naruto

(Feb. 20, 2021  5:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: He probably use space time ninjutsu to send him somewhere before the village got destroyed.

That's what I was thinking. If naruto's alive and in the village, the village is safe. If he isn't the villiage is in danger

Yeah he would be able to stop the attack even if it means he gets taken like with Momoshiki.
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: That's what I was thinking. If naruto's alive and in the village, the village is safe. If he isn't the villiage is in danger

Yeah he would be able to stop the attack even if it means he gets taken like with Momoshiki.

Naruto can beat Momoshiki iwth his Baryon Form.
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah he would be able to stop the attack even if it means he gets taken like with Momoshiki.

Naruto can beat Momoshiki iwth his Baryon Form.

(Feb. 20, 2021  5:48 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Naruto can beat Momoshiki iwth his Baryon Form.

It's a leak, not 100 percent sure
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:48 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

It's a leak, not 100 percent sure

It's not a leak the chapter came out like yesterday.
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: It's a leak, not 100 percent sure

It's not a leak the chapter came out like yesterday.

Can I have the link for proof?
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It's not a leak the chapter came out like yesterday.

Can I have the link for proof?

VIZ | Read Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, Chapter 55 Manga - Official Shonen Jump From Japan
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Can I have the link for proof?

VIZ | Read Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, Chapter 55 Manga - Official Shonen Jump From Japan

Kurama NO!! How much does Naruto turn weak after this? Is he still the strongest shinobi? (Ohtosuki clan in not considered shinobi)
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:26 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: VIZ | Read Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, Chapter 55 Manga - Official Shonen Jump From Japan

Kurama NO!! How much does Naruto turn weak after this? Is he still the strongest shinobi? (Ohtosuki clan in not considered shinobi)

Currently that title would probable go to one of the other kage's.
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:26 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Kurama NO!! How much does Naruto turn weak after this? Is he still the strongest shinobi? (Ohtosuki clan in not considered shinobi)

Currently that title would probable go to one of the other kage's.

Nah I think Sasuke is the strongest shinobi now. Naruto's still Madara level tho. He has six paths powers still and sage mode, and other powers from the other biju.
(Feb. 21, 2021  2:18 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Currently that title would probable go to one of the other kage's.

Nah I think Sasuke is the strongest shinobi now. Naruto's still Madara level tho. He has six paths powers still and sage mode, and other powers from the other biju.

And he has KCM (Kurama Chakra Mode i think-) and Sage Of 6 Paths
(Feb. 21, 2021  3:38 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2021  2:18 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Nah I think Sasuke is the strongest shinobi now. Naruto's still Madara level tho. He has six paths powers still and sage mode, and other powers from the other biju.

And he has KCM (Kurama Chakra Mode i think-) and Sage Of 6 Paths

Sage of Six Paths gave him six paths powers. He isn't the Sage of Six Paths. And he doesn't have KCM or any Kurama power up anymore. Kurama died (in current boruto manga)
Kurama officially died. May he live in peace, the greatest tailed beast. In the first ep, everyone thought Kurama was bad. But, they didn't know he was being controlled by Tobi (aka Obito). Kurama rest in peace. he saved the world by using Baryon Mode and sacrifcing his life.

Another sad thing: Sasuke is now the strongest character. Naruto's still Madara level, insanely powerful, but Sasuke is stronger. I think Kishimoto will think of a way to make Naruto more powerful, cuz he likes Sasuke and Naruto to be equally powerful
How powerful will naruto get if he gets madara's rinnegan?
And how powerful will naruto get if he mastered every jutsu from the sacred scroll (the sacred scroll which naruto stole in first ep)
Why is naruto thread dead
I remember in the 300s of naruto shippuden anime when Madara was fighting the Five Kage. madara my man said "What adult goes full force when playing with mere children?" when he was literally fighting the Five Leaders of the Shinobi World.

Madara vrs Might Guy Eight Gate: When Might Guy hits Madara with Sekizo the Evening Elephant, and Madara's still able to stand up, Madara says, "Are you still able to dance?"
(Feb. 22, 2021  6:32 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:03 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

That's a leak, and tbh that's not going to happen. It won't fit into the plot

I look back into the first posts of this thread, ppl are saying the Four Tails Jyuubi Mode is insane, they have no idea how OP Madara got

That would just be bs. It completely undermines what happened to Kurama.
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

That would just be bs. It completely undermines what happened to Kurama.

Yes that is what I was trying to say here (post above yours). Kurama's dead, ALL his chakra is gone. Even if orochimaru can, I don't think it'll happen. Kurama sacrificied his life for the Whole Shinobi World. You can't even Edo Tensei a tailed beast.

Change of Topics:
1. People are saying Tobirama is weaker than Minato. I disagree. What do u think?
2. Can Madara, most powerful form, beat Goku (yes madara gets rinne sharingan)
3. I'm kinda confused because a lot of ppl are saying different things. Who is stronger, Madara (strongest form) vrs Naruto (Bayron Mode)

isshiki and momoshiki are the coolest villians in naruto

Even though madara's a better villian in my opinion
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:36 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That would just be bs. It completely undermines what happened to Kurama.

Yes that is what I was trying to say here (post above yours). Kurama's dead, ALL his chakra is gone. Even if orochimaru can, I don't think it'll happen. Kurama sacrificied his life for the Whole Shinobi World. You can't even Edo Tensei a tailed beast.

Change of Topics:
1. People are saying Tobirama is weaker than Minato. I disagree. What do u think?
3. I'm kinda confused because a lot of ppl are saying different things. Who is stronger, Madara (strongest form) vrs Naruto (Bayron Mode)

I also disagree that Tobirama is weaker than Minato I mean the guy made all the forbidden jutsu. Madara can’t beat Goku, DBZ is a whole ‘nother level. Naruto Barron Mode is definitely stronger than Madara.
(Mar. 01, 2021  7:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:36 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Yes that is what I was trying to say here (post above yours). Kurama's dead, ALL his chakra is gone. Even if orochimaru can, I don't think it'll happen. Kurama sacrificied his life for the Whole Shinobi World. You can't even Edo Tensei a tailed beast.

Change of Topics:

I also disagree that Tobirama is weaker than Minato I mean the guy made all the forbidden jutsu. Madara can’t beat Goku, DBZ is a whole ‘nother level. Naruto Barron Mode is definitely stronger than Madara.

Yes I agree. Tobirama created a lot of forbidden jutsu. He's really smart in battles as well. It would still be a good and close fight tho. No Doubt, Minato is the better flying rajin user.

What do u like better as a anime, naruto or DBZ?

How about Six paths Sage Mode Naruto vrs Madara with Rinne sharingan?
Pixi you watch naruto or not?
(Mar. 02, 2021  8:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Pixi you watch naruto or not?

i do not lol
Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshruiken