lui is NOT a villain OR A JERK!

i noticed that ever since storm spriggan broke EVERYONE kept blaming lui,BUT, lui is not the cause for this. he did not even EXPECT spriggan to break, even HE was shocked. so that incident was NOT INTENTIONAL!

ANOTHER THING. he is not the villain. he has EVERY right to win just like everybody else. he just LOOKS LIKE a villain because he takes beyblade very seriously.

AND ALSO, SHU SHOULD BE THE VILLAIN! HE GAVE UP ON HIS FRIENDS JUST TO GET STRONGER. NOW THATS TAKING IT TOO FAR!
 LAY OF LUI! HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY FAULT HERE!

#LUI IS BETTER THAN SHU!

SPREAD THE WORD!

ps:im not mad ,im just trying to prove a point.
Ik about lui not being a villain from the start and the people that are very serious about this just don't go on the internet and ITS JUST A SHOW/ANIME CALM DOWN. There is no really Villain in beyblade burst
When S2 broke, Lui was surprised, not happy, but when mG broke, Red Eye already knew that was gonna happen, at the moment, shu is the "Villian"
aggregor941 is totally right, Shu became a very interesting villain in the show recently.

BladerJakob is also right. Lui isn't a villain, he's just serious about Beyblade and wears extravagant clothes. xD Besides being really good.
The problem is that people still think Burst desperately needs a villain, when it's not a series about good vs evil. It's a series about characters, development, friendship, competition and growing. There's way more in Burst than a bland hero vs villain situation. Therefore, we didn't need a villain in the first series because all the characters were being introduced and developed, they were being prepared for the events that happened in the second season. And then we started to have a villain. Since nobody lives without one. Looks like many people can't understand or have fun with a show without the antagonist being pure evil and darkness edgelord.

And that's why I really love Beyblade Burst. It's original in it's way, it has it's own pace and makes the characters good with no rush. It's a fun little series I love to follow. Obviously it's not perfect, and unfortunately it's getting to that point where characters have mind control over their Beys again. Tired
It make sense.
If you know what happened in the latest manga (Perhaps not the latest? not very sure on this point) which Spriggan Requiem vs. Nightmare Longinus, Lui seems to be very respect to his bey when it was broken by Spriggan Requiem. And in the Anime, after he defeat Legend Spriggan in episode 36 of the second season, he told Valt that Shu really made so much effort to become stronger.
And there is one point that some people may misunderstand. In episode 51 of the first season, Lui seems to try to attack Valt after the second battle, but the actual reason why he do this is that he knew Valt's hand is hurt, so he want so make sure that is Valt can continue the battle with his full power. And Lui believes that defeating an injured opponent is meaningless for him.
Therefore, I think Lui is just a little arrogant, but is still a honorable beyblader. But Shu didn't understand this point, so he become the "Lui" which is misunderstood by him.
Also, in the manga, when Lui breaks lS in the tournament, says that round does not count and Shu has 3 days to get a new bey.
(Jan. 05, 2018  11:23 AM)BladerJakob Wrote: i noticed that ever since storm spriggan broke EVERYONE kept blaming lui,BUT, lui is not the cause for this. he did not even EXPECT spriggan to break, even HE was shocked. so that incident was NOT INTENTIONAL!

ANOTHER THING. he is not the villain. he has EVERY right to win just like everybody else. he just LOOKS LIKE a villain because he takes beyblade very seriously.

AND ALSO, SHU SHOULD BE THE VILLAIN! HE GAVE UP ON HIS FRIENDS JUST TO GET STRONGER. NOW THATS TAKING IT TOO FAR!

#LUI IS BETTER THAN SHU!

SPREAD THE WORD!

Shu is waifu
Yeah we know Lui isn't a villain, he doesn't even classify as a bully. He's just a strong guy with an attitude problem. He definitely wanted to beat Shu badly but I know he didn't intend on destroying Shu, he just reminded Shu how stupid he was (which is very true, Shu is a total idiot). However, Lui actually seemed intent on sending the layer towards Valt just like he did to Shu, which would've injured him, so that's really the only time I see Lui as being truly bad.

