naruto

I like the Latter half of Boruto more than the start of it right now. While that is fine, I still feel like the start, especially the Chunin Exams, were wasted potential. I do like how the anime for Boruto fleshes out every character though.
Boruto is getting good and I can't wait to see the next episodes.naruto is my favorite anime so I never hated on boruto don't get why people hate it.
Here's how I would adapt Boruto

Konoha Saga
1. Academy/Nue Arc | 1-7
It introduces the characters quite nicely and fleshes out Sumire.
2 Sarada Arc | 8-12
Amazing arc that gives awesome development to Sarada and her family.
3 Team Mission Arc | 13-17
An arc that goes over every team's missions would be good. We can see there struggles and sympathize with every character.
4 Chunin Exams | 18-28
The Chunin Exams of course come early in the series, so I wouldn't wait to long. However I would execute it differently. I think there was missed potential regarding battles and development. I also like the idea of Boruto considering cheating cause he actually wants to impress his Dad, but I'm not sure if I would use Ninja Tools. Of course we also have the Momoshiki intrusion.

Mission Saga
5 Byakuya Gang Arc | 29-31
I liked this arc, but I would flesh out every character more. But a Shikidai arc should definitely stay.
6 Mitsuki Disappearance Arc | 32-37
Good concept but lots of missed potential. I would just improve upon this one as much as possible.
7 Mujina Bandits | 38-45
Obviously we have to adapt Manga Canon. Good arc, just expand upon Tento a little more.
8 Time Slip Arc | 46-50
Relocating it to after Mujina Bandits so it doesn't feel like lots of filler to stall for time until the next Manga Canon Arc. Phenomenal Arc that really explores Boruto's relationship with Naruto, so of course we're keeping it.

Kara Saga
9 Kara Actuation Arc | 51-56
I would keep the arc cause the concept is good, but just execute is a little better.
10 Ao Arc | 57-62
Next manga canon arc. Nothing I would change about how they did it in the anime.
11 Preparation Arc | 63-73
Mostly team mission but it also sets up the looming threat of Karma.
12 Kawaki Arc | 74-80
Introducing Kawaki and putting more of a spotlight on Karma. I would also explore how both characters would integrate this into daily life.

Here's how I would do the flow of the story (I will finish this throughout the course of the day)
KONOHA SAGA
1-2: Introduce Boruto and his classmates. See their rivalries and how they bounce off of each other
3-5: Show more tight knit groups of friends and how they butt heads. Introduce the Jougan mystery and showcase the teachers.
6-7: Reveal Sumire's secret and have the Nue battle. Afterwards have Sumire more close to the group.

8-9: Simple mission that devolves into discovering the strange family photo. Sarada meets Sasuke and is filled with despair.
10-12: Introduce a threat that requires adults to get involved. Use this to push the Uchiha family together so they can resolve their issues.

13-15: 1 Episode each to InoShikaCho, Metal's Team, and Sumire's team. Show how they operate together.
16-17: Team 7 Mission, get Konohamaru involved near the end.

18: Everyone preparing for the exams. Show how it causes dread in some students and use that to show them connecting with their parents to resolve the issue.
19-20: First stage and the second. Show InoShikaCho realizing the trick to show they have 2 smart members, while Sarada comandeers team 7. For the second stage. Show how Sumire's team moves through strategically while Metal's team is destructive, but takes a set path. Also show more teams and what they do.
21-26: The main event, the tournament. Show more interesting match ups with personal stakes on the line, and show everyone fighting harder. Also show Boruto struggling with the possibility of cheating. After breaking through the sand and beating Shinki, he feels relieved that he just has to trust in his team. However later matches are a complete 180 and shows how Boruto isn't mad at his Dad, he just wants to be recognized. This causes him to cheat against Shikamaru to win the fight, after a long strategic battle. Naruto sees this and disqualifies him.
27-28: Momoshiki arrives. We see Sasuke's prior battle with Axe Guy here, and after that everything goes normally.
Here's my Boruto manga theory

Better list of the arcs or just big moments I would do, also in the order I would do them.
(Jun. 03, 2021  11:53 PM)Instarez Wrote: Here's my Boruto manga theory

Better list of the arcs or just big moments I would do, also in the order I would do them.

Awesome
I love Boruto but it has a big problem, however it's probably out of the creator's control. It's the fact that the manga's monthly. This means they get one chapter a month, leading to significantly less chapters overall. So basically every chapter has to be plot heavy. This causes interesting side characters to go unused, and lots of potential interesting plot points never happen. The Boruto anime does a good job fleshing out the world and he characters, but It's still not as good as it could be, because it doesn't have a proper foundation for a lot of it.

Opening 4 of Boruto is really misunderstood. Lonely Go shows Boruto feeling trapped. Like Sarada, his Dad was rarely there for him when he wanted him to be. However he realizes even if his families not right besides him, they really do deeply care about him. This reassures Boruto and he no longer feels trapped and is able to face his problems head on as a ninja, with his friends of course.

Most people seem to think it was just bait to get you to watch the show since there's no Ice Monster, but it's actually a metaphor.

On the topic of Openings, BAKU might actually have a big spoiler.
(Jun. 03, 2021  2:39 AM)Instarez Wrote: Here's how I would adapt Boruto

Konoha Saga
1. Academy/Nue Arc | 1-7
It introduces the characters quite nicely and fleshes out Sumire.
2 Sarada Arc | 8-12
Amazing arc that gives awesome development to Sarada and her family.
3 Team Mission Arc | 13-17
An arc that goes over every team's missions would be good. We can see there struggles and sympathize with every character.
4 Chunin Exams | 18-28
The Chunin Exams of course come early in the series, so I wouldn't wait to long. However I would execute it differently. I think there was missed potential regarding battles and development. I also like the idea of Boruto considering cheating cause he actually wants to impress his Dad, but I'm not sure if I would use Ninja Tools. Of course we also have the Momoshiki intrusion.

