naruto

(Jul. 30, 2021  12:28 AM)Instarez Wrote: The hardest question for me is who's a better villain: Pain vs. Obito. Who do you think?

Obito has a tragic backstory, so maybe him.
(Jul. 30, 2021  12:28 AM)Instarez Wrote: The hardest question for me is who's a better villain: Pain vs. Obito. Who do you think?

I'd go for Obito. Just the way Kishimoto fleshed out this character to top-tier villain, outclasses many animes, and even One Piece would be/is hard pressed to generate a better antagonist. Obito's life story, which was long and entertaining, was one of the best arcs for me. What do you think?
(Aug. 03, 2021  10:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

I'd go for Obito. Just the way Kishimoto fleshed out this character to top-tier villain, outclasses many animes, and even One Piece would be/is hard pressed to generate a better antagonist. Obito's life story, which was long and entertaining, was one of the best arcs for me. What do you think?

With a good villain they can be sympathetic, but they should also be menacing. Obito is the perfect blend.
(Aug. 03, 2021  10:56 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2021  10:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I'd go for Obito. Just the way Kishimoto fleshed out this character to top-tier villain, outclasses many animes, and even One Piece would be/is hard pressed to generate a better antagonist. Obito's life story, which was long and entertaining, was one of the best arcs for me. What do you think?

With a good villain they can be sympathetic, but they should also be menacing. Obito is the perfect blend.

remember the part when Obito got the ten tails?