Shu is definitely more like one, and I think when S2 broke would set him off to be some sort of tragic villain, or a fallen hero. He knows Lui didn't break S2, acknowledging it to him, but in the manga, he certainly seems to have no qualms on breaking his beyblade... ON PURPOSE. Then he threatens to do it to any other opponents he faces. Shu chooses pretty much every action that would make him a villain willingly, he wasn't possessed or tricked, no this was his own choice. Whether it was breaking mG (as he didn't seem surprised there), breaking nL, ditching his friends for power, lying about his death to his friends, sending his friends into a dangerous trap and not show any signs of concerns.
Shu is a villian, not Lui, Lui is just an idiot.
keeping it short, shu who is willing to sacrifice his morals and friends and do anything for power is far more villainous than lui who just has a huge ego as he is skilled. lui is about as villainous as valt lol.
(Jan. 05, 2018  1:19 PM)BeyGa Wrote: aggregor941 is totally right, Shu became a very interesting villain in the show recently.

BladerJakob is also right. Lui isn't a villain, he's just serious about Beyblade and wears extravagant clothes. xD Besides being really good.
The problem is that people still think Burst desperately needs a villain, when it's not a series about good vs evil. It's a series about characters, development, friendship, competition and growing. There's way more in Burst than a bland hero vs villain situation. Therefore, we didn't need a villain in the first series because all the characters were being introduced and developed, they were being prepared for the events that happened in the second season. And then we started to have a villain. Since nobody lives without one. Looks like many people can't understand or have fun with a show without the antagonist being pure evil and darkness edgelord.

And that's why I really love Beyblade Burst. It's original in it's way, it has it's own pace and makes the characters good with no rush. It's a fun little series I love to follow. Obviously it's not perfect, and unfortunately it's getting to that point where characters have mind control over their Beys again. Tired

your comment is very clever just like aggregor's comment ,also

#LUI IS FABULOUS

(Jan. 05, 2018  11:49 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Ik about lui not being a villain from the start and the people that are very serious about this just don't go on the internet and ITS JUST A SHOW/ANIME CALM DOWN. There is no really Villain in beyblade burst

yeah your right , i should calm down a little,but

GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH I LIKE ANIME/BEYBLADE  XD
(Jan. 06, 2018  2:14 PM)BladerJakob Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  1:19 PM)BeyGa Wrote: aggregor941 is totally right, Shu became a very interesting villain in the show recently.

your comment is very clever just like aggregor's comment ,also

#LUI IS FABULOUS

(Jan. 05, 2018  11:49 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Ik about lui not being a villain from the start and the people that are very serious about this just don't go on the internet and ITS JUST A SHOW/ANIME CALM DOWN. There is no really Villain in beyblade burst

yeah your right , i should calm down a little,but

GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH I LIKE ANIME/BEYBLADE  XD

Lol so true and btw people the manga and anime are different things if you didn't kno
(Jan. 05, 2018  2:54 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: It make sense.
If you know what happened in the latest manga (Perhaps not the latest? not very sure on this point) which Spriggan Requiem vs. Nightmare Longinus, Lui seems to be very respect to his bey when it was broken by Spriggan Requiem. And in the Anime, after he defeat Legend Spriggan in episode 36 of the second season, he told Valt that Shu really made so much effort to become stronger.
And there is one point that some people may misunderstand. In episode 51 of the first season, Lui seems to try to attack Valt after the second battle, but the actual reason why he do this is that he knew Valt's hand is hurt, so he want so make sure that is Valt can continue the battle with his full power. And Lui believes that defeating an injured opponent is meaningless for him.
Therefore, I think Lui is just a little arrogant, but is still a honorable beyblader. But Shu didn't understand this point, so he become the "Lui" which is misunderstood by him.