Mission Saga
5 Byakuya Gang Arc | 29-31
I liked this arc, but I would flesh out every character more. But a Shikidai arc should definitely stay.
6 Mitsuki Disappearance Arc | 32-37
Good concept but lots of missed potential. I would just improve upon this one as much as possible.
7 Mujina Bandits | 38-45
Obviously we have to adapt Manga Canon. Good arc, just expand upon Tento a little more.
8 Time Slip Arc | 46-50
Relocating it to after Mujina Bandits so it doesn't feel like lots of filler to stall for time until the next Manga Canon Arc. Phenomenal Arc that really explores Boruto's relationship with Naruto, so of course we're keeping it.

Kara Saga
9 Kara Actuation Arc | 51-56
I would keep the arc cause the concept is good, but just execute is a little better.
10 Ao Arc | 57-62
Next manga canon arc. Nothing I would change about how they did it in the anime.
11 Preparation Arc | 63-73
Mostly team mission but it also sets up the looming threat of Karma.
12 Kawaki Arc | 74-80
Introducing Kawaki and putting more of a spotlight on Karma. I would also explore how both characters would integrate this into daily life.

Here's how I would do the flow of the story (I will finish this throughout the course of the day)
KONOHA SAGA
1-2: Introduce Boruto and his classmates. See their rivalries and how they bounce off of each other
3-5: Show more tight knit groups of friends and how they butt heads. Introduce the Jougan mystery and showcase the teachers.
6-7: Reveal Sumire's secret and have the Nue battle. Afterwards have Sumire more close to the group.

8-9: Simple mission that devolves into discovering the strange family photo. Sarada meets Sasuke and is filled with despair.
10-12: Introduce a threat that requires adults to get involved. Use this to push the Uchiha family together so they can resolve their issues.

13-15: 1 Episode each to InoShikaCho, Metal's Team, and Sumire's team. Show how they operate together.
16-17: Team 7 Mission, get Konohamaru involved near the end.

18: Everyone preparing for the exams. Show how it causes dread in some students and use that to show them connecting with their parents to resolve the issue.
19-20: First stage and the second. Show InoShikaCho realizing the trick to show they have 2 smart members, while Sarada comandeers team 7. For the second stage. Show how Sumire's team moves through strategically while Metal's team is destructive, but takes a set path. Also show more teams and what they do.
21-26: The main event, the tournament. Show more interesting match ups with personal stakes on the line, and show everyone fighting harder. Also show Boruto struggling with the possibility of cheating. After breaking through the sand and beating Shinki, he feels relieved that he just has to trust in his team. However later matches are a complete 180 and shows how Boruto isn't mad at his Dad, he just wants to be recognized. This causes him to cheat against Shikamaru to win the fight, after a long strategic battle. Naruto sees this and disqualifies him.
27-28: Momoshiki arrives. We see Sasuke's prior battle with Axe Guy here, and after that everything goes normally.

I came up with my new version of this, writing it in google docs. I'll definetely share it here when I'm done with it.

Also, I really like your theory. It's fleshed out, the plot's heavy, and overall can change Boruto's outlook in the anime world. Boruto's not good as Naruto rn, because of some probelms. But, if you're theory came true, it could be one of the Best Animes of this generation.
Deleted Posr
We got names! Gamushara means Reckless or Daredevil.
New news for Boruto
There’s a new Boruto Anime Key Visual for the upcoming arc, ‘Kawaki Arc: Ōtsutsuki Awakening’
Ranking Boruto Openings
1. OVER
2. Lonely Go
3. Baku
4. Hajimatteiku Takamatteiku
5. Baton Road
6. Golden Time
7. Teenage Dream
8. It's All in the Game
im sorry but i think its funny that a thread made before i was born has less replies than the genshin discussion
Cool episode, and we have a new opening and ending! The opening is really good and has lots of spoilers.

Also, we’re getting Sarada’s Chidori next week.

Again major spoiling warning for the opening. I counted 11 spoilers.
In Japan it is Sasuke's birthday. He's one of my favorite characters ever and I believe he is one of the best written characters in Naruto. Big happy birthday to him.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Set 10. Releases September 21st 2021.Contains episodes 120 - 140.
(Jul. 03, 2021  4:07 PM)Instarez Wrote: Happy Birthday to Neji!

Neji died in Shippuden...
It's the 8 year anniversary of Madara vs. the Shinobi Alliance!
[Image: AggressiveUnluckyHanumanmonkey-size_restricted.gif]
(Jul. 25, 2021  6:35 PM)Instarez Wrote: It's the 8 year anniversary of Madara vs. the Shinobi Alliance!

Yeah, at that time, it was a straight-up slaughter. Madara was just on a different level.
(Jul. 26, 2021  5:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2021  6:35 PM)Instarez Wrote: It's the 8 year anniversary of Madara vs. the Shinobi Alliance!

Yeah, at that time, it was a straight-up slaughter. Madara was just on a different level.

The second meteor drop was insane
(Jul. 26, 2021  5:55 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2021  5:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yeah, at that time, it was a straight-up slaughter. Madara was just on a different level.

The second meteor drop was insane

remember the part when Madara fought against the Five Kage? Onoki asked Madara why he was going easy on them and Madara said "No adult goes full strength when playing with children".
The hardest question for me is who's a better villain: Pain vs. Obito. Who do you think?