what is your favourate special attack

Dragon Emperor Soaring Bite Strike/Destruction is my favourite as I love the L Drago series.
the modified version of cyber strblast created by sora is my favorite special attack
BTW guys "avalanche boost" is actually called "avalanche move" but we thought that it deserved a better name.
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:29 PM)sum 472 Wrote: Hell Kerbecs one with the chains that come out of hell, and drag the oponent's beyblade into Hell. That one is really awesome!
thats hell's gate ftw and its my fav to
End Of Fire (The Strongest Finisher in the Beyblade Manga and it would be if they had it in the Anime), Blazing Gigs, King Lion Tearing Blast, and I think thats bout it.
That's not even a special Attack.
looks like he meant something like Blazing Gigs. He forgot to write blazing, but he wrote gogo instead of gigs. I thinks so...
My favourite has GOT to be Cyber Starblast attack =D
Its soo cool because it goes into the air then your looking, looking, looking
CLING!!! You hear the sound of it hitting the stadium out floor ROLF

Plus I can do Pegasis Star Bringer.
I can only do it with RF's
Ah, thats so common dude. First thing, its Storm Bringer.
Ah, Pegasus Storm Bringer is simple to do. All you have to do is use a mint RF then launch your Bey and it will circle the stadium, the move is activated! Back to topic, my favorite move is Gates of Hell and Basalt H's special move um...what is it called?
Well, it's not that simple. Storm Bringer involves the Beyblade picking up momentum on a tornado ridge(or any other part of the stadium) until it is going superfast, then here's the tricky part: the bey has to miraculously shoot towards the other bey in a straight line retaining that momentum and smash into it, which would require the following unlikely conditions to be met:

1) The bey must be going fast enough and have enough mass to force-smash the other one sky-high(This is the most likely of the conditions, but even MF Storm Pegasis 100/90/85RF is too light(I think), so maybe IRL Bull Storm Bringer would be more appropriate.
2)There must be a crack or bump in the stadium's tornado ridge that after acquiring enough momentum, but only then, a bey can shoot down the middle of the stadium(HIGHLY UNLIKELY, pretty much impossible).
3)The bey must ACTUALLY STAY ON THE RIDGE UNTIL THE PROPER VELOCITY IS ACHIEVED, then ACTUALLY GO FLYING DOWN THE MIDDLE.(VERY unlikely)
4)The bey must effectively slam the other bey and not miss.
5)The bey must do serious damage to the other one.

In other words, almost completely impossible without telekinetic powaz.
So overall what we learn from this is..we cannot imitate anime special moves in reality to the fullest extent...anyways my favourite move is Blazing gigs turbo of Kai and also Galaxy Nova
mine is galman's crazy monkey attack. I just love it when a beyblade multiplies, even if it doesn't actually do it
hmmm.... Its similar to Aquario's Infinite Assault.
In order of 1st, 2nd and 3rd:
Nova Rogue
King of darkness
Spiral fireball
Its all about Vulcan claw from Ray and Driger, in V-force. OMG That was the sweetest move ever, the effects were....OMG.
Lion Wall.
I swear I get chills every time I hear Kyouya scream out "HOWL! LEONE!!!!!"
My favorite move by far is Dragon Emperor: Soaring Destruction. I like it because when I first heard Ryuga's voice in the english version I started laughing because his voice is lame compared to the Japanese version. I also like it cause dragons are beast. Also..... LION GALE FORCE WALL FTW!!!!
Speaking of Gale Force Walls, I lol'd at the tornado Pegasis made in Ginga's second fight with Pheonix(And the Metal Wing Smash Ginga did). I call it Pegasis Hurricane Force Wall, even though it had no name. I also named the others: Combine Spirit Meteor(the rainbow Starblast) and Purple Stardust Metal Edge(the Metal Wing Smash)
Fav is Kerbec'soo Hell o gato and Kerbecs'oo hell doriver

Kerbecs Hell gate ( enter Hell and Die!)

Kerbecs Hell Driver
Also Basalt Horogium's Spiral DDimension. It's not Gates of Hell it's Hell gate. Listen closely in the anime it sounds like this ( Kerbec'soo Hell O gato) Kebrcs! Hell gate
Reiji's move i forget it and eagle metal wing smash
It's Serpant Popisen Strike ( Dark Move )
sorry Venom Strike
Rock leone: lion gale force wall
storm pegasis: stormbringer
Burn Fireblaze: Burning fire strike