You're right. When Shu gets Legend Spriggan it becomes a lot more Lost Longinus-like. Left spin, metal, aggressive disk, star-shaped driver, weapon motif (Longinus is the name of some guy who allegedly stabbed Jesus with a spear plus Spriggan's axe), quadrilateral layer etc.
Lui didn't break spriggan, even Shu admitted it. Spriggan was close to breaking because it had a crack due to Shu pushing it to far.
in all fairness it was even hinted in season 1 that shu wasn't a great person due to his actions.  when valt was helping shu by moving things for him,  shu got annoyed very quickly (seriously shu, you know he wanted to improve your chances of competing in the match),and he refused to join the beigoma academy beyclub until late in the season and lui was rude but at least he wasn't a blader who just accepts victory under any circumstance as seen when he wanted a rematch against valt when valtryek did a suicide burst in episode 51. so this proves that shu is the hidden antagonist and lui is just a serious blader
(Jan. 10, 2018  5:07 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: in all fairness it was even hinted in season 1 that shu wasn't a great person due to his actions.  when valt was helping shu by moving things for him,  shu got annoyed very quickly (seriously shu, you know he wanted to improve your chances of competing in the match),and he refused to join the beigoma academy beyclub until late in the season and lui was rude but at least he wasn't a blader who just accepts victory under any circumstance as seen when he wanted a rematch against valt when valtryek did a suicide burst in episode 51. so this proves that shu is the hidden antagonist and lui is just a serious blader
I don't see how does that make him evil shu in general is a lonewolf he don't want help but rather do things on his on if your gonna use that what about lui who never participated an any team competition until late season when he felt like his team might lose even then gou was the one to convince him to battle if not he probably wouldn't have battle cause he doesn't like team competition plus lui himself would do the same as shu not wanting help at all I seriously don't understand this whole lui being evil thing his a anti hero as for Shu he also was a anti hero an the first season but villain in the second season it's basically just like kai from the original series and as for the for the spriggan breaking lui never broke storm spriggan it already had the crack from wyvern in their battle the only thing people can say about lui is the fact that he did break legend spriggan just to provoked shu and the scar that shu has caused regardless of what people say a scar is a scar and that's it even with all that shu never ones blame lui for anything but blames himself instead so I don't understand this lui being evil thing
(Jan. 10, 2018  9:57 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2018  5:07 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: in all fairness it was even hinted in season 1 that shu wasn't a great person due to his actions.  when valt was helping shu by moving things for him,  shu got annoyed very quickly (seriously shu, you know he wanted to improve your chances of competing in the match),and he refused to join the beigoma academy beyclub until late in the season and lui was rude but at least he wasn't a blader who just accepts victory under any circumstance as seen when he wanted a rematch against valt when valtryek did a suicide burst in episode 51. so this proves that shu is the hidden antagonist and lui is just a serious blader
I don't see how does that make him evil shu in general is a lonewolf he don't want help but rather do things on his on if your gonna use that what about lui who never participated an any team competition until late season when he felt like his team might lose even then gou was the one to convince him to battle if not he probably wouldn't have battle cause he doesn't like team competition plus lui himself would do the same as shu not wanting help at all I seriously don't understand this whole lui being evil thing his a anti hero as for Shu he also was a anti hero an the first season but villain in the second season it's basically just like kai from the original series and as for the for the spriggan breaking lui never broke storm spriggan it already had the crack from wyvern in their battle the only thing people can say about lui is the fact that he did break legend spriggan just to provoked shu and the scar that shu has caused regardless of what people say a scar is a scar and that's it even with all that shu never ones blame lui for anything but blames himself instead so I don't understand this lui being evil thing

