naruto

(Jan. 22, 2021  7:55 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:42 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: wait till u see gaara TRY to kill some of the good guys

DeltaZakuro have u seen Gaara vrs Rock Lee yet?

it's in chunin exam arc

yep, its definitely one of my favorite fights.

Not as good as (late Naruto spoilers ahead)
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:55 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:55 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: yep, its definitely one of my favorite fights.

What's the outcome (quizzing u)

Gaara crushes his arm and leg causing Might Guy to step in and end the match.
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  6:35 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote: Random thing aside from the anime and manga. Anyone make naruto/boruto amv/edits?

me

Nice Smile
finally got to the part where Jiraiya appears and i now fully understand why Naruto calls him "Pervy Sage"
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:47 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: finally got to the part where Jiraiya appears and i now fully understand why Naruto calls him "Pervy Sage"

Let’s face it we’re all Jiraiyas when it comes to anime.
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:47 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: finally got to the part where Jiraiya appears and i now fully understand why Naruto calls him "Pervy Sage"

Let’s face it we’re all Jiraiyas when it comes to anime.

took me a sec to get that but omg LMAO!!
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:51 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Let’s face it we’re all Jiraiyas when it comes to anime.

took me a sec to get that but omg LMAO!!

Jiriyia Is the best teacher of all time. Every person he trained, became more than 2 times more powerful than him

Congratulations! You have entered the parts when the Good stuff starts. You finally have the right to say, "I'm a Naruto Fan".

Do not click the Spoiler if u don't want a Naruto Shippuden spoiler. It's about the Saddest Ep in Naruto

I love naruto,but not interested in boruto...
My fav characters were Kisame,Itachi
It's been a long time since I last watched naruto
(Feb. 10, 2021  3:50 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: I love naruto,but not interested in boruto...

Borotu's good try it out
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:15 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  3:50 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: I love naruto,but not interested in boruto...

Borotu's good try it out

i heard Boruto is trash. ive seen a few clips (not enough to spoil me) and it seems pretty decent
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:15 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Borotu's good try it out

i heard Boruto is trash. ive seen a few clips (not enough to spoil me) and it seems pretty decent

People just be hating on Boruto because it’s not Naruto.
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:15 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

Borotu's good try it out

I may need some people to spoil the fun out for me😂
I'm not interested in some anime due to the lack of knowledge&wisdom 🤣, especially the popular ones like Demon Slayer,Attack On Titans,Boruto,My Hero Academia(Sorry if i spelled it wrong) and Jojo(Joking🤣)
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:40 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:15 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Borotu's good try it out

I may need some people to spoil the fun out for me😂
I'm not interested in some anime due to the lack of knowledge&wisdom 🤣, especially the popular ones like Demon Slayer,Attack On Titans,Boruto,My Hero Academia(Sorry if i spelled it wrong) and Jojo(Joking🤣)

its basically Naruto with a new main character, kinda like Beyblade.
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:44 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:40 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: I may need some people to spoil the fun out for me😂

its basically Naruto with a new main character, kinda like Beyblade.

Boruto and Naruto are nothing alike. They are 2 shows with common characters.
(Feb. 10, 2021  6:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:44 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: its basically Naruto with a new main character, kinda like Beyblade.

Boruto and Naruto are nothing alike. They are 2 shows with common characters.

True. DO u think naruto will die?
Not joking 100% serious
(Feb. 18, 2021  3:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Not joking 100% serious

What? What chapter in manga? Can u share the link plz?
(Feb. 18, 2021  4:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  3:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Not joking 100% serious

What? What chapter in manga? Can u share the link plz?

It's chapter 55 I think but it's not official out just leaks.
havent caught up with naruto in a while
(Feb. 18, 2021  4:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  4:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What? What chapter in manga? Can u share the link plz?

It's chapter 55 I think but it's not official out just leaks.

Hope naruto doesn't die
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  4:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It's chapter 55 I think but it's not official out just leaks.

Hope naruto doesn't die

Nah he's perfectly fine.
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Hope naruto doesn't die

Nah he's perfectly fine.

Kurama might not die, but Kawaki said this to boruto, "I'll send you where I sent the Seventh Hokage".

He could've killed naruto, or sent him to a Ōtsutsuki Clan Dimension or world
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Nah he's perfectly fine.

Kurama might not die, but Kawaki said this to boruto, "I'll send you where I sent the Seventh Hokage".

He probably use space time ninjutsu to send him somewhere before the village got destroyed.
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Kurama might not die, but Kawaki said this to boruto, "I'll send you where I sent the Seventh Hokage".

He probably use space time ninjutsu to send him somewhere before the village got destroyed.

That's what I was thinking. If naruto's alive and in the village, the village is safe. If he isn't the villiage is in danger