lui is NOT a villain OR A JERK!

(Mar. 11, 2018  6:03 PM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: *Lui Fanboy*

im not a really a '"fanboy" but i just think lui gets too much hate , thats all.
all people think lui is a villain cuz when storm spriggan broke shu wants REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, despite not being a villain, Lui did classify as a jerk back in S1 and S2. And no, I'm not talking about accidentally breaking Storm Spriggan, since Shu himself admitted it was mostly his fault for pushing it too hard. I'm talking about his general attitude back in the day (and the rather questionable stuff he did), which at least he somewhat grows out of in Chouzetsu and Sparking.
(Nov. 25, 2020  7:06 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Actually, despite not being a villain, Lui did classify as a jerk back in S1 and S2. And no, I'm not talking about accidentally breaking Storm Spriggan, since Shu himself admitted it was mostly his fault for pushing it too hard. I'm talking about his general attitude back in the day (and the rather questionable stuff he did), which at least he somewhat grows out of in Chouzetsu and Sparking.

He is a jerk. But I would consider Lui as a final boss in season 1.
Also avoid necroposting.
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: He is a jerk. But I would consider Lui as a final boss in season 1.
Also avoid necroposting.

Ah, my bad. I saw the one reply above mine and assumed the thread was still active.
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:04 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: He is a jerk. But I would consider Lui as a final boss in season 1.
Also avoid necroposting.

Ah, my bad. I saw the one reply above mine and assumed the thread was still active.

its ok.
But just make sure you check the last post before posting ok.
Sure thing,
I think you guys need to stop doing this, no one has mentioned it here but please do not post on a thread which is almost 3 years old now. I'll stop here but please anyone reading this right now if you see anyone do it in the future. Remind them not to, necroposting is not advised and is against the rules.

P.S. I am officially blind, didn't saw Earth Helios but still. Don't do it.
(Jan. 05, 2018  11:49 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Ik about lui not being a villain from the start and the people that are very serious about this just don't go on the internet and ITS JUST A SHOW/ANIME CALM DOWN. There is no really Villain in beyblade burst

Rip phi
Wasn't it Wild Wyvern that gave Storm Spriggan the crack in it's layer?
(Nov. 26, 2020  5:56 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Wasn't it Wild Wyvern that gave Storm Spriggan the crack in it's layer?

Technically yes and Shu pushed Spriggan too hard which caused it to break.
(Jan. 05, 2018  11:49 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Ik about lui not being a villain from the start and the people that are very serious about this just don't go on the internet and ITS JUST A SHOW/ANIME CALM DOWN. There is no really Villain in beyblade burst

I agree. Lui isn’t a real villain. He might come on as a jerk sometimes but he really isn’t that bad of a person. Also, what about Phi and Arthur? Do they not count as villains?
I think most of us agree that scarring someone with a Beyblade isnt a very nice thing to do
(Nov. 26, 2020  10:18 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I think most of us agree that scarring someone with a Beyblade isnt a very nice thing to do

To be fair it wasn’t intentional.
Intentional or not, it seems that Lui didnt apologize or seem to make up for that incident. If anything, he seems to enjoy Shu be riled up and bitter. Something about that doesnt sit right
(Nov. 26, 2020  11:35 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Intentional or not, it seems that Lui didnt apologize or seem to make up for that incident. If anything, he seems to enjoy Shu be riled up and bitter. Something about that doesnt sit right

makes me wonder how they would interact now in Sparking.
(Nov. 26, 2020  11:42 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  11:35 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Intentional or not, it seems that Lui didnt apologize or seem to make up for that incident. If anything, he seems to enjoy Shu be riled up and bitter. Something about that doesnt sit right

makes me wonder how they would interact now in Sparking.

We already saw that happen in Lane v Lui
(Jan. 05, 2018  11:49 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Ik about lui not being a villain from the start and the people that are very serious about this just don't go on the internet and ITS JUST A SHOW/ANIME CALM DOWN. There is no really Villain in beyblade burst
No villain=No stakes imo.
(Nov. 26, 2020  11:51 PM)bladekid Wrote:
No villain=No stakes imo.

That was from 2 years ago.
(Nov. 26, 2020  11:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  11:51 PM)bladekid Wrote: No villain=No stakes imo.

That was from 2 years ago.
Fair
Lui isn't a villain. But Lui is a jerk alright.
(Nov. 27, 2020  2:45 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Lui isn't a villain. But Lui is a jerk alright.

I object he is just badass, he may not be the best person to be very kind but he knows when to show his "kind" side he did it once to Aiga and now Hyuga.
(Nov. 27, 2020  6:04 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  2:45 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Lui isn't a villain. But Lui is a jerk alright.

I object he is just badass, he may not be the best person to be very kind but he knows when to show his "kind" side he did it once to Aiga and now Hyuga.

Yeah I agree
>-Physically attacking Valt for absolutely no reason other than being a horrible person.
He doesn't like winning due to crazy accidents, so that was to make sure Valt was Still giving his all, Lui even says so IN THAT SAME SCENE.