well shu didn't reveal his dark side until the second season but his solo attitude was a very well hidden plot secret for beyblade burst evolution.
(Jan. 11, 2018  12:39 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2018  9:57 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I don't see how does that make him evil shu in general is a lonewolf he don't want help but rather do things on his on if your gonna use that what about lui who never participated an any team competition until late season when he felt like his team might lose even then gou was the one to convince him to battle if not he probably wouldn't have battle cause he doesn't like team competition plus lui himself would do the same as shu not wanting help at all I seriously don't understand this whole lui being evil thing his a anti hero as for Shu he also was a anti hero an the first season but villain in the second season it's basically just like kai from the original series and as for the for the spriggan breaking lui never broke storm spriggan it already had the crack from wyvern in their battle the only thing people can say about lui is the fact that he did break legend spriggan just to provoked shu and the scar that shu has caused regardless of what people say a scar is a scar and that's it even with all that shu never ones blame lui for anything but blames himself instead so I don't understand this lui being evil thing

well shu didn't reveal his dark side until the second season but his solo attitude was a very well hidden plot secret for beyblade burst evolution.

Well that's what makes it interesting cause not many writers have the guts to turn a fan favourite evil in my opinion it makes shu much more interesting but I'm curious on how the writers are gonna go with him on in season 3 although I kind of know what their trying to pull with evil shu
the title of this thread isn't totally true. Lui isn't a villain but he is a jerk.
(Jan. 11, 2018  12:51 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2018  12:39 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: well shu didn't reveal his dark side until the second season but his solo attitude was a very well hidden plot secret for beyblade burst evolution.

Well that's what makes it interesting cause not many writers have the guts to turn a fan favourite evil in my opinion it makes shu much more interesting but I'm curious on how the writers are gonna go with him on in season 3 although I kind of know what their trying to pull with evil shu

i understand the writers want to improve their show and it's interesting character-wise that shu has changed but it's obvious this change is temporary. lui is more of a permanent hardcore blader with his attitude
(Jan. 15, 2018  3:46 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2018  12:51 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well that's what makes it interesting cause not many writers have the guts to turn a fan favourite evil in my opinion it makes shu much more interesting but I'm curious on how the writers are gonna go with him on in season 3 although I kind of know what their trying to pull with evil shu

i understand the writers want to improve their show and it's interesting character-wise that shu has changed but it's obvious this change is temporary. lui is more of a permanent hardcore blader with his attitude

Well lui personality was always like that hardcore and aggressive as for Shu the don't necessarily need to change anything the just need to make him friendlier again and that's it in general shu was always serious it's just now he has a much more serious personality and intimidating look on his face same goes for free when he truly get serious his eyes are intimidating lui is the burst version of ryuga while shu is the burst version of kai and free is more are less a mixture of brooklin and ryuga
soo gazem gets bK and now is gay so hes a villain now.
(Jan. 05, 2018  11:23 AM)BladerJakob Wrote: i noticed that ever since storm spriggan broke EVERYONE kept blaming lui,BUT, lui is not the cause for this. he did not even EXPECT spriggan to break, even HE was shocked. so that incident was NOT INTENTIONAL!

#LUI IS BETTER THAN SHU!

SPREAD THE WORD!

How about when he almost injured Valt twice with his own bey
(Jan. 15, 2018  9:42 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: How about when he almost injured Valt twice with his own bey

Yeah I agree in a way, he certainly seemed intended to aim the flying beyblade towards Valt, even when Valt asked if that was intentional, Lui didn't even say "no", he said "I wonder about that", which seems pretty vague, but he smiled when saying it so it almost seems like he did want to do it.

But I still wouldn't consider him a villain.
(Jan. 15, 2018  9:46 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2018  9:42 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: How about when he almost injured Valt twice with his own bey

Yeah I agree in a way, he certainly seemed intended to aim the flying beyblade towards Valt, even when Valt asked if that was intentional, Lui didn't even say "no", he said "I wonder about that", which seems pretty vague, but he smiled when saying it so it almost seems like he did want to do it.

But I still wouldn't consider him a villain.

Finally someone points out the fact that Lui kind of intentionally almost injured valt by sending his bey at him which by the way he did the same thing to shu which is right eye was scar because of that while valt was lucky cause of his body reacting on his own but doesn't make lui a villain like I said his an antihero not a villain someone who's ready to provoked you anyway he can but his still ready to fight you again if you get stronger that's what antihero do