn't "spin stealing" that Ryuuga used and you'll just have to wait for dub or someone to sub the episode to find out what it really is.

EDIT: i re-watched the episode with a bit more concentration, it seems that LDrago was in its Barrage Mode(?) that's why it was able to spin steal.
Well,well.
Alright, maybe there is some mistakes between our languages.
Also,Ldrago in amine is ALWAYS in Barrage (counter hit)mode,so it's not a reason.
My fav Move is Gates of Doom
[/quote]
Well,well.
Alright, maybe there is some mistakes between our languages.
Also,Ldrago in amine is ALWAYS in Barrage (counter hit)mode,so it's not a reason.
[/quote]
oh You Know l drago just equalizes REGARDLESS what mode its in!!
Hell Driver, Hell's Gate, Destiny Needle, Mystic Zone, Keel Strangle.
Oh, also the DJ's specials. FAWSOME!
oh and my fav is actually Byxis of Destiny
(Feb. 10, 2011  10:41 AM)Damian Wrote: oh and my fav is actually Byxis of Destiny

What's your real favorite Finishing move actually?
I enjoy seeing Kyouya's King Lion Tearing Blast. Tornadoes looks cool as an special attack.
Mine are
Wolborg - Novae Rog
Seaborg - Stramolyu
Falborg - Stroblitz
Zeus - King Of Darkness
Draciel - Gravity Control
L-Drago - Dragon Emperor Soaring Bite Strike
Storm Pegasus - Storm Bringer
Thunder Pegasus - TODA LA FUERZA
hmm, mines galaxy star nova in the final battle in season one
The show:

Pegasis Storm Bringer
Aquario Infinite Assault(all time fave)
Cyber Avalanche strike (renaming because "move" in that attack's name doesn't do it justice)
Wolf Darkness Howling Blazer
Bull Max Stampede(Oh yeah)
Pisces 'fake inferno' move, I forget its actual name

My own beys:
Aquario Rock Grinder
Wolf Counter Force(before I took Earth Wolf C145WD apart and lost the track Smith )
EDIT: Wolf is reborn as Earth Wolf C145B, with the new move Wolf Howling Shield, and my OTHER Rock Aquario(Blue ver. 105F) has a move: Aquaforce Stonebreaker!